FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#597994 --- 07/01/07 06:56 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

You certainly do a whole lot of speculating.

FingerLakes1.com
#598013 --- 07/01/07 08:02 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Bonehead Offline

Loc: My Mind
Originally Posted By: Festus!

To speculate is fine. To assume, you know the saying. Get out of the house today ok. Go see some friends and have a good time.

#598070 --- 07/01/07 09:43 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

I'm not assuming anything. That's why I would like to see the Grand Jury decision and transcript of the proceedings. You know, to get the FACTS.

#598077 --- 07/01/07 09:49 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Bonehead

To speculate is fine. To assume, you know the saying. Get out of the house today ok. Go see some friends and have a good time.

For your edification, dimwit.

Quote:
Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus - Cite This Source
Main Entry: assume
Part of Speech: verb 1
Definition: believe
Synonyms: accept, ascertain, be afraid, conclude, conjecture, consider, count upon, deduce, deem, divine, estimate, expect, fall for, fancy, find, gather, guess, hypothesize, imagine, infer, judge, posit, postulate, predicate, presume, presuppose, speculate, suppose, surmise, suspect, theorize, think, understand

#598135 --- 07/01/07 04:06 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
"Is your IQ level?"

As opposed to slanted, perhaps?

#598462 --- 07/02/07 11:52 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Bonehead Offline

I'm not assuming anything. That's why I would like to see the Grand Jury decision and transcript of the proceedings. You know, to get the FACTS.

If you gave me 50 bucks to buy you some beer,and I didn't came back,would you assume I would never show up,or would you speculate that I was in an accident. Would you assume that I stole your money or would you speculate that I was looking for your money that I lost....What If I returned and told you I couldn't buy your beer because I lost your money? Would you assume or speculate the truth.... or would you need a writen explaination

Edited by Bonehead (07/02/07 11:53 AM)

#598519 --- 07/02/07 12:46 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
AaJjDdluv Offline

OK well I have been dying to see what people had to say about this whole issue and I agree with a lot that has been said. I can’t believe number one that oh mister perfect of Seneca County would be a criminal and then to take the money and put it into his personal account. How dumb! Number two, being charged with a $100.00 fine! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I would think he should have to pay back the entire amount he stole and also pay for the cost of the investigation and all the other costs that he cost the county. It’s just crazy around this drama filled county! So he was forced to resign! Big Deal he has so many “puppets” out there that bow down to him it’s not even going to matter.

GO DEMOCRATS!!!!!!

Still burns me that he only got a one hundred dollar FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just shows our justice system stinks as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#603795 --- 07/14/07 07:23 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: AaJjDdluv]
Growth Offline

If you think the Democrats are any better, I have a bridge to sell you in the Desert.

#603846 --- 07/14/07 09:45 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Growth]
Franklin Offline

Loc: Somewhere in between
Still burns me that he only got a one hundred dollar FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just shows our justice system stinks as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what a kid would get that is caught with a bag of pot? Jail and a much bigger fine plus a crimianl record. yes this was real justis my butt. Do you think the judge was on the take also?

#604369 --- 07/15/07 07:36 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Franklin]
Gold Member

Cleangov may have stopped posting, but he's still sending out his PMs accusing Bianchi of things he wasn't charged with. The same PMs he's been sending for a year or more.

#604374 --- 07/15/07 07:40 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Taxpayer14456 Offline

Loc: Geneva
Originally Posted By: Bonehead
To speculate is fine. To assume, you know the saying.

I never understood the assume thing. Don't we all make assumptions everyday?

#604389 --- 07/15/07 08:15 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Franklin]
Bonehead Offline

Originally Posted By: Franklin

Wonder what a kid would get that is caught with a bag of pot? Jail and a much bigger fine plus a crimianl record. yes this was real justis my butt. Do you think the judge was on the take also?

The Lady in Penn Yan that "redirected" 39 thousand dollars went to court. The Judge was entertaining a plea bargin but the the Lady was taking too long to make up her mind. The Judge gave her 10 more seconds to agree or disagree and go to court. She took a plea, I think it was 3 degree Grand Larceny.

#604405 --- 07/15/07 08:33 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

AB's sentence was too light. Nothing's gonna change it.

#604561 --- 07/16/07 07:27 AM Re: Thousands for a $100 fine [Re: ]
Driver8 Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls

Thanks, Festus. I'm now getting PMs from "you know who," telling me that you've seen the light and I should too.

#604576 --- 07/16/07 07:51 AM Re: Thousands for a $100 fine [Re: Driver8]
poohbear66 Offline

Loc: ny, usa
I got one of those PM's too! Why is he too afraid to come here and speak up!

#604629 --- 07/16/07 09:47 AM Re: Thousands for a $100 fine [Re: Driver8]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Driver8

Thanks, Festus. I'm now getting PMs from "you know who," telling me that you've seen the light and I should too.

Did you get the one where he insinuates that AB is somehow behind a woman's death?

SC/CG/LP has a personal grudge against AB that goes way beyond his displeasure over some campaign donations.

#604630 --- 07/16/07 09:48 AM Re: Thousands for a $100 fine [Re: poohbear66]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: poohbear66

Because he's a gutless coward who is allowed by FL1 to spew his libelous accusations in his PMs. Apparently he has some exclusive protection on these boards.

#604631 --- 07/16/07 09:51 AM Re: SC/CG/LP is still at it [Re: Driver8]
Gold Member

The one incident that was charged and admitted to, does not mean that I buy into LP's many other unsubstantiated accusations. Apparently the Special Prosecutor and the FBI didn't believe his tall tales, either.

#604632 --- 07/16/07 09:53 AM Re: SC/CG/LP is still at it [Re: ]
Gold Member

The one incident that was charged and admitted to, does not mean that I buy into LP's many other unsubstantiated accusations. Apparently the Special Prosecutor and the FBI didn't believe his tall tales, either.

Others should take his unfounded claims with a grain of salt, too.

#604652 --- 07/16/07 11:18 AM Re: Thousands for a $100 fine [Re: poohbear66]
Franklin Offline

Loc: Somewhere in between
Originally Posted By: poohbear66

I think he was aked to back off politely. Even if he doesn't live in a glass house he sould stay inside.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >