FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1549785 --- 06/03/20 07:43 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: pingu
Wifey just told me to make sure we lock everything up because there's word out there that some upstanding citizens may start some riot and looting this evening.... just great. We've been dealing with this "stay at home" thing for over 2 months now and now we've got this to contend with. What's next?? Alien invasion? Zombies?

I am beginning to believe that Stupid is more contagious than this virus is. What happened to Mr. Floyd is horrible and I think that justice needs to be served. How rioting and looting serves any positive purpose is just, well Stupid. Maybe we can do some contact tracing to find the source....

STOP YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

FingerLakes1.com
#1549786 --- 06/03/20 07:44 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: Formermac]
pingu Offline

Loc: Right here.
Wifey just told me to make sure we lock everything up because there's word out there that some upstanding citizens may start some riot and looting this evening.... just great. We've been dealing with this "stay at home" thing for over 2 months now and now we've got this to contend with. What's next?? Alien invasion? Zombies?

I am beginning to believe that Stupid is more contagious than this virus is. What happened to Mr. Floyd is horrible and I think that justice needs to be served. How rioting and looting serves any positive purpose is just, well Stupid. Maybe we can do some contact tracing to find the source....

STOP YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

I responded to that description as sarcasm a while ago but you just don't want to get it. What upstanding citizen would do that? Was also reflecting on all the riots going on across the US and right now as a matter of fact. I won't got to 36 point text to rebut.

#1549787 --- 06/03/20 07:46 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
pingu Offline

Guess also the word MAY may have escaped detection. I'm pretty sure that was in my original post but may have been overlooked....

Edited by pingu (06/03/20 07:47 PM)

#1549788 --- 06/03/20 07:47 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, why do you think that I want to debate with you, I only highlighted a post..now you're attempting to save face by having the last say

Once Sir
You're embarrassing yourself beyond that of your original post.

#1549790 --- 06/03/20 07:55 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
pingu Offline

Trying to resist the... temptation to... respond....

I'm pretty sure we're embarrassing ourselves, but for different reasons. Forums can do that to oneself.

You only highlighted a post?? You didn't want to debate with someone that is obviously unarmed?

I've tried many times not in an effort to safe face but to reach out to find common ground but alas... I still love you. All the best to you and your family in these hard times.

#1549791 --- 06/03/20 07:57 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

NO SIR, you own that one of yourself 0nly grin

#1549792 --- 06/03/20 08:01 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Trying to resist the... temptation to... respond....

I'm pretty sure we're embarrassing ourselves, but for different reasons. Forums can do that to oneself.

You only highlighted a post?? You didn't want to debate with someone that is obviously unarmed?

I've tried many times not in an effort to safe face but to reach out to find common ground but alas... I still love you. All the best to you and your family in these hard times.

The question was ask, where is the diversity, tell me how is that embarrassing myself? By you shirking and circumventing the question is easily placed on your shoulder. If you don't have an answer, just state that "It's a good question" rather than going through several wasted post.

#1549793 --- 06/03/20 08:03 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: Formermac]
pingu Offline

NO SIR, you own that one of yourself 0nly grin

And that, my dear readers is the lesson told today.

A sad tale indeed.

In victory, what was won?

I still love you. Be well.

#1549794 --- 06/03/20 08:06 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, I love you as well thus my reasoning for not recalling your past posting so leave it go, when two are in the ditch, a passerby wonder who is the bigger fool, so I take my leave. Good night. laugh

#1549796 --- 06/03/20 08:10 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
pingu Offline

I also made comments in regard to the lack of diversity in your city, you spent much dissertation on defending yourself but nothing to suggest why is it lacking.

It's lacking because of the small town mentality, racism and deep rooted prejudices. Hopefully enough broad-thinking folks come in and help change that. That's not just in diversity but in coming up with solutions to make a lot of things work better.

Don't really need to defend others, not my job. I try to work on myself.

Shocking, isn't it??

Formermac, gotta keep up..... Still love you, too. Sleep well. I had to go back one page to find it myself.

Edited by pingu (06/03/20 08:14 PM)

#1549846 --- 06/04/20 09:22 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Originally Posted By: gassy one

A couple of AR-15's last night in Rochester used by business owners would have stopped things real fast!The husband and wife who were hit by 2 x 4's trying to protect their business from being looted by 5 thugs is a perfect example! If the business owner came out with a rifle and took care of those scumbags that would have been a good sight to see!

Thankfully, you and your ilk are a dying breed.

#1549903 --- 06/05/20 02:02 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: pingu]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
If you're really looking for the source, try a mirror. There have been protests all week in Geneva... no riots, no looting. We don't need fear mongers to stir up trouble either.

#1549939 --- 06/05/20 10:19 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

A couple of AR-15's last night in Rochester used by business owners would have stopped things real fast!The husband and wife who were hit by 2 x 4's trying to protect their business from being looted by 5 thugs is a perfect example! If the business owner came out with a rifle and took care of those scumbags that would have been a good sight to see!

You gotta meet force with force! If your going to rob and loot be willing to pay the price!

#1550109 --- 06/09/20 12:01 AM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolf King

You gotta meet force with force! If your going to rob and loot be willing to pay the price!

Obviously you're having trouble with this one BM, so I'm going to suggest you read my words slowly.

Not once in the protests going on all week has violence occurred in Geneva. Your thinly-veiled racism and fearmongering is not working on anyone. Peaceful protest is a cornerstone of American democracy and your continued call for police violence against peaceful protestors makes you about as far from American as one can get. Re-calibrate your moral compass.

#1550163 --- 06/09/20 09:43 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: Wolf King]
gassy one Offline

Where did I mention Geneva! If you read slowly and see the Word Rochester you might comprehend!

#1550270 --- 06/11/20 08:53 PM Re: If things weren't bad enough.... [Re: gassy one]
Wolf King Offline

Where did I mention Geneva! If you read slowly and see the Word Rochester you might comprehend!

Oh, this is the Monroe county forum and not the Ontario county forum? Sober up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2