The Sennet fire department was first on the scene Tuesday afternoon at about 2:20 pm at the Lowe's on Route 5 & 20 in Auburn. Three cars were ablaze. The first car, a Pontiac Grand Am was the first to catch fire and then the fire spread to a 1995 Mercury Sable. Both cars were fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived on the scene. A third car, an Audi, also caught fire but did not appear to be as heavily damaged as the other two cars.
Can you image being the poor sucker who parked next to this guy???