FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 98 of 100 < 1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 >
Topic Options
#1552789 --- 07/21/20 10:08 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Ben444
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/michael...ourt-documents/

Michael Cohen’s new book will reveal Trump’s anti-Semitic and ‘virulently racist remarks’ about Obama: Court documents
kyle how many times have we heard that before.
We have heard numerous times but Trump's cult base thinks he can do no wrong. That is beyond outrageous.

really!

FingerLakes1.com
#1552790 --- 07/21/20 11:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/michael...ourt-documents/

Michael Cohen’s new book will reveal Trump’s anti-Semitic and ‘virulently racist remarks’ about Obama: Court documents
kyle how many times have we heard that before.
We have heard numerous times but Trump's cult base thinks he can do no wrong. That is beyond outrageous.
really!
Yes really. There is no doubt.

#1552791 --- 07/21/20 11:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/white-h...ks-cnns-acosta/

White House officials must be ‘tearing their hair out’ over Trump’s Ghislaine Maxwell remarks: CNN’s Acosta

#1552792 --- 07/21/20 11:39 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/is-pres...slaine-maxwell/

Is President Donald Trump preparing to pardon accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell?

#1552800 --- 07/22/20 06:15 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

17=Q

Mrs. Krassenstein @HKrassenstein BREAKING: Twitter has banned 7,000 QAnon accounts, and limited 150,000 others. Trump’s favorite conspiracy theory group just got demolished.

#1552812 --- 07/22/20 01:18 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

17=Q

Mrs. Krassenstein @HKrassenstein BREAKING: Twitter has banned 7,000 QAnon accounts, and limited 150,000 others. Trump’s favorite conspiracy theory group just got demolished.

laugh laugh laugh laugh Twiter's can't shut down the accounts at Qmap.pub! laugh laugh laugh 17=Q

#1552813 --- 07/22/20 02:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/bill-ba...buse-of-office/

On Wednesday, Politico reported that 27 prominent D.C. attorneys, including four former presidents of the D.C. Bar Association, have signed a complaint calling for a bar investigation of Attorney General William Barr.

#1552815 --- 07/22/20 02:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/bill-ba...buse-of-office/

On Wednesday, Politico reported that 27 prominent D.C. attorneys, including four former presidents of the D.C. Bar Association, have signed a complaint calling for a bar investigation of Attorney General William Barr.

AG Barr, must be getting close to the head of the beast!
17=Q

#1552817 --- 07/22/20 04:03 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...n-interference/

The Cybersecurity 202: Joe Biden is putting the Kremlin on notice about election interference

Democrats are sounding alarms about foreign election interference and pledging to punch back hard against Russia or any other adversary that undermines U.S. voting.

In his most expansive statement to date on the subject, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden pledged to “leverage all appropriate instruments of national power and make full use of my executive authority to impose substantial and lasting costs on state perpetrators [of election interference]” if he wins the White House.

“I am putting the Kremlin and other foreign governments on notice,” the former vice president said. “If elected president, I will treat foreign interference in our election as an adversarial act that significantly affects the relationship between the United States and the interfering nation’s government.”

#1552826 --- 07/22/20 07:21 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...n-interference/

The Cybersecurity 202: Joe Biden is putting the Kremlin on notice about election interference

Democrats are sounding alarms about foreign election interference and pledging to punch back hard against Russia or any other adversary that undermines U.S. voting.

In his most expansive statement to date on the subject, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden pledged to “leverage all appropriate instruments of national power and make full use of my executive authority to impose substantial and lasting costs on state perpetrators [of election interference]” if he wins the White House.

“I am putting the Kremlin and other foreign governments on notice,” the former vice president said. “If elected president, I will treat foreign interference in our election as an adversarial act that significantly affects the relationship between the United States and the interfering nation’s government.”
Well said Joe! This is what Trump should have been saying for four years now!

#1552870 --- 07/23/20 03:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1552875 --- 07/23/20 03:39 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trumps-...-post-reporter/

Trump’s plan to attack Joe Biden’s mental fitness has backfired spectacularly: Washington Post reporter

#1552881 --- 07/23/20 06:45 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Trump’s plan to attack Joe Biden’s mental fitness has backfired spectacularly: Washington Post reporter

laugh laugh laugh laugh Old Joe is doing a good job of proving he lost his mental faculties! laugh laugh laugh

Edited by ThomasDecker (07/23/20 06:45 PM)

#1552882 --- 07/23/20 07:55 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

LOL, That wasn't a surprise seeing a buffoon attempt to denigrate a political scholar. Back when Joe was working on Capitol Hill and getting through the loss of a child and wife, Trump was running around touching someone's little girl inappropriately.

#1552885 --- 07/23/20 08:19 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Geedog Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Formermac

LOL, That wasn't a surprise seeing a buffoon attempt to denigrate a political scholar. Back when Joe was working on Capitol Hill and getting through the loss of a child and wife, Trump was running around touching someone's little girl inappropriately.

#1552886 --- 07/23/20 08:30 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

I guess that millions of Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Teachers should all go to jail for committing the horrid acts you've just submitted. Nice try son, a public kiss or show of affection isn't remotely comparable to spreading the legs of a 15 year old girl in a dimly lit room.

#1552887 --- 07/23/20 08:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/

A what a tangle web we weave when we practice to deceive.
While watching your neighbor's activity son, remember what can possibly be going on in your own home...in your case,closely watching the Liberals while the Conservatives, rape, pillage, lie, cheat, steal, misrepresent, commit racism, defend corruption...and just think, this was only this week. Please submit some more alleged scandals and watch the fact checkers resubmit things that your narrowed mind forgot about in regard to Trump and the party...Ready when you are....Begin!!!

#1552888 --- 07/23/20 08:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Geedog Offline

Loc: NY
Oh I see, because you say so it must be true. Leftist debate rule #1. You immerse yourself in the leftist news networks, use the leftist google search engine and think you are on top of the world because they shape and then confirm your hateful rhetoric. They even have you hating whites that don't tow the progressive line.

#1552889 --- 07/23/20 08:45 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Funny, did I miss all those factual citations or are you talking out of the crack behind your BVD???? I judge you in the same manner you judge me.......Once again son... Ready when you are but drop the victim aspect of your argument.

#1552890 --- 07/23/20 08:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

One thing which has you losing way before you get out of the gate...
ONE LINERS
NO CITATION
VAGUE STATEMENTS with no meaning
Now put on your big boy pants and quit the snot and buggers tears and talk like you are at least a mature adult.

The biggest aspect of your ignorance is the fact that we can hate someone guts but when they hit you with fact, continue the hate while dealing with the truth..something you can't comprehend or carry out, you hate them so they must be untruthful in your opinion.

Repeating the first official offense committed by the White man? We took land from the Native Americans and justified ourselves by calling them Heathens and blood thirsty, the actions worked and have been utilized over the next 400 years. I sleep very well at night when it comes to dealing with my fellow man, I will give you the shirt off my back because you need it and not withhold it because I hate you..You make many friends that way son, Black, White, Jews, Hispanics,Women, Mexicans...can you say the same?????? Not only am I a spokesperson, I'm actually the owner of such attributes.

Page 98 of 100 < 1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 >