FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 129 < 1 2 3 4 ... 128 129 >
Topic Options
#515070 --- 01/21/07 07:45 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
chattythree Offline

Quote:

you'd actually put it on your face?

no but I'd sure put it on YOURS

FingerLakes1.com
#515071 --- 01/21/07 09:37 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
That is the sexiest picture I have seen of her....

must be she was in a satisfied mood....

#515072 --- 01/21/07 11:23 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Buddy Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Southend {Mars}
Looks alot like Patty having a bad day. JMHO

#515073 --- 01/21/07 12:13 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Pattie only wished...

#515074 --- 01/21/07 01:18 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Buddy Offline
Gold Member

Poor Pattie, she couldn't take you with her.

#515075 --- 01/21/07 01:35 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Temporarily Assigned
Quote:

That is the sexiest picture I have seen of her....

must be she was in a satisfied mood....

Way too thin.....but better then the new truck!

#515076 --- 01/21/07 02:34 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Where's the love Offline

Loc: Tahiti - I can dream...
satisfied mood???...I don't see any sweat! (or even a lit cigarette!) YOU CALL THAT SATISFIED????

#515077 --- 01/21/07 02:35 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Where's the love Offline

Loc: Tahiti - I can dream...
let me add - I don't see a single department store shopping bag in that picture either!! That is not SATISFIED!

#515078 --- 01/21/07 03:05 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

she just watched a democrat get run over outside her condo....

#515079 --- 01/21/07 03:05 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

she just watched a democrat get run over outside her condo....

#515080 --- 01/21/07 05:34 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Gold Member

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

#515081 --- 01/21/07 05:51 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Temporarily Assigned
Quote:

Looks alot like Patty having a bad day. JMHO

I miss Patty

I know she misses me too...........

#515082 --- 01/21/07 07:57 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
Oh brother.

#515083 --- 01/21/07 09:05 PM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

You were the only one she allowed to do that that hot wax thing.......

#515084 --- 01/22/07 07:38 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Gold Member

Quote:

You were the only one she allowed to do that that hot wax thing.......

#515085 --- 01/22/07 08:33 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

yuck....how do they collect that stuff?

#515086 --- 01/22/07 09:39 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Gold Member

Quote:

yuck....how do they collect that stuff?

Pattie digs it out of Buddy's ear with her tongue.

#515087 --- 01/22/07 09:58 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

ewwww

#515088 --- 01/22/07 10:41 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Buddy Offline
Gold Member

But what a "feeling", I do miss her antics, she has many other talents, but I won't go there.

#515089 --- 01/22/07 11:00 AM Re: > > Lusifer's LAST WORD thread - ME.
Gold Member

Quote:

But what a "feeling", I do miss her antics, she has many other talents, but I won't go there.

Tell us about the fumunda cheese.

Page 2 of 129 < 1 2 3 4 ... 128 129 >