FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#578232 --- 05/17/07 09:46 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
Originally Posted By: mememe
Spencer I sure am glad I have a life and don't spend as much time on these forums as you, I don't think I could deal with someone with your personality much. My conversations with you are over please just keep your holier than thou sarcasm away from me and any posts I ask for suggestions about. You saved me money?? I wouldn't take any advice from you even if it was concerning a gnat. Can you say sarcastic BEE OTCH

Are you friggen serious???????????? The one with the problem seems to be you! Yes a cat box would sooooooo be better than taking it to the friggen Dr. IT MAY BE A MEDICAL PROBLEM. Not such stupid advice. The fact that you don't take the child to the Dr. is stupid!

FingerLakes1.com
#581699 --- 05/25/07 11:11 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
sfgirl02 Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
If your to worried about her getting constipated give her mineral oil, my brother had a problem using the bathroom too and it just made him have to go he couldn't hold it so long and helped his problem before it got really seriouse.

#581796 --- 05/25/07 03:50 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: sfgirl02]
mememe Offline

Loc: timbucktwo
she does go to the dr when nessasary not for not pooping on the toilet please, a medical thing LOL thanx for the laughs you people on here are so ridiculous it's funny.

#581998 --- 05/26/07 09:48 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Georgie Offline

Glad we bring laughter to your life, otherwise it sounds so dull!

#582066 --- 05/26/07 08:25 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Georgie]
mememe Offline

I distanced myself from a poisonious relationship a year ago and have a more happier peaceful life than I ever dreamed possible. I have children and a grandchild who love me very much {and vise versa} so my life is never dull.

#582787 --- 05/29/07 03:07 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Yea, you come on here asking for advice and you don't like what is being told to you. Hey....here's an idea.....figure it out for yourself!

#582896 --- 05/29/07 08:02 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Yetta Nother]
mememe Offline

Didn't ask for advice asked for suggestions! I sift thru the garbage and if any made sense I might of been willing to try them. Don't flatter yourself that I would do with my real life what people with 1000's of posts tell me.I always figure out whats right on my own not by what faceless people on a forum tell me to do HEY here's an idea....... get away from the computer and enjoy the real world that you are missing out on

#582939 --- 05/29/07 08:55 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Herkimer County NY
Originally Posted By: mememe
Didn't ask for advice asked for suggestions! I sift thru the garbage and if any made sense I might of been willing to try them. Don't flatter yourself that I would do with my real life what people with 1000's of posts tell me.I always figure out whats right on my own not by what faceless people on a forum tell me to do HEY here's an idea....... get away from the computer and enjoy the real world that you are missing out on

HMMMM...then if you have the "real world" out there to enjoy, why bring such a sensitive matter to a "fake forum"?

Many people have tried to help you with "suggestions". You seem to think of all this as garbage and then come back each time telling us she is "still pooping in her diaper" and you keep giving them to her! Is she pooping in them in the "real world" or in a "fake forum" that you wouldnt want to listen to anyone's suggestions in?

Seriously, you brought the subject up on a PUBLIC FORUM. People responded. How long ago did you post for suggestions? And how many have you actually tried? And is she still pooping in the diapers that you give her each and everytime she asks and then wonder WHY she would still be doing it?
It is not too far fetched of an idea (a suggestion, if you will) to call her pediatrician's office and ask what can be done about your predicament. Unless of course you are afraid he will tell you to: stop reinforcing the bad behavior by giving into her dmeand for a diaper!!!

#582961 --- 05/29/07 10:00 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Strawberry Jam]
mememe Offline

LOL

#583242 --- 05/30/07 03:07 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

You are toooooo pathetic for words. Good luck. I hope for your sake that the child doesn't graduate in diapers.

#583292 --- 05/30/07 04:54 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Yetta Nother]
mememe Offline

Are you for real?? Pathetic is someone with 1920 posts in less than 6 months......under the name yetta nother anyway. who knows before you were previously banned .

#583743 --- 05/31/07 02:59 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: mememe]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Hahahaha. Many times. Keep up will ya. I don't want to have to explain things to ya. Honey....I am not on here as much as you think I am. Most of my posts come from the game thread. Better do your homework before you sprout off at the mouth.....and at least my child wasn't in diapers at 10. Good luck with that. Sounds like you should actually spend more time "potty training" than on the computer being....well you know.

#583746 --- 05/31/07 02:59 PM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Yetta Nother]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
you guys all realize you are arguing over crappy diapers, right?

#584116 --- 06/01/07 09:30 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: past tense]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: past tense
you guys all realize you are arguing over crappy diapers, right?

LOL. Yep....but I'm not the one with the crapping problem. I gave up wearing diapers a long time ago. I am sure at some point I will be wearing them again.

#587505 --- 06/08/07 06:35 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: Yetta Nother]
seneca_lady Offline

Loc: seneca falls
this thread is too funny .... unbelievable hahahahahahahaha

#587618 --- 06/08/07 10:40 AM Re: pooping in the potty [Re: seneca_lady]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Ya think? LOL.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4