FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 19 of 20 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#585645 --- 06/04/07 02:57 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
Nizzuno Offline

Loc: NY
Not many people here try to use logic, instead they go straight for the defamation and try to ruin someones life whose life will be altered forever. We need to realize he did not wake up and plan to hurt anyone. This was an accident, and mistakes are always made. We need to live with our consequences and learn from those mistakes. If you have been in jail before and you came to me looking for work, I'm going to give you your shot and not slam you because of a mistake.

FingerLakes1.com
#585650 --- 06/04/07 03:09 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Nizzuno
your right there are a ton of people guessing so I will through out my guess according to how you have it and how it sounds. The young man took off too fast lost control trying to beat a PT cruiser without trying to harm anyone. The PT cruiser locked up on the brakes while the 64 year old motorcyclist tried to evade the PT where he pulled to the shoulder and was then struck. But my guess to the story is as good as anyone else. I like your logic VM you help keep sanity around here :^)

The State Police reported that the bike was hit on the NORTH shoulder. That STILL puts the car on the wrong side of the road.

#585660 --- 06/04/07 03:29 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
"you help keep sanity around here :^)"

Thanks; I've been called a lot of things, but this may be the 1st time that I've ever been called sane.

#585661 --- 06/04/07 03:38 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: ]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

"The State Police reported that the bike was hit on the NORTH shoulder. That STILL puts the car on the wrong side of the road."

Yes, as you posted before, Agan oversteered and came back into the north lane, ultimately stiking the bike on the north shoulder.

What I'm not sure of is what Agan saw when he pulled out, and what he was thinking and trying to do. Whatever his plan was, it was the wrong one, and even if he's a good kid, he's not much of a driver.

#585662 --- 06/04/07 03:50 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: VM Smith]
Gold Member

I responded to Nizzuno's post which seemed to imply that impact occurred on the South shoulder.

#585666 --- 06/04/07 03:55 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: ]
Jake's Mom Offline

Loc: NC
Earlier the question of a toxicology report was asked,I was just wondering if that report was ever made public?

#585667 --- 06/04/07 03:57 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jake's Mom]
Gold Member

Those things sometimes take weeks to come back.

#585669 --- 06/04/07 03:58 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: ]
Nizzuno Offline

No I was stating he lost control and he hit him on the opposite side. That is why a ticket for failure to keep right is pending along with other stuff.

#585670 --- 06/04/07 03:59 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jake's Mom]
Nizzuno Offline

I do not believe a report was made public yet. I have been trying to keep up on this story for the fact I have know Agan for quite sometime. If something does come about I will surely let you know where to find the source Jake's Mom.

#585675 --- 06/04/07 04:06 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
Jake's Mom Offline

Loc: NC
Thank you Nizzuno,I also know the family through my son. It's a heartbreaking,life altering event for all involved

#585676 --- 06/04/07 04:12 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jake's Mom]
Nizzuno Offline

Yes it is and I hope everyone can learn to feel sympothy for all involved instead of so much hate. I hope many realize that we have all made mistakes, we just have to learn from them. I hope all are ok and will do well. Has anyone heard any different about the women involved is she doing ok?

#585680 --- 06/04/07 04:30 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Nizzuno
The young man took off too fast lost control trying to beat a PT cruiser without trying to harm anyone. The PT cruiser locked up on the brakes while the 64 year old motorcyclist tried to evade the PT where he pulled to the shoulder and was then struck.

If you read your own post, I am sure you will notice that you make it seem as if the motorcyclist got hit because he took evasive action. BTW, the State Police said he was trying to evade the Mustang.

#585682 --- 06/04/07 04:32 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Nizzuno]
zina Offline

Loc: New York
I'm wondering the same...........how is the woman that was involved in the accident? Does anyone know?????

#585683 --- 06/04/07 04:32 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: ]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Festus!
I responded to Nizzuno's post which seemed to imply that impact occurred on the South shoulder.

I know; I was just confusing things by trying to clarify them. It's an art, ya know?

#586431 --- 06/05/07 08:02 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: adkmnts]
harleyfxd03 Offline

Loc: clyde,seneca
I had to do the same as you all because of that MR. PRESIDENT DICK!. Mr.Agan is a GREAT kid! I also have know his family for years. However some people hide behind their screen name and write crap about people and things they have no clue about. I bet this MR. PRESIDENT DICK is a losser he needs to feel important and if you look throught these forms you see his name on everything, like that accident on East Lake rd. He needs to let everyone out there know that he knows who died! that is great for you!!!!!! You are a very important man, TOO YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER AS A JUROR FOR EVERY TRIAL AND THEN YOU CAN PASS JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE!

#586468 --- 06/05/07 08:39 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: harleyfxd03]
Mr.President Offline

Loc: Cayuga Lake
I had to do the same as you all because of that MR. PRESIDENT DICK!. Mr.Agan is a GREAT kid! I also have know his family for years. However some people hide behind their screen name and write crap about people and things they have no clue about. I bet this MR. PRESIDENT DICK is a losser he needs to feel important and if you look throught these forms you see his name on everything, like that accident on East Lake rd. He needs to let everyone out there know that he knows who died! that is great for you!!!!!! You are a very important man, TOO YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER AS A JUROR FOR EVERY TRIAL AND THEN YOU CAN PASS JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE!

Hey Harley dude if you read enough I don`t hide behind a screen name . Dude or Dudette Benny D.Alongi. I've signed my name several times on here. and you are who ? Hiding behind a screen name. Your Hand is Called ,fool .Let's see it .Or has your mouth over come your stupidity all together?
Benny D.Alongi
as for the east lake road issue the guy was a childhood friend of mine. SGFY

I'd rather be a Bounty Hunter,at least I would know my enemy then.

#586510 --- 06/05/07 10:20 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Mr.President]
Spec1902 Offline

Loc: Oz
BTW Harley, if you had read this forum through, you would see that Mr President and I were both present when the accident happened, so I don't feel he is trying to "write crap about people and things they have no clue about". (as quoted by you)

And as far as the accident on East Lake Rd goes, I also knew who the victim was earlier today. We live in a small town...it doesn't take much to find out when you know certain people.
And...
Mr Agan may very well be a great kid...however, even if a 'great' person is acting irresponsible,and something terrible happens , there are consequences for that action. If you were a witness, and/or you had seen the aftermath of this accident, I can guarantee that you too would not hesitate to pass judgement!

#586517 --- 06/05/07 10:31 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Spec1902]
Mr.President Offline

Harley dude I'm still waiting for your real name .Come on mouth
let's stop your B/S and tell us all who you are.
Fact # 2 you can`t make Chicken Soup out of Chicken shit.
Benny D.Alongi
PS: call any police station they'll be glad to escourt you to my home if you can`t find it.
Always remember where you came from. Cause you might get what you wish for. And not like it.
Waitingggggggggggggg Coffee is on ,come and get a cup of fresh joe.

#586520 --- 06/05/07 10:33 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Mr.President]
Mr.President Offline

harleyfxd03

Is this something a girl rides?

#586521 --- 06/05/07 10:33 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Mr.President]
Spec1902 Offline

Loc: Oz
Now, now Benny, play nice in the sandbox! ;\)

Page 19 of 20 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 >