FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#595603 --- 06/26/07 06:53 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Oompa Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
I didn't read Festus' post. I read it on the front page...And the "updated" version isn't the one I read a little while ago. And after just reading the one Festus posted, that is what was on the front page... Hmmm...

Edited by Oompa (06/26/07 06:55 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#595609 --- 06/26/07 06:59 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

Not sure. I just copied and pasted Greg C's post.

Edited by FL1 Staff (06/27/07 01:58 PM)

#595611 --- 06/26/07 07:01 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Oompa]
Bonehead Offline

Loc: My Mind
Originally Posted By: Oompa
I didn't read Festus' post. I read it on the front page...And the "updated" version isn't the one I read a little while ago. And after just reading the one Festus posted, that is what was on the front page... Hmmm...

Many appologies to Festus from me....Somehting fishy goin on. They must be trying to get it right. 100 years in jail and stay out of politics ???

#595613 --- 06/26/07 07:05 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Bonehead Offline

Damn..I was pretty sure your post said the same as what Greg Wrote. They must have edited the part about Angelo be able to complete his term. It will be up in Jan.08,right

Edited by FL1 Staff (06/27/07 01:59 PM)

#595620 --- 06/26/07 07:35 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Bonehead Offline

Festus...I'm not positive, but I think they edit your post 2 times now, once shortly after you posted and again after 7pm

Edited by Bonehead (06/26/07 07:35 PM)

#595623 --- 06/26/07 07:43 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

Beats me. I shoulda known Greg C. wouldn't have it right the first try.

#595625 --- 06/26/07 07:45 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Gold Member

I will say that I kinda hope there's somethin' a whole lot more than this comin' down the pike after all the time, money, and hoopla.

#595629 --- 06/26/07 07:47 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Bonehead
Festus...I'm not positive, but I think they edit your post 2 times now, once shortly after you posted and again after 7pm

Anyway - I have the original saved on my computer. If you want it, I can send it in a PM.

#595634 --- 06/26/07 07:52 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Bonehead Offline

You may want to keep it handy. SC viewers was up past the 80s could be a record

#595635 --- 06/26/07 07:55 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Originally Posted By: Festus!

Anyway - I have the original saved on my computer. If you want it, I can send it in a PM.

I save a lot on my computer too..just never know when things are going to go poof.

#595664 --- 06/26/07 09:13 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
W Casey McDonald Offline

Loc: Romulus
They must have edited the part about Angelo be able to complete his term. It will be up in Jan.08,right

AB's term is up at the bi-annual reorganizational meeting of the SCRC held a few days after the September Primary. That's when the new leadership is elected. Apparently AB can run for Chairman at the reorg meeting but has to resign in January.

#595671 --- 06/26/07 09:18 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: W Casey McDonald]
Bonehead Offline

Originally Posted By: W Casey McDonald
[quote=Bonehead They must have edited the part about Angelo be able to complete his term. It will be up in Jan.08,right

AB's term is up at the bi-annual reorganizational meeting of the SCRC held a few days after the September Primary. That's when the new leadership is elected. Apparently AB can run for Chairman at the reorg meeting but has to resign in January. [/quote]

So if that can happen, your hoping it dosen't. Refering to your comment about the commitee stepping up to the plate and voting him out of the SCDC right?

#595673 --- 06/26/07 09:22 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: ]
festuss Offline

Loc: New york
Festus....are you obsessed with this or what? Also, he was never "arrested" by the NYSP as you stated. According to the FL1 usage policy you can be removed for "posting any material which is knowingly false and or defamatory and innaccurate". Move on.

#595676 --- 06/26/07 09:28 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: festuss]
Bonehead Offline

Originally Posted By: festuss
Festus....are you obsessed with this or what? Also, he was never "arrested" by the NYSP as you stated. According to the FL1 usage policy you can be removed for "posting any material which is knowingly false and or defamatory and innaccurate". Move on.

Where did this come from???? I think someone hit the wrong button

#595683 --- 06/26/07 09:50 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Bonehead]
W Casey McDonald Offline

Loc: Romulus

So if that can happen, your hoping it dosen't. Refering to your comment about the commitee stepping up to the plate and voting him out of the SCDC right?

Most of the current members of the SCRC, (Seneca County Republican Committee), will be challenged this primary. That means their will be an election in each Election District.

Once all candidates for the SCRC file their petitions on July 18, their names will become public record. What each candidate's stance is on re-election of AB, limiting proxy voting and changing Rule III of the SCRC By-Laws will become campaign issues. Elect Respect will do what we can to help inform the communtiy of the stance of all of the SCRC candidates on these key issues.

Then, on Septmeber 18, the Republican voters of each Election District will select their SCRC reps. The winners of the 27 election district races, 54 SCRC reps in total, will then meet in September or early October to have their bi-annual reorg meeting. We'll see if AB's name is even considered for the Chairmanship at that meeting. AB could resign his post before the Primary.

The current SCRC, before the Primary, could remove AB from the Chairmanship. A new Chairman could then be elected, but that Chairman would only serve until the reorg meeting held after the Primary. Then, anyone in the Republican Party who lives in Seneca County can be considered for the Chairmanship. Whoever is elected at the reorg meeting will hold that office for a two year term.

#595687 --- 06/26/07 10:02 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: W Casey McDonald]
Bonehead Offline

Thanks, DO keep us informed please....

#595697 --- 06/26/07 10:32 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: festuss]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools

This is what FL1 said:

"Seneca County Republican Chairman Angelo Bianchi was arrested Monday and charged with violating election laws."

So, maybe you should be bitching to FL1, instead of to Festus. But I'll bet that you won't do that, because FL1 is probably right, and you're probably wrong.

#595698 --- 06/26/07 10:35 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: VM Smith]
Don L Offline

vm,
who are you responding to?

#595709 --- 06/26/07 11:56 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: Della]
Bodyguard Offline

Loc: Geneva, N.Y.
Hey Brain!!! Who's yer DADDY????
Why, Benny, of course!!!

Now, where'd that thread go?

#595710 --- 06/26/07 11:56 PM Re: Angelo Bianchi Arrested, Pleads Guilty [Re: festuss]
Spencer~1/06/07 Offline

Loc: Port Charles

Another who can't read

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >