FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 873 of 924 < 1 2 ... 871 872 873 874 875 ... 923 924 >
Topic Options
#1562585 --- 03/04/21 02:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: GreatAwakening
Luke 8:17

James 1:12

NCSWIC

FingerLakes1.com
#1562586 --- 03/04/21 02:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Above ground
When was the last time you helped in a food handout? Answer

#1562587 --- 03/04/21 02:39 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Ask them if they have a social life outside this forum

The response

#1562588 --- 03/04/21 02:41 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]

NCSWIC

#1562589 --- 03/04/21 02:41 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Do you spend time with friends and family and attend church with them?

Total silence cricket cricket

#1562591 --- 03/04/21 02:43 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]

NCSWIC

#1562592 --- 03/04/21 02:45 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

See how easily you can adapt to immaturity but ask immaturity to adapt to normal society

Like asking the village idiot to take over a college professor class for a week

#1562593 --- 03/04/21 02:47 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

LMBO, I patronize them and they think that you're cheering them on

Hand appluad

#1562594 --- 03/04/21 02:50 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Is he a bird? plane? college professor, mayor, husband, mentor?

Not exactly but look at the plethora of memes and jokes he can tell at a children's party

#1562595 --- 03/04/21 02:58 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

If my Dad told me 50 years ago that I would have a debate with a fella who was older than I was but conduct himself like a Willard patient, I would construe that I had to visit the institution to see that but here we are 50 years later on the technological wonder of the internet and they run freely around the fingerlakes typing and sending. Dad, you wouldn't believe me if I placed my hands on the Bible

#1562596 --- 03/04/21 03:01 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

#1562597 --- 03/04/21 03:10 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Congress won't be in session tomorrow due to circumstances beyond it's control. No not a incoming North Eastern storm, nope no national holiday, they are fearful of what may happen at capitol Hill.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...tol/6911228002/

Guess who can potentially come to dinner?

#1562598 --- 03/04/21 03:25 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

I am very proud of my son in-law and his family, brought up solely in a White neighbor hood but learned the advantages of diversity , treats our daughter like a queen, his parents are the best and love us and their grandchildren. It can be surmise that many people rather stick with their own kinds but the pleasure of expanding beyond the norm is all so rewarding.

#1562606 --- 03/04/21 12:02 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

When you consider the posting of a few gents, it's no wonder why we are witnessing a newly created group who deem themselves the world order representing America. This can't be further from the truth due to (1) American voted overwhelmingly to oust a racist and corrupt president(2) because of the unexpected outcome of a fair election ,they decided to spread lies and misinformation to the point of attacking Capitol Hill because things aren't going their way (3) They wake up this morning March 4, 2021 knowing full well that their vitriolic words have reached a point of public fear of another attack on DC. The amazing aspect of this all, while they want you to focus on the incoming Mexican immigrants and governor Cuomo, they sit back in anticipation of what can we do or say to further strike fear and retribution against those that oppose them. Their profile ,typically over the age of 50, poor to lower middle class, very little education or high skill talents

#1562608 --- 03/04/21 12:58 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Evident by a Texan governor disregarding the health and welfare of those you do mask and live responsibly. Same to be said in Florida. Why do the Capitol have to shut down because certain Americans are angry? Why do we have a world record of 520,000 Corona deaths? correlating with 10 million job losses, hunger, homelessness. All because of a corrupt former POTUS and his minions who are sore losers. Yes, they are definitely showing their true color.

#1562609 --- 03/04/21 03:55 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

I know of two here on the forum who wear this sign as a badge of honor. I've lost my parents, watched my wife go through cancer. lost many friends and family member to death and can't explain the depression it causes. For one to take solace in feeling that way on a daily basis is on display here and on Capitol Hill (Republicans) We see today how many thugs are heartless, mass shooters have no problem taking the lives of others , rioters went to the Capitol with intent of killing people and the list goes on. Their supposed advantage, deeming you so terrified that they can relish in this action, will result in a big surprise. Now the table are turned and the former "victim" becomes the aggressor. People grow tired of being fearful and will push back, what makes today's rioters and political officials think it coy and heroic to purposely harm the innocent? 80 million voters told Trump to go to the disappointment of his supporters who stayed quiet while he attacked Black athletes, women of color, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans and military veterans. Now that he's out of office, their best tool, a false narrative of voter fraud, seeing that didn't work, ratchet up the endeavor by attacking a government you deem a threat to your entitlement. Moving forward, they've managed to embolden a inner resolve, preparing ourselves to the next assaults' on voter suppression, racial divide etc. Trump said that he would make America great again, YES HE DID, not according to his devices but awakening the attributes which makes us a true America, Jews, Blacks, poor, Hispanics, Mexican American, decent and compassionate Whites, Christians, voters are all pushing back against the threat on Democracy and equal rights. The best way to upset a threat, look them straight in the eye and call out their racism and vitriol. Watch the desperation!!!!!!!

#1562617 --- 03/04/21 06:14 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

This is the Militia that is taking down the Capitol, and the White House as I'm typing....all is lost! There's an unconfirmed story that the Capitol Dome has collapsed. And Biden has capitulated to the Chinese, because the Plastic-Militia-Men scared him!

NCSWIC

#1562623 --- 03/04/21 10:35 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]

This is the Militia that is taking down the Capitol, and the White House as I'm typing....all is lost! There's an unconfirmed story that the Capitol Dome has collapsed. And Biden has capitulated to the Chinese, because the Plastic-Militia-Men scared him!

Is that smoke in the air?

NCSWIC

#1562624 --- 03/04/21 11:04 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]

NCSWIC

#1562627 --- 03/05/21 12:06 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

I know of two here on the forum who wear this sign as a badge of honor. I've lost my parents, watched my wife go through cancer. lost many friends and family member to death and can't explain the depression it causes. For one to take solace in feeling that way on a daily basis is on display here and on Capitol Hill (Republicans) We see today how many thugs are heartless, mass shooters have no problem taking the lives of others , rioters went to the Capitol with intent of killing people and the list goes on. Their supposed advantage, deeming you so terrified that they can relish in this action, will result in a big surprise. Now the table are turned and the former "victim" becomes the aggressor. People grow tired of being fearful and will push back, what makes today's rioters and political officials think it coy and heroic to purposely harm the innocent? 80 million voters told Trump to go to the disappointment of his supporters who stayed quiet while he attacked Black athletes, women of color, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans and military veterans. Now that he's out of office, their best tool, a false narrative of voter fraud, seeing that didn't work, ratchet up the endeavor by attacking a government you deem a threat to your entitlement. Moving forward, they've managed to embolden a inner resolve, preparing ourselves to the next assaults' on voter suppression, racial divide etc. Trump said that he would make America great again, YES HE DID, not according to his devices but awakening the attributes which makes us a true America, Jews, Blacks, poor, Hispanics, Mexican American, decent and compassionate Whites, Christians, voters are all pushing back against the threat on Democracy and equal rights. The best way to upset a threat, look them straight in the eye and call out their racism and vitriol. Watch the desperation!!!!!!!

LOLOL, haven't played with those since I was 6 or 7

Page 873 of 924 < 1 2 ... 871 872 873 874 875 ... 923 924 >