FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 40 of 40 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40
Topic Options
#731743 --- 01/14/08 11:22 AM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: SkySoldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Finger Lakes National Forest, ...
TIME and Haditha Lies
... said the cab carrying four known insurgents was occupied by four “college ... The same day, Haditha journalism student Taher Thabet ... Dr. Savage: As Dave Barton explains ...

http://www.charlotteconservative.com/index.php/2007/06/time-and-haditha-lies

Was Haditha A Hoax? (Wizbang)
I changed the word "insurgents" to "terrorists." ... He is not a "budding journalism student." And al-Haditha is not ... he worked directly under the head of Haditha's hospital, Dr.

wizbangblog.com/content/2006/06/09/was-haditha-a-hoax.php

NYT: Haditha Locals Want To Tear Accused Apart | Sweetness & Light
... from a videotape made by a Haditha, Iraq journalism student and ... For instance Dr. Waleed Al-Obeidi is the director of the Haditha hospital who ... in Iraq; my younger son is a college ...

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/nyt-haditha-residents-want-to-tear-accused-apart

College Republicans: National News Archives
The New York Times covered Dr. Don J. Easterbrook, an ... she, too, was upset by Murtha's comment about the Haditha ... than as conservative, the split was such that the student ...

blogs.setonhill.edu/CollegeRepublicans/cat_national_news.html

Federal judge orders Murtha to testify in Haditha defamation case ...
Federal judge orders Murtha to testify in Haditha defamation ... against libel, as any first year law or journalism student ... When China ran down the college students with a tank ...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0907/Federal_judge_order_Murtha_to_testify_in_Haditha_defa...

~

We can fix that.

America is not THE problem.

Next time. Vote for the AMERICAN.

FingerLakes1.com
#731744 --- 01/14/08 11:23 AM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: SkySoldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Last time I checked America still extends a "presumtion of innocence until PROVEN guilty".

Last time I checked, no one was even CHARGED with MURDER let alone SENTENCED to ANY prison for ANY amount of time.

See rbser?

DO YOU SEE YET???? Not one Marine has been convicted of ANYTHING.

But more than half have been either granted immunity OR;

CLEARED / AQUITTED / EXONERATED / PROCLAIMED NOT GUILTY by THE USMC.

You have had them convicted years ago, before an investigation was even underway ... let alone completed ...

Not to mention they still have yet to have their day in court.

And you are saying the few originally charged Haditha Marines left NOT EXONERATED are guilty and are going to prison for 20 to 150 years????????????????

( NO ONE IS CHARGED WITH MURDER, ALL MURDER CHARGES WERE DROPPED )

Some "retired soldier". You will eat those words like you have had to eat all the rest of your words.

Choke on "MURDER".

Yeah right, you, rbser, are nothing more than an ultra-left wing opportunist-quisling ... who cares nothing about those you would ruin in your haste to smear the USA in ANY way you can.

Deny that ... I know you will. LOL

You are so very predictable.

As predictable as AL Qaida's trying to set up an Iraq "My Lai" using Haditha as a propaganda ploy.

With dupes like you .... they ALMOST succeeded.

When Wuterich is ALSO EXONERATED I hope you take being WRONG AGAIN personally.

We can fix that.

#731797 --- 01/14/08 12:01 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
Strawberry Jam Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Herkimer County NY
Originally Posted By: Retired Soldier
Three senior officers censured and forced into retirement in disgrace. Four Haditha Marines facing court martial this spring. Some exoneration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overuse of exclamation points really should be against forum policy. \:\/

#732257 --- 01/14/08 05:39 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: SkySoldier]
MotherNature Offline

Loc: everywhere
I, in no way, question what you have to say, SS.
My beef is with Retired Soldier. I am truly beginning to doubt that he ever served in the armed forces - at least in a time of "war". He appears to have no concept of "chain oF command."
And I do agree that the chain of command starts with George Bush II. His father, George I, started this war, and George II waited 8 years to finish it. Thank God he cannot run again.

Personally, I still agree with the Monroe Doctring: "From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Monroe Doctrine is a U.S. doctrine which, on December 2, 1823, proclaimed that European powers would no longer colonize or interfere with the affairs of the newly independent nations of the Americas. The United States planned to stay neutral in wars between European powers and their colonies. However, if these latter types of wars were to occur in the Americas, the United States would view such action as hostile. President James Monroe first stated the doctrine during his seventh annual State of the Union Address to Congress, a defining moment in the foreign policy of the United States.

#732265 --- 01/14/08 05:50 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: MotherNature]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Rochester, NY
The Marines were given Article 32 hearings. As a result of the Article 32 hearings the convening authority determined there was sufficient evidence that (1) crimes had occurred and (2) the accused had committed them. Therefore, the convening authority referred the charges to court martial.
Yes, like OJ they have the presumption of innocence but they wouldn't be facing court martial if the USMC did not believe they had committed crimes.

#732278 --- 01/14/08 06:11 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
MotherNature Offline

Loc: everywhere
I know how to cut and paste, too:

The Fifth Amendment constitutional right to grand jury indictment is expressly inapplicable to the Armed Forces. In its absence, Article 32 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (Section 832 of Title 10, United States Code), requires a thorough and impartial investigation of charges and specifications before they may be referred to a general court-martial (the most serious level of courts-martial). However, the accused may waive the Article 32 investigation requirement. The purpose of this pretrial investigation is to inquire into the truth of the matter set forth in the charges, to consider the form of the charges, and to secure information to determine what disposition should be made of the case in the interest of justice and discipline. The investigation also serves as a means of pretrial discovery for the accused and defense counsel in that copies of the criminal investigation and witness statements are provided and witnesses who testify may be cross-examined.

That is the last straw. Comparing these Marines to OJ! Look ashamed! I don't care if the man was born on my birthday. Or more correctly, I was born on his birthday.

#732375 --- 01/14/08 08:24 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: MotherNature]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

You are a late comer. Some on this forum have said those Marines who were granted immunity in return for their testimony have proven innocent and exonerated. I said then and say now, you can only say that if you believe that OJ who was found innocent by a jury of his peers was exonerated. I don't. Do you?

#732378 --- 01/14/08 08:27 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

And you, rbser, are still an idiot.

Last time I checked America still extends a "presumtion of innocence until PROVEN guilty".

Last time I checked, no one was even CHARGED with MURDER let alone SENTENCED to ANY prison for ANY amount of time.

See rbser?

You have had them convicted years ago, before an investigation was even underway ... let alone completed ...

And you are saying the few originally charged Haditha Marines left NOT EXONERATED are guilty and are going to prison for 20 to 150 years????????????????

Some "retired soldier". You will eat those words like you have had to eat all the rest of your words.

Choke on "MURDER".

Yeah right, you, rbser, are nothing more than an ultra-left wing opportunist-quisling ... who cares nothing about those you would ruin in your haste to smear the USA in ANY way you can.

We can fix that.

#732455 --- 01/14/08 09:48 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: SkySoldier]
Retired Soldier Offline
Silver Member

The USMC has proceeded from investigation, to Article 32 hearings, to court martials.
That process has taken then from suspecting crimes were committed to knowing crimes were committed to identifying those that evidence shows committed those crimes, and then referring them to court martial.
If you think that its a positive thing that Wuterich will be tried for charges that could lead to his being incarcerated for 160 years you have a funny idea of exoneration and innocence.
Are you just stupid, delusional or in denial? Probably all three.

#732467 --- 01/14/08 09:58 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

And you, rbser, are still an idiot.

See rbser?

Choke on "MURDER".

We can fix that.

#732470 --- 01/14/08 10:05 PM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Retired Soldier
Haditha Marine squad leader court-martial set for February
Alexis Unkovic at 3:08 PM ET

[JURIST] A military judge at Camp Pendleton Wednesday set a trial date of February 25 for the court-martial of US Marine Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich who faces charges of voluntary manslaughter, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, dereliction of duty and obstruction of justice in connection to the killing of 24 Iraqi civilians at Haditha in November 2005. Wuterich was ordered to face court-martial on December 31. He did not enter a plea at his arraignment Wednesday.

More to this story was edited out by rbser. LOL He thinks everyone is as STUPID as he is transparent; and just plain STOOPID.

Wuterich was initially charged with unpremeditated murder, but the investigating officer in Wuterich's case recommended last year that the more serious charge be dropped. An official report on the Haditha incident by US Army Major General Eldon Bargewell found "serious misconduct" on all levels of the US Marine Corps chain of command. Reuters has more.

Lol! And HERE is the differance. Above you have an idiot ranting and raving and enlarging and shrinking what he wants, or believes he wants ... you to read.

Below is BraveHeart's posting, and as usual, he posts only truth.

We give names and credentials while rbser gives only more fraudulent BS.

"Sky Said : I have been VERY blessed by my Unit ... and take great PRIDE in my service.

I am prouder still of those I had the HONOR to serve with.

THEY are true HEROES.

I was just a grunt who took great pride in his job.

Recently, the NATIONAL Commander of the Military Order of the Purple Heart, Henery J. Cook III, honored me by submitting my name to the US Army for its "Freedom Team Salute Citation";

which reads in part,

"We thank you for the honor of your past service with our Army and for your continued support of our soldiers."

It is signed by;

George W. Casey Jr
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff

and by;
Pete Geren
Secretary of the Army

Thank you, rbser, for giving me the opportunity to clarify that for you.
Yet again.

Well said sky, you make that ol'rbsr look like the worthless fool he is every time you reply.

Thats why you help vets belong to the PGR and belong to the VNV MC

and he spews his america hating distaste for the soldiers jism all over this board.

But rememeber those who count stand by you and respect YOU !
Those who dont think and act like RBS'r and the gutless worm he is."

Edited by BraveHeart (01/05/08 03:56 PM)
America has problems.

We can fix that.

#732655 --- 01/15/08 07:55 AM Re: Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marine [Re: Retired Soldier]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

This whole Haditha incident was a propaganda ploy; initiated and orchestrated by AL Qaida.

Women and children died because Al Qaida WANTED them to die. It is NOT a new tactic nor an unknown one to anyone who watches the news.
Al Qaida kills and has killed thousands of innocent Iraqis in a failed attempt to start a civil war. And to play to people like rbser, who act as their fifth column here in the USA and around the world.

It is a fact that the white car was known to be a part of an impending ambush in Haditha that day; this via US Marine Corps intellegence that intercepted cell phone conversations between the very insurgents that would later "leak" staged photos to the New York Times.

A white car rushed up to the smoking remains of the Humvee within a minute of the blast.

One would have to ask why?

Why would a car, full of military aged, Iraqi males, drive up within meters of a detonation that killed and wounded several Marines, when the occupents could NOT have missed the sound nor the concussion nor not have seen the towering pillar of smoke.
To drive up to that scene would be the LAST thing any Iraqi would do ... except insurgents that were part of the ambush.
Any other Iraqi would have just turned away or stopped their vehicle blocks away. They did not. They rushed in and exited their vehicle in what could only have been interpreted as a flanking move.

http://www.charlotteconservative.com/index.php/2007/06/time-and-haditha-lies

"These false reports however, pale in the face of the role played by Time magazine's Tim McGirk and Time itself.

According to McGirk’s first story, a “budding journalism student” had given him a video he had taken after the killing of the civilians in the houses near the site of the IED explosion.
Almost immediately, Time had to correct the story, revealing that the “budding journalism student” was actually 43-year-old Taher Thabet al-Hadithi who just happened to be on hand to videotape the aftermath of the killing in the houses.
Time also identified al-Hadithi as head of something called the Hammurabi Organization for Human Rights and Democracy Monitoring.
Time reported that the Hammurabi Human Rights group was affiliated with Human Rights Watch.

Human Rights Watch vehemently denied they had any connection or any ties or association with the Hammurabi Human Rights Group, and Time wrote a retraction.

It was then revealed that the Hammurabi Human Rights group was a group of two: Hadithi and Ali Omar Abrahem al-Mashhadani, a Reuters News Service reporter who was previously arrested by U.S. Marines in his home town of Ramadi and underwent weeks of interrogation at the infamous Abu Ghraib Prison.

His American warders told Reuters that he was released in a general amnesty in late 2005 along with about 500 other Iraqi prisoners. Reuters also reported that he spent five months in U.S. custody before being released without charges.
Three months later al-Mashhadani was the darling of Time magazine, Nat Helms wrote sarcastically.

The battalion S2 knew that the insurgents were following their usual practice of videotaping an ambush.

And it was a series of cell phone communications between Hadithi and Mashhadani, both known insurgents, that alerted the Marines to the impending ambush.
This, incidentally is the same McGirk who partied with the murderous Taliban after 9/11 ... and proclaimed them to be a fine upstanding bunch of just plain folks.
The "courageous" McGirk refused to testify at Chessani’s Article 32 hearing where defense attorneys insist he would have been torn to pieces in cross examination."

We can fix that.

Page 40 of 40 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40