FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#231885 --- 12/11/05 04:10 PM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Yankees15 Offline

Loc: Clifton Springs, NY
This all stems from the front office.
Mularky has nothing to work with, thanks to Donahoe. The O-Line is a shambles, and JP Loserman will never be a dependable NFL QB.

This is the lowest I have seen this franchise since the mid-80's, and there is really no sign of it getting better.

FingerLakes1.com
#231886 --- 12/11/05 06:51 PM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
roadguy Offline

Loc: here
As a Dolphins fan who was rooting for the Bills today, I have to say thanks for nothing. That team is pathetic. Mularky couldn't coach a pee wee league game.

#231887 --- 12/12/05 04:14 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre
I'm sure the Bills are still pretty devastated after that loss to the Fins, and they were only up against probably the best team in football this year. I was rather disappointed myself, but atleast they got lucky enough not to get shutout. I've always rooted for the underdog, and the Bills are definately the underdog Most all the teams I like this year are at the bottom of the heap this year.

#231888 --- 12/12/05 06:20 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Yankees15 Offline

Quote:

As a Dolphins fan who was rooting for the Bills today, I have to say thanks for nothing. That team is pathetic. Mularky couldn't coach a pee wee league game.

Mularky has nobody to coach.

#231889 --- 12/12/05 06:28 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
BILLSNO1FAN Offline

Loc: Originally...San Antonio, Texa...
As a true Bills fan, I have got used to saying this...Well..there's always next year! Now, I would much rather see the Pats take the AFC East that those damned Fins.

#231890 --- 12/12/05 08:10 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
mutantmaster Offline

It doesn't matter who wins the division this year. It's a sorry division and the winner will be out in the first round. They have some very tough teams in the other divisions of the AFC that will spank anyone that wins that division. I'll bet they wish they kept Drew another year. They would be fighting for first place right now.

#231891 --- 12/12/05 08:23 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
roadguy Offline

Loc: here
Mularky has nobody to coach.

I would say that isn't true. They have several former Pro-Bowl players on defense and what is considered a generally solid D. As far as offense they have a very good running back. Sure the QB is young, but he is very mobile.

The play calling was horrible in that game yesterday.

Someone mentioned the Pats are the best team in football. Wrong! they are the defending champs but they are definitely not the best team.

Bills fans should be very upset. A win yesterday would have kept their playoff hopes alive. Yes the AFC east is a weak division, but when you get in the playoffs, anything can happen.

#231892 --- 12/12/05 08:28 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Yankees15 Offline

They have no offensive line, thus, no running game.

FORMER all pros. Mean Joe Green is a FORMER all pro. Would you want him on defense.

Point being, this team got old on Tom Donahoe's watch. I would reluctantly give Mularky another year, but clean house in the front office.

#231893 --- 12/12/05 09:27 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
Quote:

thanks for that Roadguy, theres a slight bit of comfort knowing we didnt help the fish!

Mularky and Donahoe need to be fired.

#231894 --- 12/14/05 03:32 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
This is as much Mularky's fault as it is Donahoe's.......As a die hard Bills hater I'm loving every minute of this........Donahoe put this mess of young junk and old junk together and it's Mularky and his group of non football coaches who do the play calling..............as far as I'm concerned leave Donahoe and Mularky in place...............BTW, just heard on ESPN that the Bills will probably release Moulds in March as he wants to win and the Bills cant have such a malcontent with a winning attitude running around in their locker room...........GO RALPH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL.

#231895 --- 12/15/05 09:03 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Yankees15 Offline

Quote:

It doesn't matter who wins the division this year. It's a sorry division and the winner will be out in the first round. They have some very tough teams in the other divisions of the AFC that will spank anyone that wins that division. I'll bet they wish they kept Drew another year. They would be fighting for first place right now.

Drew would have been put on life support by now if he had to play another year behind that offensive line.
I don't know why you think the Bills would be fighting for first place with Drew. He has better players and better coaching around him in Dallas, and the Plowboys aren't going to make the playoffs, either.

#231896 --- 12/15/05 10:33 AM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Holcomb will start against Denver

Injured Losman hasn't practiced, but may be ready as backup

Sal Maiorana
Staff writer

(December 15, 2005) ORCHARD PARK Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey announced Wednesday after practice that Kelly Holcomb will start Saturday night's nationally televised ESPN game against Denver at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

J.P. Losman, hobbled by a sore leg and an injury to his throwing shoulder incurred in last week's loss to New England, sat out practice for a second straight day and will not be ready to play.

Mularkey said Losman may attempt to throw today, and hopefully he will be available to serve as Holcomb's backup.

Holcomb will be starting his sixth game of the year. He was 2-2 during a four-game stretch in October, then started Buffalo's victory over Kansas City on Nov. 13. However, he left that game early in the second quarter with a concussion and while he gets credit for the victory on his record, Losman actually produced the win with a pair of touchdown passes.

Holcomb hasn't played since, but having taken all the snaps in practice the last two days, Mularkey said he'll be ready to go Saturday.

Losman watched the team practice Wednesday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. It's not clear when he was hurt against the Patriots, but he was sacked twice and knocked down several other times by the Patriots defense.

Losman finished the game 10 of 27 for 181 yards with three interceptions and a 37.0 quarterback rating.

Losman, the second of Buffalo's two first-round draft picks in 2004, was awarded the starting job in February.

After leading Buffalo to a season-opening 22-7 win over Houston, Losman has lost seven consecutive starts.

FAKE FAKE FAKE injury... loserman... dump the whole bunch of them and bring back Marv Levy!

#231897 --- 12/15/05 06:55 PM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Quote:

Holcomb will start against Denver

Injured Losman hasn't practiced, but may be ready as backup

Sal Maiorana
Staff writer

(December 15, 2005) ORCHARD PARK Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey announced Wednesday after practice that Kelly Holcomb will start Saturday night's nationally televised ESPN game against Denver at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

J.P. Losman, hobbled by a sore leg and an injury to his throwing shoulder incurred in last week's loss to New England, sat out practice for a second straight day and will not be ready to play.

Mularkey said Losman may attempt to throw today, and hopefully he will be available to serve as Holcomb's backup.

Holcomb will be starting his sixth game of the year. He was 2-2 during a four-game stretch in October, then started Buffalo's victory over Kansas City on Nov. 13. However, he left that game early in the second quarter with a concussion and while he gets credit for the victory on his record, Losman actually produced the win with a pair of touchdown passes.

Holcomb hasn't played since, but having taken all the snaps in practice the last two days, Mularkey said he'll be ready to go Saturday.

Losman watched the team practice Wednesday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. It's not clear when he was hurt against the Patriots, but he was sacked twice and knocked down several other times by the Patriots defense.

Losman finished the game 10 of 27 for 181 yards with three interceptions and a 37.0 quarterback rating.

Losman, the second of Buffalo's two first-round draft picks in 2004, was awarded the starting job in February.

After leading Buffalo to a season-opening 22-7 win over Houston, Losman has lost seven consecutive starts.

FAKE FAKE FAKE injury... loserman... dump the whole bunch of them and bring back Marv Levy!

Gotta love those draft picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

#231898 --- 12/16/05 04:20 PM Re: Buffalo Bills 2005 /2006 season
Eddie Offline

Loc: Out in the ozone
I'm going to the game tomorrow to throw snowballs at Tom Donahoe's booth...unless he pulls an Art Modell. Maybe bitch at Ralphie boy if I see him but mostly have

ONE HELLUVA GREAT TIME tailgating with my sons.

Life sucks..but life is good too.

Watch 'em beat the Broncos with Kelly pitchin and Eric back.

GO BILLS!!!

#231899 --- 12/20/05 07:15 AM Buffalo Bills/ Breaking news
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

AP:
Anthrax Scare At One Bills Drive Sports Complex

Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player
reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.
Head Coach Mike Mularkey immediately suspended practice while police and
federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white
substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team

was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

#231900 --- 12/22/05 10:48 PM Re: Buffalo Bills/ Breaking news
Dan Druff Offline

At least their punter made the pro bowl....as their lone player...the end to another lame season...wonder if the Colts could use more fans this post season...warm up that Band Wagon!!

#231901 --- 12/26/05 07:24 AM Re: Buffalo Bills/ Breaking news
Ranger Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: GOD's 1/2 acre
it's nice to see them pull one off on the road, and try to end the season on a positive note. That's really got to help them feel a bit better about their season. Would have liked to see the Packers do the same, and you had to have seen they tried. Most of the teams I usually root for didn't do well this season, I've got something to look forward to next year atleast they almost have to do better next year

#231902 --- 12/26/05 10:28 AM Re: Buffalo Bills/ Breaking news
lennon lives Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY
Buffalo is at a position in this years draft to get a quality offensive lineman or wide reciever....Green Bay will get a shot at one of the top QB's either Young or Lienard....and Houston and the 49er's will play for Reggie Bush in the Bush Bowl, but personally if I were them I'd be trading that first pick for quality players and future draft picks, i'm not big on over rated rookies, very few of them pan out at this level, especially with what the going price is for the top pick in the draft these days somewhere in the ball park of 12-15 million a season over four years thats alot of money that could be spent on proven veterans....JMO...BBC

#231903 --- 12/28/05 05:44 PM Re: Buffalo Bills/ Breaking news
Eddie Offline

Loc: Out in the ozone
They go with O-Line unless Leinart is there so they can end this debacle at QB. Don't need an end, Lee Evans is their future. Could use a tight end. Defense will be OK with players getting healthy. Secondary is fine. MaGahee will be good (before he jumps ship for warmer climes) when they fix the O-Line but which way, a run oriented or pass protection oriented lineman. They are so specialized these days (damn Mel Kiper).

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6