FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#626788 --- 08/24/07 12:42 PM Our World has become? BPBP For Children?
Little Fish Offline

Loc: Waterloo
IS THIS WHAT OUR WORLD HAS BECOME?

Finally there is a product that will help you take an active step towards safeguarding yourself and the people you care about from shooting incidents.

MJ Safety Solutions has developed, for the first time ever, a full size, lightweight ballistic protection back pack that is affordable and practical.

Now you can provide on the spot protection against guns and knife violence!

Independently tested to the standards set by the National Institute for Justice to provide Level II ballistic protection, as found in most police body armor, at almost 1/10 the weight.

Since 1999 over 328 incidents have occurred, leaving 229 dead and 422 injured in school violence alone. That is an average of about 1 per week since the Columbine Tragedy. In almost 97% of these documented incidents, MJ Safety Solutions backpack could have provided the ballistic protection that could have saved lives.

This backpack can provide life saving defense for anyone: school children, educators, journalists and tourists to name a few. This is a full size, ultra leightweight backpack packed with features to make it practical for everyone.

Our children already live with these thoughts every day. School systems across the nation are staging drills for "lock downs" and "shelter in place." Act now to give your children a personal, defensive safety tool that will help them feel more confident and able to focus on learning. Isn't that what school should really be about.
GOD HELP US ALL!

Edited by Little Fish (08/24/07 12:46 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#626794 --- 08/24/07 12:47 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Little Fish]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
No, this is what the world has become. People will rush out and buy this, but they won't properly buckle their kids in the car, they have no clue who the kids are that their children "hang" with, and they have no clue what their kids do on the internet. We all too often worry about the wrong things in this country. You kid has a better chance of dying in a car crash on the way home than being shot, stabbed or beaten in school.

#626795 --- 08/24/07 12:48 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Greymane]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
I agree!

#626796 --- 08/24/07 12:49 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Yetta Nother]
Little Fish Offline

So true.

#626802 --- 08/24/07 12:51 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Greymane]
Saphire Offline

Loc: Through the Looking Glass
Originally Posted By: Greymane
You kid has a better chance of dying in a car crash on the way home than being shot, stabbed or beaten in school.

Sadly, I think times are changing....

#626809 --- 08/24/07 12:58 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Saphire]
Little Fish Offline

The ballistic panel has been tested by an independent laboratory to the NIJ Level II Protection standards. MJ Safety Solutions LLC can make no claims of or guarantee 100% protection or effectiveness. No product that we know of can offer 100% protection against all weapons in all conditions. Our goal is to provide a tool that will increase the user's chances of survival in an incident involving firearms. The term "bulletproof" is used by 3rd parties as a descriptive term and is not a representation made by this company. The terms bulletproof backpack and bulletproof bookbag are not endorsed by this company. All other child safety and school safety measures and training should be observed and followed. These bags are also sized for use in public transportation and meet carry-on luggage size standards. Until there is an end to school violence we hope our product can help save lives. 8/21/2007

#626949 --- 08/24/07 05:05 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Saphire]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Temporarily Assigned
Originally Posted By: Saphire
Originally Posted By: Greymane
You kid has a better chance of dying in a car crash on the way home than being shot, stabbed or beaten in school.

Sadly, I think times are changing....

They wpuld only have you believe that.

Violent crime is the lowest it has been in three decades.

However, what is troubling is violent crime among 13-30 year olds is the highest it has ever been.

#626976 --- 08/24/07 06:12 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Eomer]
Bonehead Offline

Loc: My Mind
All of the gadgets invented and yet to be invented can not beat the element of surprise. If you know it comming then you may have a chance to survive the attack. Lets ask, how fast a school can be locked down. Will the locks on the doors be strong enough.Can we replace the glass with something else. Can we afford not to have a school cop and a metal detecter. The point is to be aware that anything is possible, and to put plans into practice.Communicate with the kids. They know whats going on and what may happen. On the adult side. I could be wrong,but when something did happen, it was the Adults weapon that was used. How can that happen. Speaking of gadgets, there are a ton of them out there for an Adult to secure a weapon safely away from the kids.

#627019 --- 08/24/07 07:13 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Bonehead]
native son Offline

Loc: near by
My elem school age kids have so many books crammed in their backpacks every day that a .50 BMG round wouldn't make it through. I see chronic back pain in their future.

#627023 --- 08/24/07 07:15 PM Re: Our World has become? BPBP For Children? [Re: Bonehead]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...

No dumb backpack is gonna stop me with
my jack knife and piercing thrust...