FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 691 of 702 < 1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 701 702 >
Topic Options
#1548917 --- 05/23/20 01:28 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

FingerLakes1.com
#1548918 --- 05/23/20 01:33 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Very sobering when you look at the statistics but also heartbreaking when you know someone or have a love one dealing with this world wide pandemic

#1548919 --- 05/23/20 01:46 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Some days when you wake up, you have to say God I thank you for life itself. It isn't perfect or just how I want it to be but there are people today that are suffering immensely way beyond our petty indifference and would be willing to trade places even for a few hours just for mental and physical relief. So Father, forgive us when we deem live so bitter that we anticipate waking up to a new day only to put people down, criticize and belittle just for the sake of attempting to forget our own pathetic lives.

#1548926 --- 05/23/20 12:52 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

#1548927 --- 05/23/20 12:56 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548928 --- 05/23/20 12:59 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548929 --- 05/23/20 01:06 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05...ovid-19-deaths/

These government clowns are making it harder and harder for the average American to trust them.

#1548930 --- 05/23/20 01:07 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Trump sure did by instituting Hate, racism & xenophobia as his platform. Notice the rallys he held, show us the plethora of Jews, Blacks and Hispanics he failed to make inclusive in handing out "Weapons" grin

#1548932 --- 05/23/20 01:10 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Name 5 reasons that I should vote for Trump?
Biden's remarks were wrong in regard to being politically correct but most minorities gets his message, why in H*ll would a minority vote for anyone who construe racism, xenophobia, hate and overall malice against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and others a "Fine" trait? When one can't understand the premise that you push White pride at a Trump rally full of 99.9 percent White utilizing code words as Making America great again, you either refuse to understand or are totally ignorant of hate crime, Black lynchings, segregation and racial profiling, I pride my heritage race and culture just like you do, so where does the problem lie when Biden states to any minority in essence, never forget what strides were made by your forefather by insulting them in voting for a racist. Yourself and others are making a poor example for all the decent Whites who voted for Obama and others,whats the problem they aren't White enough? grin grin
Or is trash the newest craze? whistle

#1548933 --- 05/23/20 01:14 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Name Trump's cabinet members and their backgrounds, what wrong with that picture? Women & minorities aren't White & masculine enough to qualify? grin whistle

#1548935 --- 05/23/20 02:18 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Good morning TD, for those that recognize this item, it's called a refuse can, trash can etc. When brand spanking new, you can actually use it as a receptacle for keeping your drinks cold by adding ice but when utilized for trash and other filthy disposables, it become somewhat disgusting. Notice yesterday, I attempted to honor the dead but you being the deplorable that you are, wish to stay relegated to being the filthy receptacle for everything from A** kissing Trump to Xenophobia. A scrubbing of the mind and body on a daily basis will keep others from construing us trash. If you've been to a land fill and detected it's odor, you can relate as to why trash gets along so well with trash but a sensitive nose is repulsed.

#1548941 --- 05/24/20 03:32 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548942 --- 05/24/20 03:44 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548943 --- 05/24/20 03:51 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548947 --- 05/24/20 09:57 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

For laughing out loud

Why are you up in arms about masks and social distancing, with all due respect, you have been practicing social distancing for several years and anyone being expose to the virus by you is negligible at best. Secondly, there are individual who desire to stay healthy and live but apparently you've never learned the century old culture of people covering their mouth when coughing or sneezing, staying home from work if you had a cold or protect others from your STD by using condoms. As always, you seem to scream out your anti social skills at every venue. Why risk other's health and safety because of stupidity and ignorance?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/us/missouri-hairstylists-coronavirus-clients-trnd/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_transmission_of_HIV

#1548948 --- 05/24/20 10:37 AM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

If a few of us are so financially secured, living the life of Reilly and happy, why would we focus our negative attentions on the homeless, downtrodden, uninsured and mentally disturbed? Guess who tend to lead the country in that adolescent and petty trend? Donald Trump himself. Never in my life have I witness so many supposed successful people throwing disparaging remarks toward those that definitely can't do for themselves. There was a time in America when this country was the fore front leader in helping it's citizens and foreign nations in terms to feeding them, sheltering them, providing vaccines, hospital and most of all, love and comfort. Now we are seeing another aspect of society not coming from the poor and uneducated but those in charge of leading this country, the sadder portion? the unworthy blame that good and decent Whites are relegated to shoulder because of the unethical and corrupted leadership directing this chaos. ALL WHITE MEN frown

#1548949 --- 05/24/20 12:32 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548950 --- 05/24/20 12:33 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548951 --- 05/24/20 12:47 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

If a few of us are so financially secured, living the life of Reilly and happy, why would we focus our negative attentions on the homeless, downtrodden, uninsured and mentally disturbed? Guess who tend to lead the country in that adolescent and petty trend? Donald Trump himself. Never in my life have I witness so many supposed successful people throwing disparaging remarks toward those that definitely can't do for themselves. There was a time in America when this country was the fore front leader in helping it's citizens and foreign nations in terms to feeding them, sheltering them, providing vaccines, hospital and most of all, love and comfort. Now we are seeing another aspect of society not coming from the poor and uneducated but those in charge of leading this country, the sadder portion? the unworthy blame that good and decent Whites are relegated to shoulder because of the unethical and corrupted leadership directing this chaos. ALL WHITE MEN frown

LOL

Yes science is fake
Windmills are fake
Come to think of it, anything a uneducated and unlearned individual can't understand and comprehend is fake.
In your words, I have an fake degree in engineering which I was able to fake out a major Rochester NY electrical company for 32 years
I have a fake 1970 GTO parked in my fake garage, along with a fake pickup truck and Japanese sedan, I have a fake marriage and along with fake successful children but in the final analogy, you have a REAL life which includes extensive travels, fine dining, outing to your social clubs, a plethora of friends and family, matter of fact, you went against the state law and hosted a huge gathering just to show your appreciation toward your fine friends...Isn't that right?
When are you running for mayor or school board president with all that vast knowledge?

#1548952 --- 05/24/20 12:55 PM Re: Right wing Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Page 691 of 702 < 1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 701 702 >