FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1546251 --- 04/16/20 04:51 PM Re: Any actual recipes to share? [Re: bluezone]
SilverFox Offline

Loc: Waterloo
Joanna’s Super-Fast Bread Recipe (Joanna Gaines)

• 3 cups bread flour (makes 1 1/2 lb. loaf)
• 1 cup warm water
• 3/4 cup sugar (for less sweet bread use 1/4 cup sugar)
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 package (1/4 ounce) bread machine yeast (1 envelope or packet of Active Dry Yeast, Instant Yeast, Rapid Rise Yeast, Fast Rising Yeast or Bread Machine Yeast weighs 1/4 ounce or 7 grams which equals 2 1/4 teaspoons (11 mL).

To make this bread, it’s as easy as dump and go—just like these dinner recipes. Simply add all the ingredients to the bread maker, set the machine to “basic” and push start. Yep, it’s really that easy!

Pro tip: Many bread makers recommend adding all the liquids first, then salt and the flour, and finally sugar and yeast (which you don’t have to proof for this recipe).

The sweetbread makes good French Toast. The lower sugar version is better for sandwiches.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/joanna-gaines-3-minute-bread/?trkid=soc-toh-pinterest-lp

Edited by SilverFox (04/16/20 04:52 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1547118 --- 04/27/20 11:53 PM Re: Any actual recipes to share? [Re: SilverFox]
SilverFox Offline

Please do not waste your time or ingredients. This recipe is a bomb. No matter how I adjusted it the recipe failed. It over rose and touched the inside of the lid causing it to fall. Big bummer of a bomb. blush

#1547160 --- 04/29/20 01:08 AM Re: Any actual recipes to share? [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
Thank you for letting us know.

#1552582 --- 07/19/20 10:34 PM Re: Any actual recipes to share? [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
SilverFox Offline

OK Bread Makers this recipe really works. Best bread I have ever made.

Follow the recipe measurements carefully. The dough is on the soft, sticky side but it will form a nice ball. If it is humid add an extra tablespoon or so of flour. If you take out the paddle after the second rise the dough will be very soft. Just remove the paddle as quickly as you can and let the dough cover the bottom of the pan. Yes, it is made with all-purpose flour. The only change I made was substituting 4 tablespoons of soft unsalted butter for the vegetable oil. I set the bread machine for 1 1/2 lb. loaf size and medium crust. Hope you get the good results I did. Enjoy.

EXTREMELY SOFT WHITE BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)

https://www.food.com/recipe/extremely-soft-white-bread-bread-machine-380988

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2