FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#760404 --- 02/26/08 04:18 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
racefan73 Offline

Loc: seneca-cayuga
Originally Posted By: justaxme
Spitzer just endorsed Hillary. That should help!!!! Betcha she couldn't wait to get that losers endorsement.
One big loser helping another big loser. We'll just half to deal with Idiot for a little under 3 more years before we can send him packing. I just hope the upstate voters remember all the sticking it to us he has done and not re-elect him.

Edited by racefan73 (02/26/08 04:19 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#760514 --- 02/26/08 07:12 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
justaxme Offline

Loc: On top?
Originally Posted By: racefan73
Originally Posted By: justaxme
Spitzer just endorsed Hillary. That should help!!!! Betcha she couldn't wait to get that losers endorsement.
One big loser helping another big loser. We'll just half to deal with Idiot for a little under 3 more years before we can send him packing. I just hope the upstate voters remember all the sticking it to us he has done and not re-elect him.

He is a jackass, like most politicians. I heard him say on TV that he was doing a great job and all the right things. His approval ratings are in the toilet, but he's convinced himself he knows better than the people that elected him. That's standard professional lifetime politician mindset. Vote him OUT!!!!

Edited by justaxme (02/26/08 07:14 PM)

#760598 --- 02/26/08 10:20 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
racefan73 Offline

Yeah, he's doing a great job, if you live in New York City. Wants to take away from upstate and give to them. Politics as usual, alot of lip service to get the job, then they get a case of amnesia and forget what they promised the voters. The stupid give the illegals a license idea that tanked, fortunately. Wants to take NYS Troopers out of smaller schools and put them in the NYC schools because the schools up here don't have the problems like in NYC Schools. Well duh, the reason for the lack of problems in schools up here is because of the police presense. Yeah, this guy is real smart!

Edited by racefan73 (02/26/08 10:25 PM)

#760693 --- 02/27/08 02:42 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
mom2five Offline

Loc: NY
I say government should be separate for NYS and NYC....why should we foot their bill? He can go packing and take 2 additionals with him.......hmmmm, let's see, Arkansas direction

#760788 --- 02/27/08 06:37 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: mom2five]
racefan73 Offline

mom2five, you wouldn't happen to be talking about the highly loved clinton family would you? There's two more losers I sure didn't vote for. Also, I just love how we, taxpayers have been paying her to trek all over the country in her quest to be the next POTUSA. I think she should have resigned from the US Senate job, as she is of no use to us. Don't you wish you could have a job where you don't show up to work but make big bucks to tour the USA for yourself? It shouldn't surprise us that idiot endorsed her. One lazy loser backing another lazy loser.

#760791 --- 02/27/08 06:44 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
justaxme Offline

mom2five, you wouldn't happen to be talking about the highly loved clinton family would you? There's two more losers I sure didn't vote for. Also, I just love how we, taxpayers have been paying her to trek all over the country in her quest to be the next POTUSA. I think she should have resigned from the US Senate job, as she is of no use to us. Don't you wish you could have a job where you don't show up to work but make big bucks to tour the USA for yourself? It shouldn't surprise us that idiot endorsed her. One lazy loser backing another lazy loser.

I totally agree. And don't forget the other benefits!!! What other job gives you the health care benefits and retirement package that the rest of us can only dream of. I am still amazed that the benefits of being a politician don't attract a better class of people.

And all of these clowns REALLY BELIEVE they are doing a great job and doing us a favor by being in office.

Edited by justaxme (02/27/08 07:06 AM)

#760808 --- 02/27/08 07:13 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Will clinton ask spitzer to be her vice president?

#761261 --- 02/27/08 05:24 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
mom2five Offline

Don't forget White Water.......I'm sorry, but if you are involved in something that big-----WHY can you run for office? Didn't need that coming to NY

#761262 --- 02/27/08 05:27 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
mom2five Offline

Yeah, and us lower class residents have to go without or pay a much too high insurance........all because we don't qualify under guidelines like some of the ones that love to use the system. I am not saying that all people aren't deserving---there are those who could get off their rumps and work, but choose not to since they can milk the system.

#761263 --- 02/27/08 05:28 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: bluezone]
mom2five Offline

make a good pair....wonder if Billy would like to be on the other end of the fence.....

#761453 --- 02/27/08 09:47 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: mom2five]
racefan73 Offline

Originally Posted By: mom2five
Don't forget White Water.......I'm sorry, but if you are involved in something that big-----WHY can you run for office? Didn't need that coming to NY
Because billy and hillary lied and danced their way around this like they've done on other things. As far as for coming to NY, it is my belief that in order for hillary to accomplish her political aspirations, she thought she'd be taken more seriously then if she tried running for US Senator from Arkansas.JMO.

#761509 --- 02/28/08 04:40 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre

It's the fault of the people who voted for her, that she's our Senator. You had to be a complete moron not to know, that she would run for POTUS. So again we get what the people asked for. I'm sorry but the Democrats scare the heck out of me. Their refusal for any kind of concession, voting for someone just because they are a woman, and even not knowing how to use a voting booth.

#761540 --- 02/28/08 05:13 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Ranger]
racefan73 Offline

Ranger, I'm in complete agreement with you. I think some of the reason she was elected was due to the fact that people recognized her name. Not too many people knew who Lazio was or what he stood for. I believe the same thing happened with spitzer too, not too many people heard of Laso. It's a shame that in this day and age of technology, people don't use it to learn something. With the internet, it is possible to educate oneself with the information needed to make a smart decision. Way back when she announced that they were moving to NY, I said she was only doing it for political reasons. She is nothing more than a carpet bagger and has no genuine interest in NY or the people.

#761581 --- 02/28/08 06:05 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: bluezone]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Originally Posted By: bluezone

Don't scare me like that!

#762392 --- 02/29/08 07:16 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: VM Smith]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: VM Smith

What has clinton done for NY?

#762704 --- 02/29/08 05:06 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: bluezone]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

used us a stepping stone for her own political ambitions

#762707 --- 02/29/08 05:08 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: bluezone]
justaxme Offline

Originally Posted By: VM Smith

What has clinton done for NY?

How bout nothin!!! Ever since Bubba and her left the Whitehouse she's made plans to get back. Then the idea!! Let Liberal NY (City), the state that hasn't met a lib it didn't like, vote her in. And a landslide it was. And she never did squat to deserve it. And don't do nothin but promote herself using NY as her door mat.

#762767 --- 02/29/08 08:18 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
jarhead Offline

Loc: Flordia
OK all you Hillary haters, everything you have said about her is also true about every one who is running, Oboba ran for the senate and won just two years ago and now he things he is the greatest thing since sliced bread and is the best person to run this country I THINK NOT. McCain he's been a Senator for awhile but at his age could he do the job, again think not plus he stands for all that BUSHY has been doing and would like to keep it going, more imagrants, more war, keep the taxs away from the rich, and he even admits he don't know squat about the econamy. If you believe they all should quit their jobs to run for office then l guess if you want to run again for a office you already have then you should quit that and let one of you self proclaimed know all the answer people take over until the election comes up with a winner. Bet you and you pea brain thinking would do a whale of a job, or at least in your mind you would. Me, l may have made a mistake or two in my voting at one time or another but once you pull the lever you have to live with what you did until you can change it but let be ask you why did you not vote for the other person. I have done alot of looking at other areas of our country and no matter where you go its all the same, no one likes who is there, mainly because if the person doesn't do what you want then their wrong. You can't make every one happy no matter who you are or where you are and then there is always another way, lets say we let everyone who wants to cross the border in with no questions and replace them one for one with all you people who don't like whats happening here, or you could just leave the USA and find another country that has a better system and when you do and if after all you're bitching you were still alive to do more, let me know. Bet you can't find one. Oh yeh Obba who also is a senator has attended less days at work since he's been running then Hil has so who then is the least wrong and from what l've been reading Schumer has been pretty busy doing what you pay him for even if he hasn't made eash and every one of you happy. Bet you that you would have to look in the mirror to see the only one that would make you happy. I'm glad l didn't waste my 24 years in the service helping to give you people the right to find fault with everyone GET REAL

Edited by jarhead (02/29/08 08:24 PM)

#762807 --- 02/29/08 11:24 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN

[/quote] Let Liberal NY (City), the state that hasn't met a lib it didn't like, vote her in. And a landslide it was. [/quote]

I love to bash NYC, it's an easy scapegoat. In fact what you stated is what I expected because I supported Lazzio and had a few meetings with him.

BUT - when the votes were counted - Hillary won both Seneca and Cayuga Counties. I distinctly remember because I couldn't believe it.

None of them should be President, but Hillary is fun to pick on. Of all the illegal and underhanded stunts she's pulled - it's obvious she has been smart enough to get away with it. The one that I felt was basically repugnant was probably the least serious. That's when she got caught stealing the White House silverware and had to return it. It says a lot for one's character. And, no, the White House staff didn't accidentally pack the White House silverware in her personal suitcase and she sure didn't go into the kitchen to cook.

Oh, that and all the vandalism they did just prior to leaving.

It comes down to a question of elimination by which ones are worse than the others.

McCain has a long record of underhanded political tricks. I got in a good argument with his legal aid three years ago.

I don't know much about Obama.

But the sad part of it is - I haven't heard ANYONE say ANYTHING GOOD about ANY of them. Maybe that's because they just keep bashing each other.

I'd say it's a tough call who might win until they announce who their VP nominees will be.

#762832 --- 03/01/08 04:54 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

I know I don't like either Obama or Clinton. A good deal of why, is their policies. Clinton I feel only wants the office for her resume. McCain, isn't bad, but like what was stated earlier he's another Bush. It's not just who will be POTUS, it's getting Congress to stop stonewalling on the problems that exist in this Country and to actually do what's right by and for the people. And I don't see that happening no matter who is President.

But this whole line of posting has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is Spitzer, and he is cut from the same cloth as Shumer and Clinton, they want their own way, and it's more important to point fingers, and promise the people everything and then deliver nothing. NY is in debt and all Spitzer wants to do is take us even deeper into debt, and then he wants to figure out some way to tax us more, instead of going after the indians as he said he would, starting day one. Albany will never figure out that by having the hightest utility bills and one of the states with the highest taxes, why the economy here is failing and businesses and people are leaving. You put Clinton or Obama in office and you'll have the same mess we have in NY. Theirs views and policies are almost identical. And as Clinton has stated many times, the USA can't afford all her ideas.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >