FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#585332 --- 06/03/07 06:58 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: harleyfxd03]
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: harleyfxd03
What about that accident on RT. 14 that killed the 54 year old man from Seneca Falls, clear day, great veiw of RT.14 both north and south but yet pulled right into the path of a north bound DEC truck. Do you think he seen the truck and tried to beat it too? You people have too much time on your hands! go do something with your life besides passing judgement on other people unless you know the facts and you get paid to do it! Are you a judge? I doubt it or you would not be talking crap on the site! This is too Mr. President.

I don't think the kid tried to "beat" the bike at Packwood Road. I bet he had plenty of time, but he accelerated too hard, went into a severe oversteer condition, and crossed into the oncoming lane.

FingerLakes1.com
#585342 --- 06/03/07 07:20 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: ]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
If I had to guess, I'd guess that the kid didn't see the bike until he'd already started across the lane, and then goosed it hard to try to get out of the way.

#585581 --- 06/04/07 12:57 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: VM Smith]
Spec1902 Offline

Loc: Oz
Nope!...He was squealing tires before he made the turn...and yes, we do believe he was trying to beat the traffic! Not to mention there was another car he cut off! The lady made sure he knew it too!

#585586 --- 06/04/07 01:25 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Spec1902]
Jokemaster2000 Offline

drop it already... a huge mistake was made. Period.

#585590 --- 06/04/07 01:31 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: montanaman10]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
Originally Posted By: montanaman10
But don't worry yetta, you may have the intelligence of my dog.

Pound salt.

#585592 --- 06/04/07 01:35 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: montanaman10]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

i knew you would have a comment for me yetta, afterall these forums are like your life right? I'm sorry to tell this to you but I think a new hobby may be in order.

Ok nimwit......please show me where I posted any comment to you, other than the one I just posted.

#585593 --- 06/04/07 01:35 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Yetta Nother]
Jokemaster2000 Offline

damn girl you be trippin

#585594 --- 06/04/07 01:36 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: montanaman10]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

i joined forums addams because it was rediculous to watch some peoples's opinions of how he didn't even care after the accident.(yetta)

- Boo Yetta and Spencer -

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

#585595 --- 06/04/07 01:37 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: montanaman10]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

I realize that you have not posted an opinion spencer but I just assumed that you shared the same opinion as Yetta because you keep defending her every time I make a comment. Aww what a cute couple you two would be.

Yes....some are jealous.

#585596 --- 06/04/07 01:38 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Della]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Della
No I think the problem they had with Yetta was she listened to heresay then spread it around like it was a police report

Your almost too stupid for words but I will reply to you anyways. I said what someone who was there told me about the accident. They witnessed it.

#585597 --- 06/04/07 01:41 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Della]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Della
Please tell his family not to worry about a FEW small minded people. There but for the grace of God go most of us.

Yes and you're now a brain surgeon and can tell the size of people's brains now. Impressive.

#585598 --- 06/04/07 01:41 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Yetta Nother]
Jokemaster2000 Offline

Keyboard Courage!!!!!!

#585601 --- 06/04/07 01:47 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jokemaster2000]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Just replying to the morons who replied to me.

Oh and Della.......don't get pissy because your job doesn't allow you to use your computer. Fist off my Supervisor shares an office with me. I have a job where I make my own hours, do my own thing, and as long as my work is done they don't care. Sucks to be you then. Secondly, I am not on here as much as you all claim I am. Actually if I cared enough to go back and look I would place a wager that you all have posted more than me. Oh....and I can post at home anytime I want to because...work is not the only place I have a computer. Now go back to your hole and get over yourself. I never even post to you so clearly you need to puff your chest or somethng...providing you have one.

#585602 --- 06/04/07 01:48 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Spec1902]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Originally Posted By: Spec1902
Nope!...He was squealing tires before he made the turn...and yes, we do believe he was trying to beat the traffic! Not to mention there was another car he cut off! The lady made sure he knew it too!

He may have been trying to beat some traffic, but that doesn't mean that he was trying to beat the bike, which he may not have seen. It would be natural, if one pulled out and then immediately noticed a previously unseen vehicle bearing down on one's own vehicle, to apply throttle even before turning, as one would have to clear the oncoming vehicle before being able to turn (unlike a normal, gradual turn one would make if one had more time).

However, that's a guess, and I'm not the investigator. I think a lot depends on whether the rubber burns start behind the stop sign, or in the lane. There are a lot of guesses on this thread; some will turn out to be right, and some wrong. With luck, the investigator has found enough evidence to come to the right conclusion.

#585603 --- 06/04/07 01:49 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Yetta Nother]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Oh and Della, just for your information......I am on downtime right now so I just checked with my supervisor and she told me to tell you that it was ok that I am posting right now and that you don't need to worry about when or where I post from. You are not paying my wage. Be more concerned about your county tax dollars!

#585617 --- 06/04/07 02:05 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Yetta Nother]
Jokemaster2000 Offline

fight the b*tch!

#585623 --- 06/04/07 02:15 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jokemaster2000]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Bring it on. Winks!

#585626 --- 06/04/07 02:18 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Yetta Nother]
Jokemaster2000 Offline

damn you crazy... must be one of those farm girls

#585636 --- 06/04/07 02:33 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: Jokemaster2000]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Farm girls? Ummmm no, but I have been known to hold my own.

#585643 --- 06/04/07 02:54 PM Re: Serious Mcy vs Car Accident [Re: VM Smith]
Nizzuno Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Originally Posted By: Spec1902

He may have been trying to beat some traffic, but that doesn't mean that he was trying to beat the bike, which he may not have seen. It would be natural, if one pulled out and then immediately noticed a previously unseen vehicle bearing down on one's own vehicle, to apply throttle even before turning, as one would have to clear the oncoming vehicle before being able to turn (unlike a normal, gradual turn one would make if one had more time).

However, that's a guess, and I'm not the investigator. I think a lot depends on whether the rubber burns start behind the stop sign, or in the lane. There are a lot of guesses on this thread; some will turn out to be right, and some wrong. With luck, the investigator has found enough evidence to come to the right conclusion.
your right there are a ton of people guessing so I will through out my guess according to how you have it and how it sounds. The young man took off too fast lost control trying to beat a PT cruiser without trying to harm anyone. The PT cruiser locked up on the brakes while the 64 year old motorcyclist tried to evade the PT where he pulled to the shoulder and was then struck. But my guess to the story is as good as anyone else. I like your logic VM you help keep sanity around here :^)

Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >