FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 83 < 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#600105 --- 07/05/07 10:11 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Finger Lakes National Forest, ...
Hey rbser ... this one's for you. The TROOPER says he'll let you sit on his weapon if you beg real nice with your french nurse skirt on.

He also said to tell you to bugger off azzhole. I think even you are capable of getting that drift.

`

We can fix that.

America is not THE problem.

Next time. Vote for the AMERICAN.

FingerLakes1.com
#600106 --- 07/05/07 10:13 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: SkySoldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Oh, and he's something you will never be. Never could have been.

He is AIRBORNE and he is a COMBAT Vet.

A light Col after 50 freaking years ... LOL

Next time you reinvent yourself, make yourself a general in the RED army.

LMAO!

Then you can have a real conversation with the voices in your crap filled head.

`

We can fix that.

#600155 --- 07/06/07 06:32 AM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: SkySoldier]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Rochester, NY
It is hilarious for someone who couldn't make NCO rank in 3 years and was barred from reenlistment in the Army because he was a total misfit that couldn't soldier to be criticizing my service!
You are such a pathetic never was.

#600281 --- 07/06/07 11:51 AM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Herkimer County NY
Originally Posted By: Retired Soldier
It is hilarious for someone who couldn't make NCO rank in 3 years and was barred from reenlistment in the Army because he was a total misfit that couldn't soldier to be criticizing my service!

Sky has the records and has once posted them on here long ago to prove your pathetic, repetative incriminations FALSE. Can you do the same? Can you prove Sky's assertions of you being a "wa-wa-wannabe" false? Do you have the documentation to back it up?

Now, now RBS'er....you are resorting to "personal attacks", must be you you don't have any real answers. \:\/

#600297 --- 07/06/07 12:03 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

SJ, You know so little about the Army that you don't know what you are talking about. ss has admitted that he left the Army as a SP4. Therefore, he did not make NCO grade in 3 years. I knew super troops that SSG (E-6) in 2 years. ss first said he wanted to go back to Vietnam but the Army wouldn't let him. Right, they didn't want him, they barred him from reenlistment because he was such a f**k up.
Stop defending your pathetic little brother. You only make the poor sniveling little boy's problems worse.

#600303 --- 07/06/07 12:11 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

SJ, You know so little about the Army that you don't know what you are talking about. ss has admitted that he left the Army as a SP4. Therefore, he did not make NCO grade in 3 years. I knew super troops that SSG (E-6) in 2 years. ss first said he wanted to go back to Vietnam but the Army wouldn't let him. Right, they didn't want him, they barred him from reenlistment because he was such a f**k up.
Stop defending your pathetic little brother. You only make the poor sniveling little boy's problems worse.

No, this whole quote makes YOU the pathetic person. YOU only make YOUR problems look worse. You cannot prove you are who you say you are, Sky already has proved who he is. But, you keep trying....oh and YOU are the one sniveling as you TRY and FAIL to belittle Sky's service.

I know more about the Army, RBS'er. I never said Sky was an NCO. DUH! Guess what? MY SON IS! \:\/

Edited by Strawberry Jam (07/06/07 12:20 PM)

#600315 --- 07/06/07 12:25 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

Then what is it in my post you are disagreeing with? Put your maternal desire to dry your little brother's tears aside, read the post and tell me what you disagree with.
Your little brother doesn't refute it because he can't. It's true.
He's such a big man he gets his kicks scaring peace marching grandmothers who have more character, courage and love of country than he does.

#600316 --- 07/06/07 12:25 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Oh, and BTW, I was also married to a man in the US Army. I know the difference between enlisted, NCO and officers spank you very much. \:\/

Add to that my other brother in the Army and 2 other brothers who were in the military as well, the long line of military service in our family that goes back centuries....and I do know the ranks, again...spank you very much, RBS'er.

\:\/

#600319 --- 07/06/07 12:29 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

So what were you disagreeing with? What did I say about your brother that isn't true?
Your son made NCO already, but your little brother never did, and was barred from reenlistment. He was lucky he didn't get a less than honorable discharge. Obviously, somebody felt sorry for him,. but the neither the airborne nor the cav wanted him.

#600321 --- 07/06/07 12:33 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Then what is it in my post you are disagreeing with? Put your maternal desire to dry your little brother's tears aside, read the post and tell me what you disagree with.
Your little brother doesn't refute it because he can't. It's true.
He's such a big man he gets his kicks scaring peace marching grandmothers who have more character, courage and love of country than he does.

I am sooooo glad you do not go down to the level of what you accuse others of doing, RBS'er. \:\/

From the Haditha thread:

...Since you have no logical or factual arguments to support your position you attempt to change the subject by attacking those that disagree with you. Understandable, but pathetic.

You are right, you are pathetic! \:\/

#600325 --- 07/06/07 12:39 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

So what were you disagreeing with? What did I say about your brother that isn't true?
Your son made NCO already, but your little brother never did, and was barred from reenlistment. He was lucky he didn't get a less than honorable discharge. Obviously, somebody felt sorry for him,. but the neither the airborne nor the cav wanted him.

A) He is not my "little" brother. He is my brother. He is not small in stature, nor is he small in brains such as youself.
He is also my "big brudda"...I am the baby of the family. Yup, spoiled rotten am I. \:\/

B) You have NO PROOF he was BARRED from re-enlistment whatsoever.

C) I hate when people use this word, but when I looked it up, you were next the word "douchebag". See ya RBS'er....see? There is a better, far better real world out there and I have REAL people to talk to and chatter with than you. I am going to go have coffee with a real officer of the Army. \:\/
You go have your "discussions" with your Generals Jim Beam and Johnny Walker.

Buhbye.... \:\/

#600333 --- 07/06/07 12:43 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

No, you are pathetic. Your brother has attacked anyone who disagrees with him if he have no military service saying that they cannot comment on the war.
When those of us, many of us, combat veterans question the war, he questions our military service, and attempts to portray himself as the consumate soldier. The truth is exactly the opposite.
He served in Vietnam with the 173rd Airborne - a great unit. However, he personally never met the standards of that unit, and was, in fact, discharged from the Army and not allowed to reenlist at a time when the Army desperately needed soldiers.
Therefore, your brother and you should limit yourself to factual, rational, thoughtful responses, but you can't.

#600336 --- 07/06/07 12:45 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Strawberry Jam]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Strawberry Jam
[quote=Retired Soldier]So what were you disagreeing with? What did I say about your brother that isn't true?

B) You have NO PROOF he was BARRED from re-enlistment whatsoever.

Well, he was either barred from reenlistment or he is a liar. It is probably both.

#600341 --- 07/06/07 12:48 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
Sausage Offline

Loc: The Meat Grinder
As you cannot either. BULLS***er.
tell me how many nuclear weapons you knew personally, then tell me how many people you have killed in action. Compare? Why not?
Let me know how many people your breifings killed? How much death did your actions cause? Are you proud of your actions?
heh... I bet...

#600360 --- 07/06/07 01:06 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Sausage]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

I never knew any nuclear weapons personally. I do not have relationships with inanimate objects. Do you?
I soldiered and I am proud of it. That does not change the reality that Vietnam was unnecessary and a tragic mistake. I have never said that anyone who has not served in the military cannot comment on the Iraq War. Exactly the opposite.
I am not comparing my service with anyone. I just correctly pointed that someone who's service was less than stellar should not be criticizing me.

#600465 --- 07/06/07 03:56 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

LOL

When you have several purple hearts on your chest, a CIB and Paratrooper wings ...

THEN maybe I'll listen to your worthless ass. no. I wouldn't. Because you would see the world differently if you had to truly soldier.

And yes. I WAS an NCO in Vietnam. \:\/

For now, take my younger sis's advice, and go bury your two surviving brain cells in your bottle, napolean.

We can fix that.

#600468 --- 07/06/07 04:01 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: SkySoldier]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

So you were busted? You said you left the service as a SP4. So you must have been busted.
Of course you also said you wanted to go back to Vietnam but the Army wouldn't let you. Right. They wanted your sorry ass out of the Army.
I notice you have NEVER denied you were barred from reenlistment. You never admitted it to your family, did you?

#600472 --- 07/06/07 04:08 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

No they wanted to send me into the Soviet Union with you Nappy. LMAO You DON'T know anything about me.

And you refuse to put up any proof you were (cough cough) an officer.

So what is it? Did you get "retired" because of your communistic views?

Or did they just run you out because you were so freaking old and going nowhere you were a waste of taxpayer monies?

LOLOLOL

That is ASSUMING you were ever even IN the service. Which I seriously doubt.

Doesn't matter.

You have lived your life as a lie and you are living a lie now. Go crawl back into your bottle.

I have a large group of Vets waiting on me to show them your latest funnies.

We get SUCH a kck outta you Rbser, yer good for belly laughs in 'bout every VFW in the state.

We can fix that.

#600473 --- 07/06/07 04:12 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: SkySoldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

OBTW

This is to you RBser ...From all the Vets at Kokomo Firbase Reunion.

We have REAL Generals there. You really should attend and speak with them.

And stick around, because afterwards we will make you the star of the bonfire as the wannabe you are.

Should stink up the whole state of Indiana!

ROFLMAOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

We can fix that.

#600476 --- 07/06/07 04:20 PM Re: The reason we are WINNING in Afghanistan and Iraq [Re: SkySoldier]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

You sorry excuse for a human being and soldier. You went to Vietnam. I'll give you that. For that you got all the I went to Vietnam medals, and then got booted out of the service because you were the sorriest excuse for a soldier in the 173rd.
As I told you, I supported the 173rd at the Oasis after you were sent home.

Page 2 of 83 < 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 >