FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 99 of 100 < 1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 >
Topic Options
#1552891 --- 07/23/20 09:50 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Geedog Offline

Loc: NY
Did I touch a sore spot, your posts have no citations, no factual references, no basis in actual facts at all. If you have them post them. Not innuendos, opinion, or op-eds.
And you can drop the "son". I know it makes you feel superior, which you so desperately need in your life.
You are no spokesperson for anything but if you need that affirmation in your life also have at it leftist.

FingerLakes1.com
#1552892 --- 07/23/20 09:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO

Attempting to derail the topic by accusing me of having a sore spot ROTFLMAO

Who started this conversation SON? HHHMMMMMM Listen to your opinion of me SON ,not necessarily glaring is it? Where did you get your psychiatric licence while showing us how to respond in a adult manner?

#1552893 --- 07/23/20 10:03 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Geedog
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trumps-...-post-reporter/

Trump’s plan to attack Joe Biden’s mental fitness has backfired spectacularly: Washington Post reporter

LOL, That wasn't a surprise seeing a buffoon attempt to denigrate a political scholar. Back when Joe was working on Capitol Hill and getting through the loss of a child and wife, Trump was running around touching someone's little girl inappropriately.

ROTFLMAO

I did not reply to you unless your second name is BEN!!!
Apparently someone "STRUCK" a nerve?
Nice spin though whistle

#1552904 --- 07/23/20 11:43 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
ROTFLMAO

I guess that millions of Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Teachers should all go to jail for committing the horrid acts you've just submitted. Nice try son, a public kiss or show of affection isn't remotely comparable to spreading the legs of a 15 year old girl in a dimly lit room.

Quote:
I guess that millions of Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Teachers should all go to jail for committing the horrid acts

If you condone these acts, you are the Problem! sick sick

Quote:
ROTFLMAO

The sad part of all his conversation with you is...you think pedophilia is funny! sick sick

Edited by ThomasDecker (07/23/20 11:44 PM)

#1552905 --- 07/23/20 11:50 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Geedog
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trumps-...-post-reporter/

Trump’s plan to attack Joe Biden’s mental fitness has backfired spectacularly: Washington Post reporter

LOL, That wasn't a surprise seeing a buffoon attempt to denigrate a political scholar. Back when Joe was working on Capitol Hill and getting through the loss of a child and wife, Trump was running around touching someone's little girl inappropriately.

ROTFLMAO

I did not reply to you unless your second name is BEN!!!
Apparently someone "STRUCK" a nerve?
Nice spin though whistle

Poor old guys looking for some attention

#1552908 --- 07/23/20 11:54 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

The fact that Geedog and his buddy have argue for the last 4 months defending Trump, what does that say about their position on pedophilia and corruption? HHHMMMMMM?????

#1552921 --- 07/24/20 12:45 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

I did not reply to you unless your second name is BEN!

Seems like you are posting to others not named BEN

Our country is in mourning a soldier died today

#1552924 --- 07/24/20 12:51 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Seeing that we have only two active childish acting dullards here, take your pick son
Either yourself or TDecker..Did that narrow it down enough for ya?

Question, was there a pandemic that we didn't hear about adversely affecting White guys frequenting the forum?whistle

#1552926 --- 07/24/20 12:57 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

son

LOL

#1552930 --- 07/24/20 01:20 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

The first intelligent response I got out of you, yes!! as you've stated,we been laughing at you...for a LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time

#1552932 --- 07/24/20 02:04 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

son

Time to send 'papa' to the retirement home?

wink

#1552937 --- 07/24/20 06:02 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Facism gets closer every day.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/andrew-napolitano-fox-news-portland-130146257.html

Fox News Legal Analyst Issues Chilling Warning About Trump's Portland Crackdown

#1552971 --- 07/24/20 06:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1190811/pri...impression=true

The names of two mysterious ‘John Does’ will also be revealed if and when the documents are unsealed.

Maxwell is currently awaiting trial on accusations that she played a central role in prolific child abuse carried out by her millionaire former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his prison cell last year.

Lisa Bloom, who is representing some of Epstein's victims, told the Daily Mirror: "Unsealing of the Maxwell documents is a positive step. Secrecy favours predators. Transparency helps victims.

"Anyone who was associated with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell should be very concerned.“

"In particular, Prince Andrew should get ahead of this by cooperating with investigators as he promised to do months ago."

The documents formed part of a defamation lawsuit brought against Maxwell in 2015 by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts.

Roberts has alleged a litany of abuse by Epstein, including that she was trafficked for sex with Prince Andrew in 2001, a claim the prince has "vehemently" denied.

#1552976 --- 07/24/20 06:26 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

DOJ: COVID-19 MANDATES ARE FRAUD AND VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS

All of the quarantine and mask 'orders' and 'mandates' by governors are in violation of the United States Constitution and therefore are invalid under Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242:

'Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim . . .'

Call the DOJ Civil Rights Division @ 202-514-3847 to report END THE ILLEGAL MANDATES NOW.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

#1552982 --- 07/24/20 06:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
"Anyone who was associated with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell should be very concerned.“

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/07...nt-lead-vpx.cnn

Former Epstein partner: Trump and Maxwell knew each other well

Edited by Ben444 (07/24/20 06:34 PM)

#1553027 --- 07/25/20 11:18 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1553031 --- 07/25/20 11:29 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/07...nt-lead-vpx.cnn

Former Epstein partner: Trump and Maxwell knew each other well
bump

#1553053 --- 07/25/20 02:49 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Fox News Legal

Did not expect you to gather info outside your normal sources...

#1553058 --- 07/25/20 02:58 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Please list your sources
Mines happen to be

The Washington Post and the New Times among sources not willing to sacrifice their reputation and credibility

Once again, credibility is often the name of the game or are you one telling young girls to get ready for pedophiles & rapists?
What's the problem with a man stealing a few millions dollars and cheating on his taxes? The key to a good marriage to to chase every skirt that will be receptive and give the old lady a plethora of STD...I now have to call my children and tell them that their success is FAKE because Trump supporters said so.

#1553061 --- 07/25/20 03:05 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Mines happen to be

Mines?

Page 99 of 100 < 1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 >