FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#609269 --- 07/25/07 09:49 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
Did PT give "GOD" credit for creating foreskin? I thought I have read everything but.....

My reverse prince albert piercing has been real sensitive lately....

FingerLakes1.com
#609275 --- 07/25/07 10:42 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
donedirtcheap Offline

Loc: boondocks
Originally Posted By: past tense
Which has pretty much been debunked. All you have to do is clean it. Is it that tough to clean? It can't take more than an extra 60 seconds.

Hey now...you want me to spend twice the amount of time washing it than using it??? Wait...I think Im up to 35 seconds now...

#609366 --- 07/26/07 08:50 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: donedirtcheap]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Hahahaha!!

#609371 --- 07/26/07 09:14 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: donedirtcheap]
Wyatt Earp Offline

Loc: Right behind you, Stilwell
Originally Posted By: donedirtcheap
Which has pretty much been debunked. All you have to do is clean it. Is it that tough to clean? It can't take more than an extra 60 seconds.

Hey now...you want me to spend twice the amount of time washing it than using it??? Wait...I think Im up to 35 seconds now...

Can you get her to clean it for you?

#609379 --- 07/26/07 09:37 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Wyatt Earp]
Della Offline
Gold Member

My thought is if you aren't keeping it clean you may have a hard time finding someone willing to clean it for you.

#609508 --- 07/26/07 02:04 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Della]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
At a recent first aid and CPR training I attended......they said that if anyone had Boobonic(<<<<<spelling)Plague..... somewhere down the line of their family that that is some kind of natural protection against the Aids virus and that those people will not get it.

#609512 --- 07/26/07 02:14 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Gio]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Originally Posted By: Gio
Regardless, you are still PERMANENTLY ALTERING a physical feature of one's genitalia. That is the definition of genital mutilation. I just find it interesting that we don't think much about one while we're horrified by the other.

Uh huh and here again cause I think you missed it...

Now, I understand that a male circumcision does not prevent orgasm the way a female circucision does

... I would say this is why we are horrified by it. Please tell me you are not suggesting we shouldnt be????

I didn't suggest anyone SHOULD NOT be horrified by female genital mutilation. I'm am suggesting that it's interesting that we aren't horrified by male genital mutilation that goes on every day, covered by insurance, in the US. A practice that hardly has a consensus in the medical community as one that provides any real health benefits.

At this point, in my opinion, we do it 'cause that's how it's done' rather than for a solid medical reason. I think that's kind of insane. Especially after viewing some of the images of botched circumcisions. Seems like an extreme procedure when you could just - you know - clean it more thoroughly.

#609654 --- 07/26/07 08:15 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
MorganHills Offline

Loc: On a tangent
disease harbinger. earlier the better. it is not mutilation; it is modification and speeding of nature's vestigal ridding of needless tissue.

#609662 --- 07/26/07 08:23 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Gio Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Cleveland
[quote=Gio][quote=past tense]

To be perfectly honest with you I never gave it any thought what so ever untill I read an article about female ones being forcefully done to women in some African tribal societies. Again I do not understand your confusion on the whole matter. If circumcision prevented a male from having an orgasm it would be just as horrific as a female one. How is that confusing to you? Or am I just making it too simple?

Proud PT Posse Member - Evil Brain Minion since 2008 - Doc's Boy

#609664 --- 07/26/07 08:25 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: MorganHills]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: MorganHills
it is modification and speeding of nature's vestigal ridding of needless tissue.

Great!

That's what I'll say about abortion during our next forum debate on the subject.

#609667 --- 07/26/07 08:27 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Gio]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Gio
[quote=Gio][quote=past tense]

To be perfectly honest with you I never gave it any thought what so ever untill I read an article about female ones being forcefully done to women in some African tribal societies. Again I do not understand your confusion on the whole matter. If circumcision prevented a male from having an orgasm it would be just as horrific as a female one. How is that confusing to you? Or am I just making it too simple?

Well. I think there are a FEW other aspects of female circumcision that are horrifying, other than the inability to have orgasm.

I just think it's weird that people don't see male circumcision the same way - not ALL female circumcisions result in a woman's inability to orgasm, but those are just as "horrific" as those that do. The whole mindset that male circumcision is not mutilation - which it is - is fascinating.

#609672 --- 07/26/07 08:38 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
MorganHills Offline

foreskin ain't no baby PT

#609673 --- 07/26/07 08:38 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Gio Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Cleveland
Because people think of mutilation as a bloody corpse hacked to pieces and stuck in a blender or something like that. A violent act of anger and hatred.

Proud PT Posse Member - Evil Brain Minion since 2008 - Doc's Boy

#609694 --- 07/26/07 09:42 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Gio]
MorganHills Offline

#609695 --- 07/26/07 09:43 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Herkimer County NY

Not completely "debunked". I have had to take care of elderly male patients that have had to have circumcision done because they had NOT kept it clean. The foreskin can be like any other area where bacteria will grow. It is a dark, moist place and if not cared for properly, can cause infection and then make a circumcision necessary.

It isn't so much that it is "tough to clean" as much as elderly men tend to stop taking care of themselves, especially if they live alone, are widowed, etc. Not only can the foreskin get inflamed, it can lead to urinary tract infections, which could lead to kidney problems and possibly, prostate infections.

I still believe that it is a personal choice, I would never think circumcision should be an "absolute" necessity (ie: mandated by law). I think it should be up to the parents of the baby boy. The foreskin has no real purpose, and it does not change anything medically speaking. Except reducing the risk of infection given that it can be a bacterial breeding ground IF cleaning is not done.

Some people get their baby girl's ears pierced, which can also be construed as a form of mutilation, and the baby is not old enough to give consent.

#609697 --- 07/26/07 09:47 PM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: past tense]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
Originally Posted By: MorganHills
it is modification and speeding of nature's vestigal ridding of needless tissue.

Great!

That's what I'll say about abortion during our next forum debate on the subject.

Just as your leg hair will grow back so will baby tissue...comparing apples to oranges....

#609800 --- 07/27/07 09:09 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Z Genius Lusifer]
fingerlakeslover Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
dang lusi, I hate clowns...scary ass pic ya got there!

#609814 --- 07/27/07 09:54 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Now I can't read anymore of his posts

#609816 --- 07/27/07 09:56 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: Della]
fingerlakeslover Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
I know Della, reminds me of that movie "It"...oh wait, that's the Joker from Batman, right? oh well, a clown is a clown..shiversssss

#609835 --- 07/27/07 10:25 AM Re: Circumcision key to curbing AIDS spread [Re: fingerlakeslover]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
Clowns are creepy. I say get rid of the foreskin too.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >