FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#623402 --- 08/20/07 01:24 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: grinch]
racefan73 Offline

Loc: seneca-cayuga
Like I've said he is supposed to be such a crime fighter and yet he refuses do anything about collecting sales tax from Indian run enterprises. Until any land is declared soverign by the government, the Indians should be collecting sales tax and paying it too. At this point, they are breaking the law. 'On Day 1, everything changes.' It's day 232, when can we expect to see 'Day 1'?

Edited by racefan73 (08/20/07 01:25 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#623439 --- 08/20/07 02:10 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: racefan73]
esmeralda Offline

Loc: fingerlakes
You will see day 1 when spitzer leaves office. And why are we paying hillary to run for president?

#623626 --- 08/20/07 05:17 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: esmeralda]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre
let's see what happens if businesses withhold state tax, until the indians finally comply. If it's ok for the Indians then it should be ok for the rest of people who do business in this state

#623654 --- 08/20/07 05:55 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Ranger]
turkishdelight Offline

Loc: 13148
Just wait til the masses vote Hillary in to be the POTUS, and the dummies will just like they voted for Spitzer here in NY. Bend over America, here it comes \:\(

#623665 --- 08/20/07 06:17 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: turkishdelight]
racefan73 Offline

Loc: seneca-cayuga
esmeralda, Ranger, and turkishdelight, I'm in total agreement with you. Earlier in this thread, I stated that Hillary should resign if she's running for president. I got asked by someone if I thought polticians couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. Clinton is one that can't do both at once. I feel if elected POSUSA that we're in big trouble! She is for HERSELF before the citizens of this country. I'm really hoping come election time, she loses her bid. Hillary Clinton- NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

#625003 --- 08/22/07 11:33 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Laker]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Laker
Hillary is not a strong woman, she is a self centered woman.

You show me one politician who isn't self-centered...

#626698 --- 08/24/07 10:59 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Josephus]
jph Offline

Loc: Cayuga
Spitzer ? C

#626701 --- 08/24/07 11:05 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: grinch]
jph Offline

Loc: Cayuga
Spitzer? Pataki? Cuomo?Clinton 1+2 ? Bush , 1+2 Raygun? Carter?

What is the diff?

Is anyone better for their action?
Ask the folks in New Orleans or parents of the kids in Iraq what they think.

#626942 --- 08/24/07 04:51 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: jph]
justaxme Offline

Loc: On top?
"Senecas Post Signs Welcoming Drivers To Sovereign Territory Along Thruway

The Seneca Nation of Indians has erected signs along a western stretch of the Thruway welcoming motorists to sovereign territory. The signs posted on both sides of Interstate 90 south of Buffalo, alert drivers that they're entering and leaving land controlled by the Seneca tribe. The signs also tell motorists that a fee is being assessed for their passage through Seneca lands and is paid by New York state. In June, tribal leaders announced that they had rescinded a 50-year-old agreement with the state that allowed the Thruway to be built across a short stretch the Seneca's Cattaraugus Indian Reservation. The Senecas said they were charging the state a one-dollar toll for each car that crossed their part of the Thruway, and then sent Governor Spitzer a bill for more 2 million dollars. Today the tribe announced that the bill has risen to more than 4 million dollars."

Tribes continue to break the law yet ALL of out Professional Lifetime Politicians are to afraid to say anything. New York State Laws and representatives are a JOKE!!!! Yet we will continue to return them back in their cushy high pay high benefit jobs!!!!

#630746 --- 08/30/07 01:49 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: grinch]
Av8tor Offline

Loc: Flight Level 1

If Spitzer can accomplish that before year's end, that would be much more than "marginally useful."

Won't happen!

#633143 --- 09/03/07 02:38 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Josephus]
Old Broad Offline

Loc: Whitewater, Ca. USA
Originally Posted By: Josephus
Originally Posted By: Laker
Hillary is not a strong woman, she is a self centered woman.

You show me one politician who isn't self-centered...

A must in order to be a Politician:

1. You must have deep pockets.
2. You must be able to lie cheat and steal.
3. And, I almost forgot the Tap Dancing Lessons.

They promise you the world to get you to elect them and after they are elected, it's business as usual.They have their own agenda and if you have enough money to go into those deep pockets you just might be able to get them to see things your way. That is you can get them to stop tap dancing. I don't trust any Politician. I vote, I try to vote for the person who I think will do the best job, but I don't hold my breath waiting for them to do as they said when they were campaining..

#633188 --- 09/03/07 04:52 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Old Broad]
grinch Offline

Loc: New York State
Boy how they can dance when there is money being waved around.

#633246 --- 09/03/07 07:22 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: grinch]
justaxme Offline

Originally Posted By: grinch
Boy how they can dance when there is money being waved around.

They rarely offer any answers. They prefer to bash the opposition rather than solve any problems.

#633403 --- 09/04/07 04:35 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre
Watch how Spitzer plays to the highest bidder for the right to run the racetracks across NY.

#634306 --- 09/05/07 09:52 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
Okla.ndn Offline

Loc: Osage Indian Nation in Oklahom...
I thought you said that you were going to leave. But I see that you are still here going on just the same as the last time I was here. LOL.

#634640 --- 09/05/07 07:00 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Okla.ndn]
justaxme Offline

Originally Posted By: Okla.ndn
I thought you said that you were going to leave. But I see that you are still here going on just the same as the last time I was here. LOL.

I said IN THE FALL!!! I am leaving ON SCHEDULE!!! I can't wait to meet my new governor with guts and a state government not known as the most corrupt in the nation!!! And it ain't OKLAHOMA!!!!

#635152 --- 09/06/07 11:52 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: justaxme]
Okla.ndn Offline

Loc: Osage Indian Nation in Oklahom...
"And it ain't OKLAHOMA!!!!" Thats good. LOL.

#754973 --- 02/18/08 12:46 PM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: pud]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: pud
To get votes in our area, he vowed he would collect the sales tax from the indians. Now, 8 months into his term, he has done nothing and his spokesman has been making statements that are clearly moving away from his campaign promise. You can tell right now that he is not going to enforce the law, or keep his word. Screw Spitzer. He is no better than the rest of them....another dishonest politician. I had truly hoped he would be different. He is not.

He is doing the same thing Pataki ( who is another liar, coward and fraud) did - allowing certain privleged people to operate above the law.

He must not know how to print up them there tax stamps?

#757657 --- 02/22/08 07:38 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: bluezone]
justaxme Offline

Spitzer wants to negotiate? The indians have lost every courtcase in the state and US Supreme Court, but he thinks he needs to negotiate? What a *****. If you or I didn't pay taxes he would take our property and be selling it off at auction before you knew it. These professional lifetime politicians could care less what we think or want!!!

http://www.fingerlakes1.com/wireready/st...ound_062725.php

Edited by FL1 Mod 2 (02/25/08 09:02 AM)

#760068 --- 02/26/08 07:23 AM Re: Gov Spitzer... Coward, liar, fraud [Re: Ranger]
justaxme Offline

Spitzer just endorsed Hillary. That should help!!!! Betcha she couldn't wait to get that losers endorsement.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >