FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#574713 --- 05/09/07 06:30 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: past tense]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

Loc: The WasteLand
Wow I cant believe you said that about your brother.

Talking about his twisted sexual desires, Yikes!

You two are close ?

Edited by Bubba_Zanetti (05/09/07 06:31 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#574714 --- 05/09/07 06:31 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

Originally Posted By: TRD_Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Bubba_Zanetti
Are you a lesbian ?

There's nothing wrong with being lesbian. Heck I know some that could probably kick your butt into next week and build a new house at the same time.

Why do you assume I think there is something wrong with lesbians.

Why do you hate hetros ?

#574716 --- 05/09/07 06:32 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

Kinda wierd but you two are from seneca county, and hey whatever floats your boat.

#574717 --- 05/09/07 06:33 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Rochester
You said in a previous post you hate everything. I guess that pretty much means you dislike lesbians.

Why do I hate hetero's. Well gee, us homo's have an agenda to make all you male hetero's realize the error in your sexuality and will bring you all over to our side. Don't worry to much Bubba Z. We'll eventually get you out of the closet.

#574718 --- 05/09/07 06:34 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
This new crop sucks.

rainydayblues 4eva

lol

#574719 --- 05/09/07 06:35 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: past tense]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

You know I miss Rainydayblues....

#574721 --- 05/09/07 06:36 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

Originally Posted By: TRD_Tacoma
You said in a previous post you hate everything. I guess that pretty much means you dislike lesbians.

Why do I hate hetero's. Well gee, us homo's have an agenda to make all you male hetero's realize the error in your sexuality and will bring you all over to our side. Don't worry to much Bubba Z. We'll eventually get you out of the closet.

Only in your wetdreams. You stay with your grayhaired , red collared lover.

#574725 --- 05/09/07 06:38 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

You just wait there Bubba Z. Us gays will get our way eventually. Someday you will realize the error of your ways and will be a good submissive bottom and will be a liberal at the same time. We (by that I mean us gays) have a secret mission in place to get what we want.

#574729 --- 05/09/07 06:40 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

WOW YOU ARE SAYING . ALL LIBERALS ARE SUBMISSIVE BOTTOMS LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! I never would have thought of that, but I guess it makes sense.

Right from the gimps mouth, after they took the gag ball out.

Edited by Bubba_Zanetti (05/09/07 06:41 PM)

#574731 --- 05/09/07 06:43 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

Well gotta run, there are floors to be cleaned.

#574758 --- 05/09/07 07:28 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Reinhart Faust Offline

Loc: This Island Earth
This went downhill fast...

#574768 --- 05/09/07 07:52 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Reinhart Faust]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

And you expected ???????.

Isn't this argument kinda like saying the Blacks that feel oppressed in America are crybabies, because look what happens to the blacks in Danfur. Or maybe the atheisits in this country should quit whining when you consider what could be done to them in the middle east ?

#574769 --- 05/09/07 07:53 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Bubba_Zanetti Offline

This should stir up some good discussion now that TRD and his luv Puppy are gone.

I will check in tomorrow. The toilets in lower manhattan will not clean themselves.

#574772 --- 05/09/07 07:54 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Reinhart Faust Offline

And you expected ???????.

Isn't this argument kinda like saying the Blacks that feel oppressed in America are crybabies, because look what happens to the blacks in Danfur. Or maybe the atheisits in this country should quit whining when you consider what could be done to them in the middle east ?

Danfur, now that's just east of Darfur, right?

#574788 --- 05/09/07 08:19 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
Sausage Offline

Loc: The Meat Grinder
Yea... crybaby Christians have no clue as to what REAL persecution is... none of them have been crusified or their heads cut off or burned here in the U.S.S.A. in hundreds of years, except for those that were said to be witches back in olde Boston days... .

Yep, them nancy pants whiney Christians... Dey doan no much ah nuthing cuz we git r done on dem foolish religus nutbags..

Thanks for clearing up that American Christians are less persecuted than any other Christian... That settles my mind completely and now I can sleep in reverence, due to the pontification I received as well.

#574793 --- 05/09/07 08:35 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Sausage]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Not less persecuted - NOT PERSECUTED AT ALL.

Please. It's insulting to actual persecuted Christians to imply that the fact you have to spend your own money on your own nativity scene because your nativity scene DOESN'T REPRESENT THE BELIEFS OF ALL PEOPLE and thus doesn't belong on a COURTHOUSE LAWN is "persecution". Waaa waa waa! Jesus HATES you.

#574794 --- 05/09/07 08:37 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: past tense]
Reinhart Faust Offline

I didn't say christians were crybabies, I said Christianists. There's a difference.

#574796 --- 05/09/07 08:49 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Sausage]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Sausage
Yea... crybaby Christians have no clue as to what REAL persecution is... none of them have been crusified or their heads cut off or burned here in the U.S.S.A. in hundreds of years, except for those that were said to be witches back in olde Boston days... .

You're thinking of Salem, not Boston. And they were hanged, and one pressed to death. Not burned. Burning is Eurostyle.

#574826 --- 05/09/07 09:32 PM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Josephus]
greenelf Offline

Quote: Slick Willie King of the Horn Dogs. -----As much as I admire Bill Clinton's focus and intensity--my old high school boyfriend is and was the all time King of the Horndogs. And now that Bill's on serious heart meds, I'll wager that little Elvis is not leaving the building nearly as often-if at all.

#574978 --- 05/10/07 04:43 AM Re: THIS is oppression of Christians [Re: Bubba_Zanetti]
AbuDhabi Offline

Loc: Doha, Qatar
No i hate everyone equally with out prejudice...

At last! A man after my own heart.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >