FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 109 of 110 < 1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1444738 --- 04/15/14 03:23 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: Timbo
At the risk of speaking (inaccurately) for Formermac, that, as a person of Native American & African American heritage, perhaps he finally has grown tired listening to all of the many misrepresentation and false conclusions regarding the facts, as they relate to this very important (and probably personal) subject.

If anyone on these threads has a "birthright" to speak on the issue, I submit that HE does.
OK fine. I am more than willing to listen to him. I would just like him to give some concrete suggestions on what he thinks we should do to make amends for past injustices and where to go from hereon out. Lord knows, I cannot get any such thoughts from you. His latest rant about women not being able to vote leaves me suspect on where he is going next.

You're full of **it, and now you're trying to change the subject... again.

FingerLakes1.com
#1444739 --- 04/15/14 03:24 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Formermac

Uh-Oh, We've Been Made!

Comrade Teo and I abducted Formermac and subjected him to weeks of repetitive indoctrination techniques, in order to further our plan for total world domination.
laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy

Allow me to remind you of these two words: "FLAWED CONCLUSIONS". grin
I don't recall Formerac posting at all on this Indian thread until a week or two ago. At first he seemed interested in listening to both sides. Then he suddenly went radical in his support of your position. I guess your position is to give the Indians everything? It is impossible to tell from the gibberish you post.
Moderator4??????? For someone that was done posting for a while you seem rather in a hurry to resume there Kyle. As far as I know, it's my right to post anywhere I choose. My only restrictions are forum rules not yours. cry
Oh it is certainly your right. I am just surprised at your modus operandi.

#1444740 --- 04/15/14 03:25 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: teedoff27]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: teedoff27
BYE!!!! "Don't let the door hit ya!"

Kyle you have to do more than sit behind a computer and bellyache to 7 other people to "fight the system"!

Just like how I was able to get the abandoned house behind me tore down. Daily calls to the Mayor and Code enforcement as well as contacting local politicians and keeping records of all my contact. When all else failed I contacted the local news media. It ran as the top story of the 6:00 news(the same day code enforcement was asking the city for their $1million budget) and low and behold at 7:45 the very next morning it was being bulldozed.

It didn't stop there. The following week the Mayor did a walking tour of the city and emailed pictures to code enforcement of dilapidated/abandon houses demanding WHAT was being done with the properties!

I think that Kyle will need a good dose of Pepto to coat his stomach.

#1444741 --- 04/15/14 03:26 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

At the risk of speaking (inaccurately) for Formermac, that, as a person of Native American & African American heritage, perhaps he finally has grown tired listening to all of the many misrepresentation and false conclusions regarding the facts, as they relate to this very important (and probably personal) subject.

If anyone on these threads has a "birthright" to speak on the issue, I submit that HE does.
OK fine. I am more than willing to listen to him. I would just like him to give some concrete suggestions on what he thinks we should do to make amends for past injustices and where to go from hereon out. Lord knows, I cannot get any such thoughts from you. His latest rant about women not being able to vote leaves me suspect on where he is going next.
You're full of s***.
Prove it. Give me just one concrete example of what change you think needs to be done regarding treatment of Native Americans. Jusat one.

Edited by kyle585 (04/15/14 03:30 PM)

#1444742 --- 04/15/14 03:27 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Kyle you have to do more than sit behind a computer and bellyache to 7 other people to "fight the system"!

Just like how I was able to get the abandoned house behind me tore down. Daily calls to the Mayor and Code enforcement as well as contacting local politicians and keeping records of all my contact. When all else failed I contacted the local news media. It ran as the top story of the 6:00 news(the same day code enforcement was asking the city for their $1million budget) and low and behold at 7:45 the very next morning it was being bulldozed.

It didn't stop there. The following week the Mayor did a walking tour of the city and emailed pictures to code enforcement of dilapidated/abandon houses demanding WHAT was being done with the properties!
Pepto. Just one example of a medicine that white man gave to Native Americans living in the stone age.

Edited by kyle585 (04/15/14 03:32 PM)

#1444745 --- 04/15/14 03:34 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You're full of **it.
Prove it. Give me just one concrete example of what change you think needs to be done regarding treatment of Native Americans. Jusat one.

<long sigh>

I've proven it several times already and I'll not waste another moment on someone who's either lazy, dishonest or willfully ignorant.

Anyone who's been following this thread (and others), already knows the facts. Anyone who cares to confirm these facts, can refer back to these threads.

#1444746 --- 04/15/14 03:35 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Pepto. Just one example of a medicine that white man gave to Native Americans living in the stone age.

Adverse to a Seneca County resident that thinks that he's the Great White Hope living in the 19th Century. wink

#1444748 --- 04/15/14 03:45 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Uh-Oh, We've Been Made!

Comrade Teo and I abducted Formermac and subjected him to weeks of repetitive indoctrination techniques, in order to further our plan for total world domination.
laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy laugh crazy

I don't recall Formerac posting at all on this Indian thread until a week or two ago. At first he seemed interested in listening to both sides. Then he suddenly went radical in his support of your position. I guess your position is to give the Indians everything? It is impossible to tell from the gibberish you post.
Moderator4??????? For someone that was done posting for a while you seem rather in a hurry to resume there Kyle. As far as I know, it's my right to post anywhere I choose. My only restrictions are forum rules not yours. cry
Oh it is certainly your right. I am just surprised at your modus operandi.

Is that equally as flawed as your OCD.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? The need to repeat one self again and again due to some mental dysfunction that requires the same orderly daily events to recur to the extent that they can't move on in regard to a normal lifestyle.

#1444750 --- 04/15/14 04:00 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

It really bugs the hell out of you, that it's not just me who feels that you are often wrong on certain issues, doesn't it?

So much so, that you apparently feel the need to resort to lumping together the shared opinions of many, in a clumsy attempt to discredit the sheer number of those who choose to point out the glaring flaws and contradictions in many of your conclusions.
Many? ROFLMAO. It was two, you and Teonan. Now you have recruited Formermac to agree with you. The people that agree with me are large in number including all elected officials in local counties and the local elected officials to the state legislature.

Uh-Oh, We've Been Made!

I'll give you two credit for treating me fairly and humane. BTW, the steak and lobster were delicious.
Back to the topic smile

#1444752 --- 04/15/14 04:18 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I'll give you two credit for treating me fairly and humane. BTW, the steak and lobster were delicious.
Back to the topic smile

That was to make up for all the waterboarding. grin

#1444755 --- 04/15/14 04:27 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

laugh

#1444757 --- 04/15/14 04:42 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Steak and lobster? I didn't get steak and lobster. All I got was a fat bloated pension of nearly $12,000 per year.

#1444763 --- 04/15/14 05:40 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: twocats]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: twocats
Steak and lobster? I didn't get steak and lobster. All I got was a fat bloated pension of nearly $12,000 per year.

laugh
Quiet.......don't let Blue hear that.

#1444771 --- 04/15/14 06:22 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Comprehension is just as lacking in yourself as it is in Timbo. The url article link regarding the Oneida deal mentions reference to the Cayuga allegations regarding the land claim which they already lost.

Foreclosure proceedings by the counties is based on law and applied equally under the law, not based on your perceptions.

Based on laws and Judicial OPINIONS of the past, I didn't have the right to vote or patronize certain establishments, those laws & rules coming from who? "Perceptions" are and will always be pre-determined from opposing points of views. Your position only aligns itself with the laws you've deemed favorable to your positions. I happen to have voted by "law" for a Democrat and the Liberal processes, why is your "perception" so violently opposed to mine that you now see the need to revamp the voting laws thus placing the assumed advantages back in your court? Bottom line, your perception has no fact or given edge to that of others who happen to disagree with you Your Honor grin

Timbo would commonly go off on tangents rather than respond to a post made and commonly rebuke his own post. Your likewise response alludes to the same mentality. You refer to law based on race which was changed quite simply because laws based on race are unconstitutional.

The foreclosure proceedings apply equally under the law regardless of race which I have always maintained is my position.

You respond: "Your position only aligns itself with the laws you've deemed favorable to your positions." Really???

Yes, laws applied equally regardless of race I deem favorable.

Then, Hah, you fall on your butt and accuse me seeing a need to revamp voting laws (wherever that came from) to place assumed advantages back in my court.

We definitely disagree and your promotion of inequality under the law based on race is Illogical and counters what your leading statement was.

I could just as logically repost the post you replied to however your hatred blinds you from seeing the words, let alone comprehend them.

Timbo's initial denial that the issue is political and not racial was eventually responded with it's BOTH. But rather than merely explain in his own words HOW his temper tantrum vehement racism and hatred claims that CERA and CERF are constantly finding themselves in alliance with racists.

Tribes throughout the country play the race card when they have no arguments against reason, logic and law. Timbo factoids have developed a definition of their own and they are anything but the truth. Your irrational replies are no better.

Edited by Rich_Tallcot (04/15/14 06:25 PM)
Edit Reason: Insert line break space

#1444772 --- 04/15/14 06:26 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

ROTFLMBO, did you say something?

#1444776 --- 04/15/14 07:08 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Rich made an excellent response and this is your reply? I am losing more respect for you everyday. frown

#1444779 --- 04/15/14 07:28 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Rich made an excellent response and this is your reply? I am losing more respect for you everyday. frown

What's the chance that I lost respect for you two a few days ago in regard to a debate. Look up the word first of all, then tell me if you're attempting a mutual dialogue adverse to selectively jumping in and out of the game...note that 2 times you emphatically removed yourself from the topic because no one listens. Now only to return assuming that one can pick up where they left off. Rich on the other hand sounds like a court room lawyer defending a serial killer he knows is guilty as hell but must proceed because of due process of a fair and speedy trail. You son, don't make up the rules here and I feel no need to play exclusively in your play ground....but you're more than welcome to come to mines sometimes to keep things fair and equal ......otherwise, take your ball and bat home and find some other party to play "Your Game"
Excellent is defined by a solution agreeable to ALL parties, not just your one sided opinions. tired

#1444781 --- 04/15/14 07:33 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Rich posted this in Cayuga County. I thought it should be here also so that you know the support UCE has.

http://www.oneidadispatch.com/general-ne...t-isnt-over-yet

GOP candidate Claudia Tenney tells UCE 'the fight isnít over yet'

Upstate Citizens for Equality members got a chance to speak face-to face with Congressional Republican primary candidate Claudia Tenney at the group's April 14 meeting.

The New York Assemblywoman, who's challenging incumbent Richard Hanna for the 22nd district House seat, told the group she stands behind them on all the issues on which they oppose the Oneida Indian Nation, from the land claim to the settlement issues.

Tenney also told the group that she is firmly against the Indian land claim and that she fully supports UCE in their pending cases in federal court.

"Name something that's more unconstitutional than what is happening here," Tenney said. "I can't think of anything."

Tenney said that she wants to see the Oneida Indian Nation and its enterprises pay their fair share of taxes in the area, and that in her eyes, the 2013 settlement agreement Gov. Andrew Cuomo brokered does nothing but derail the progress the UCE and local municipalities have made to win back what was taken from them by the Oneida Indian Nation.

"We've won already, why are they doing this now?," Tenney said. "It all comes down to who you have in office. Those people have to enforce it."

Later in the meeting, Tenney addressed the members of UCE; "I've come here to speak to you, because you guys are our last line of defense on this issue."

Tenney commended Oneida County Legislator Chad Davis for all he has done to speak out against the settlement agreement. Earlier in the meeting, Davis had voiced his support for Tenney, and most if not all of those in attendance seemed to agree with him that she was cut out for the job.

Tenney said that she is not happy with her opponent's approach to dealing with the Oneida Indian Nation and the affairs surrounding the settlement agreement and ongoing court battles involving the OIN.

"I don't have an issue with Congressman Hanna, other than the fact that I don't think he understands the power of how state and federal government works," Tenney said. "Hanna should be taking a position on this issue and helping us."

#1444782 --- 04/15/14 07:39 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Rich on the other hand sounds like a court room lawyer defending a serial killer he knows is guilty as hell but must proceed because of due process of a fair and speedy trail.
Oh that is total BS.

You've just proved my point, because I disagreed with you, you lose respect, apparently you have few friends left by that premise. Look, I love a spirited debates but civilized ones where you make intelligent statements makes for consideration of what you've said........"BS" isn't exactly an endearing & scholarly rebuttal.....more like a Harley cry baby. crazy

#1444811 --- 04/15/14 11:11 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: twocats]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: twocats

Hold the boat. First things first. Let's start with the water boarding. That or a weeks worth of reading all of Smitty's cut-n-pastes.

OK, the water boarding it is. wink

Page 109 of 110 < 1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 >