FingerLakes1.com
#730995 --- 01/13/08 07:38 AM Re: Posting Order Question [Re: Ranger]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre
Originally Posted By: Ranger
Originally Posted By: Gio
is the time really important though?

obviously not to you, to me it's just one more thing that makes you wonder what the heck is going on w/the forum. At one time you couldn't type a swear word if you wanted to. If you clicked on a working thread, it took you to the 1st post since your last visit. And so on thru that entire forum, and each subsequent forum. There was a spell check if you wanted to use it. I'm sure there was some other features that don't work like they used to, but, it's been so long that things haven't worked right, I don't remember them right now. Now they've have put on extra quards to watch what's going on, because poster can't be trusted to behave. It's a sign of the darker powers at work inside the forum. Your squirrels have invaded the forum and have clouded your eyes as to their real misson, FORUM DOMINATION

Here is this better Della?

#731007 --- 01/13/08 08:00 AM Re: Posting Order Question [Re: Ranger]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
Actually it's the picture...Sigh

#731093 --- 01/13/08 11:35 AM Re: Posting Order Question [Re: Ranger]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls

obviously not to you, to me it's just one more thing that makes you wonder what the heck is going on w/the forum. At one time you couldn't type a swear word if you wanted to. If you clicked on a working thread, it took you to the 1st post since your last visit. And so on thru that entire forum, and each subsequent forum. There was a spell check if you wanted to use it. I'm sure there was some other features that don't work like they used to, but, it's been so long that things haven't worked right, I don't remember them right now. Now they've have put on extra quards to watch what's going on, because poster can't be trusted to behave. It's a sign of the darker powers at work inside the forum. Your squirrels have invaded the forum and have clouded your eyes as to their real misson, FORUM DOMINATION

#731094 --- 01/13/08 11:35 AM Re: Posting Order Question [Re: Ranger]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls

Much \:\)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2