FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#609934 --- 07/27/07 01:26 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
How could they know the difference?

FingerLakes1.com
#609936 --- 07/27/07 01:29 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Ok my question is how many boys hang around naked with their fathers to even notice a bif difference? Once my son was potty trained I don't think they spent a lot of time together with my ex husband naked.

#609937 --- 07/27/07 01:31 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Della]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

I think it's a general desire for their penises to match - I don't think necessarily so they can have mother's day mugs printed up with their respective matching parts on them ;\)

#609938 --- 07/27/07 01:32 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

And for the record, when my uncut friend would boast about how much "more" sensation he had than cut males, I would say the same thing - how can you possibly know?

I guess the only ones that could know are men who have been circumcised as adults. And all I can say to that is OW.

#609939 --- 07/27/07 01:32 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Herkimer County NY
Originally Posted By: past tense
How could they know the difference?

Notice the wink, it was a post made in fun.
The answer is they would not know. Nor would an uncircumcized male know if it was any "different" to be cut as far as sexual stimulation/lubrication.

I still beleive it is a personal choice. My sons are not upset that they are circumcized, they haven't disowned me for making that decision with their father. Life goes on.

#609940 --- 07/27/07 01:33 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
fingerlakeslover Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
I think the key words here were "lopping off the end of the penis"...the end of the penis is not lopped off..it is fully intact...the skin surrounding the head of the penis is removed, exposing the head of the penis and the most sensitive area of the organ, the glans.

#609942 --- 07/27/07 01:34 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

I think it's a general desire for their penises to match - I don't think necessarily so they can have mother's day mugs printed up with their respective matching parts on them ;\)

OMG! HAHAHAHAHA!

Nope, never thought of having that done.

#609943 --- 07/27/07 01:34 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

And I think we all know that it was a turn of phrase.

Also, I think it's arguable that the most sensitive part of the penis is exposed - I think it's quite possibly the most sensitive part of the penis that is removed. Bummer.

#609945 --- 07/27/07 01:35 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

And if it IS the most sensitive part of the penis that is removed, the part that enhances sexual pleasure, this procedure is a LOT closer to female circumcision that some of you want to believe.

#609946 --- 07/27/07 01:36 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

What better way to spend a rainy afternoon...discussing penises.

#609948 --- 07/27/07 01:36 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Hey!

It's raining here, too!

Except it's morning

#609949 --- 07/27/07 01:37 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Strawberry Jam

I can think of only ONE better way to spend a rainy day with penises...other than discussing them, of course...

lol

#609952 --- 07/27/07 01:38 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

I can think of only ONE better way to spend a rainy day with penises...other than discussing them, of course...

lol

Funny, I had the same thought....

#609953 --- 07/27/07 01:39 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
fingerlakeslover Offline

Well, I guess we'll never know now...not that I think my husband has any regrets about being circumcised...sure seems pretty sensitive to him. And, why are men having circumcisions done as adults if sex is even better uncut? Perhaps due to infections from not keeping under the foreskin clean...but then again, why not take a few more moments to clean it and keep that foreskin that makes sex so much more appealing. Hmmmm...pondering that

#609955 --- 07/27/07 01:41 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
fingerlakeslover Offline

not raining here...maybe it will hold out for the night..cruisin night tonight

#609956 --- 07/27/07 01:41 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

I also keep picturing the boy from "Kindergarten Cop" "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina"...I just know that will be my grandson in kindergarten!

My daughter had to explain to him the difference when he walked in on her peeing. He asked her, "Mommy, you don't have a "peter", do you pee out your butt?"

My daughter called me, both laughing and wondering where to start with this'un?

#609958 --- 07/27/07 01:41 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

You are right, FLL, it stopped raining here, too. Sun is out.

#609960 --- 07/27/07 01:43 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: fingerlakeslover
Well, I guess we'll never know now...not that I think my husband has any regrets about being circumcised...sure seems pretty sensitive to him. And, why are men having circumcisions done as adults if sex is even better uncut? Perhaps due to infections from not keeping under the foreskin clean...but then again, why not take a few more moments to clean it and keep that foreskin that makes sex so much more appealing. Hmmmm...pondering that

Personally, if I was a male that was uncut as a baby, I would not want anyone cutting skin off as an adult from my penis. But, that is because I dont especially like pain.

#609961 --- 07/27/07 01:45 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Strawberry Jam]
fingerlakeslover Offline

Originally Posted By: fingerlakeslover

Personally, if I was a male that was uncut as a baby, I would not want anyone cutting skin off as an adult from my penis. But, that is because I dont especially like pain.

I guess I wouldn't mind having it done if they knocked me out first, lol

#609964 --- 07/27/07 01:47 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Don't forget the painkillers for AFTER!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >