FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#596144 --- 06/27/07 02:30 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: past tense]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: past tense
Originally Posted By: Festus!
No, I don't, but that hardly means it doesn't bear further discussion, either.

That's not what I meant.
It would be nice, however, if any further accusations are made, the accuser offer some semblence of proof. "I head from so and so" doesn't quite measure up.

Who is getting head from so and so?

What's going ON in Seneca County!?

I kill me.

Buddy. I'm surprised you didn't know.

FingerLakes1.com
#596145 --- 06/27/07 02:30 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: past tense]
Spencer~1/06/07 Offline

Loc: Port Charles
Originally Posted By: Festus!
No, I don't, but that hardly means it doesn't bear further discussion, either.

That's not what I meant.
It would be nice, however, if any further accusations are made, the accuser offer some semblence of proof. "I head from so and so" doesn't quite measure up.

Who is getting head from so and so?

I kill me.

Oh mylanta..funny

#596188 --- 06/27/07 03:14 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Spencer~1/06/07]
Red22 Offline

Loc: ny
I don't think that this has anything to do with the indictments or the grand jury. I think he just screwed up by not covering up properly.

Edited by Red22 (06/27/07 03:15 PM)

#596197 --- 06/27/07 03:23 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Spencer~1/06/07]
Schickadee Offline

Loc: Ithaca

This is just the beginning. Hellooo?

M Angelo

#596285 --- 06/27/07 07:16 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Jelloshot]
Bonehead Offline

Loc: My Mind
Originally Posted By: Jelloshot
Well I'll bet that it wasn’t the highest conviction possible , maybe just the easiest one to prove, and the key words being "the deal", but hey something is better than nothing, and getting him out of office and out of the party committee is probably the best thing to happen to the SRC in a loooong time. It appears that part of the deal is the end of his political career, am I correct in that assumption?

Well said Jello. A deal is, reduced charges with special conditions. Lets not forget, the case never made it to a grand jury or trial jury. You can bet AB didn't want to see that day in court.

#596407 --- 06/28/07 05:46 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

This charge came from Tunney's grand jury (read the FLT report). Tantillo's grand jury (investigating the SCSD and who knows what else) is still sitting.

#596518 --- 06/28/07 10:00 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: racefan73]
Old Broad Offline

Loc: Whitewater, Ca. USA
Originally Posted By: racefan73
Originally Posted By: Greymane
If I didn't see it on the front page of FL1, I would wonder if you were making it up, Festus! Man, you are quick. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Too bad they can't gather the whole lot of politicians and make it a party.
I agree with your statement. It is about time for Angelo to go. He should have been out years ago. The only thing that concerns me is does he have enough buddies on the committee to hold influence of the committee? A $100 dollar fine? Isn't what he did considered stealing? Regardless, if any of us did what he did, rest assured, we would have been hit harder. However, just seeing his name in the news is reward in itself. Maybe, more will fall like ghost1's post said.

$100.00 fine is nothing to Mr. Bianchi,if you or I had stolen that much money they pick a corner of the jail up, slide us under it and slam the corner down and never look back.. Why does he deserve less than what we would get?? I know what you are going to say, because he is a BIG WIG in Seneca County.. As far as I'm concerned he is a thief..

#596561 --- 06/28/07 11:52 AM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Old Broad]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Old Broad
Originally Posted By: racefan73
If I didn't see it on the front page of FL1, I would wonder if you were making it up, Festus! Man, you are quick. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Too bad they can't gather the whole lot of politicians and make it a party.
I agree with your statement. It is about time for Angelo to go. He should have been out years ago. The only thing that concerns me is does he have enough buddies on the committee to hold influence of the committee? A $100 dollar fine? Isn't what he did considered stealing? Regardless, if any of us did what he did, rest assured, we would have been hit harder. However, just seeing his name in the news is reward in itself. Maybe, more will fall like ghost1's post said.

$100.00 fine is nothing to Mr. Bianchi,if you or I had stolen that much money they pick a corner of the jail up, slide us under it and slam the corner down and never look back.. Why does he deserve less than what we would get?? I know what you are going to say, because he is a BIG WIG in Seneca County.. As far as I'm concerned he is a thief..

The problem is he wasn't charged with stealing.

#596579 --- 06/28/07 12:13 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
FXMOM Offline

Not only WASN'T he arresting for cheating, he used it for what it was intended for. It was just in a differant form.(ex: 1 check instead of many). He did not personally benefit. You narrow minded people seem to forget that this man did do a lot for Seneca County. He is a very caring man, and really does have a very big heart.

#596588 --- 06/28/07 12:33 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
Gold Member

That's not right, either. The cash was intended to go to Nozzolio's campaign. Instead, Bianchi diverted it to other people's campaigns and made it look as though he were making the donations and not the original contributors.

Hence the charge "improperly diverting campaign contributions".

#596621 --- 06/28/07 01:12 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
FXMOM Offline

MidFingerLaker...How dare you name call his children! All I meant to say was that there are innocent people that can be hurt by this.(his family) Why would you stoop so low as to name call? Is your IQ level?

#596624 --- 06/28/07 01:19 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
Maybe he should have thought about his family before he got involved in all of this, no?

#596636 --- 06/28/07 01:40 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
MidFingerLaker Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: FXMOM
MidFingerLaker...How dare you name call his children! All I meant to say was that there are innocent people that can be hurt by this.(his family) Why would you stoop so low as to name call? Is your IQ level?

Maybe he should have thought about his children before he decided to become a public disgrace. I didn't "name call" anyone---I simply wondered: since when does fathering children (and I'll assume for the sake of charity that he's the father)give you a license to break the law? I guess my "IQ level" keeps me from understanding.

#596647 --- 06/28/07 01:49 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Greymane]
MidFingerLaker Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Maybe he should have thought about his family before he got involved in all of this, no?

Greymane, you beat me to the punch!

#596654 --- 06/28/07 01:52 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: MidFingerLaker]
FXMOM Offline

Originally Posted By: MidFingerLaker
Just remember...... this man has a family.

What the hell does that mean? Having a family is a license to be a grifter? I know those snotty kids had to be good for something!

You DID call his children a name.....

#596663 --- 06/28/07 01:58 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
Duke Offline

I wish I could get that amount of money and not get penalized, and people complain about athletes not getting the punishment. You get more of a punishment for stealing a pack of gum than the amount the crook took. how do we know that the whole law system isn't to blame for only the punishment. I think they all should resign for that nonsense. Pay $100 to get $5000. Not a bad trade

#596667 --- 06/28/07 02:01 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Duke]
FXMOM Offline

He did not KEEP this $ for himself.

#596670 --- 06/28/07 02:02 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Duke]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Duke
I wish I could get that amount of money and not get penalized, and people complain about athletes not getting the punishment. You get more of a punishment for stealing a pack of gum than the amount the crook took. how do we know that the whole law system isn't to blame for only the punishment. I think they all should resign for that nonsense. Pay $100 to get $5000. Not a bad trade

Do yourself a favor, find a friend who can read and have them read the newspaper to you.

#596671 --- 06/28/07 02:02 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
He did not KEEP this $ for himself.

SO WHAT! He's GUILTY!

#596676 --- 06/28/07 02:04 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: FXMOM]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
This is what was accountable through checks. Do you know that there were no cash donations? Do you know he didn't keep any for himself? Just a question.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >