FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1548764 --- 05/20/20 07:03 PM COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS.
WilllOWisp Offline

Loc: Seneca County
COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. One of my favorite NEWS sources. I just wanted to share with my fellow forum visitors.

FingerLakes1.com
#1548765 --- 05/20/20 07:15 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

That certainly looks like a wacky web site. Wow. Trump is the guy who deserves to be toast 100 times more than any other government official.

#1548785 --- 05/20/20 11:29 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
That certainly looks like a wacky web site. Wow. Trump is the guy who deserves to be toast 100 times more than any other government official.
Did you watch the video Ben?

#1548787 --- 05/21/20 02:02 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: WilllOWisp
NO. I haven't got time for the garbage you post. I consider the source.

#1548788 --- 05/21/20 02:06 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/overwhe...c-rage-reports/

Reports of Trump flying into a rage behind closed doors–shouting at aides, turning on former allies and at one point threatening to sue his campaign manager for failing to deliver good polling numbers–have been ubiquitous over the last three years. But this past week feels qualitatively and quantitatively different, as has fired a series of inspector generals, lashed out at the reliably sycophantic Sen. Lindsey Graham, pushed a number of snake-oil cures for Covid-19 and threatened to cut off federal funding to several states for the “crime” of sending voters applications for absentee ballots, which he insists against all evidence are rife with fraud. He’s lurched between falsely bragging about the number of people we’re testing for Covid-19 and saying that we’re testing too many; between claiming that we’ll have a vaccine by November and insisting that the pandemic will just disappear without a vaccine.

Never a stable genius at the best of times, he’s really melting down before our eyes.

Part of the story is that when the Mueller report didn’t sink his presidency and Senate Republicans acquitted him for a brazenly corrupt and well-documented abuse of power, it gave him a sense of impunity. Impunity always breeds more lawlessness.

Part of it is that he’s cooped up in the White House, far from his adoring supporters. Politico reports that Trump’s aides are trying to figure out how to get him back to his rallies, “mindful of the president’s tendency to lash out when he’s cooped up in Washington for too long and deprived of opportunities to connect with his ultra-loyal fans.” But the report also highlights a bigger reason why Trump seems to be throwing more frequent tantrums–and has been less coherent–than usual:

In recent meetings with top campaign officials and White House aides, Trump has questioned why he’s avoiding campaign events if it‘s safe for him to travel in his official capacity.

Those are the words of a clinical narcissist. Trump, who travels with a large security contingent on his own regularly disinfected aircraft, has a 24-hour medical staff and never interacts with anyone who hasn’t undergone a rapid antibody test, simply cannot fathom why he shouldn’t hold rallies if it’s safe for him to do so. He’s incapable of even acknowledging that other people exist and have their own needs, and apparently it hasn’t occurred to him that his cultists would be endangered if they were crammed into an arena shouting at the top of their lungs and expressing microdroplets all over each other in the process.

Trump’s showing the classic hallmarks of a narcissistic injury. According to The Mayo Clinic, those suffering from narcissistic personality disorder “have an exaggerated sense of self-importance [and] a sense of entitlement” and “require constant, excessive admiration.” They “expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it.” But they also “have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation,” which makes them prone to stress and depression and leads them to “have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism.” When they do encounter negative feedback, they “become impatient or angry” and “have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior.”

Trump is a masterful bullshitter and a virtuoso at working the media, but those are his only talents. He was a millionaire at age 8, and went on to bankrupt six companies. Never considered a high-end real estate developer by his New York peers, much of his business experience entailed slapping his last name on a bunch of sleazy scams and crappy products. His persona as a crafty deal-maker and savvy businessman was crafted by ghostwriters and the producers of his reality-TV show.

Try as he might–and he is trying so hard–he can’t spin away 100,000 deaths or an unemployment crisis approaching Great Depression levels. His skills are worthless in this context.

And while he could certainly eke out another narrow Electoral College victory in November with adequate voter suppression and probably a criminal investigation into Joe and/or Hunter Biden contrived by Attorney General Bill Barr, he’s losing badly at present.

He trails Joe Biden in RCP’s average of every battleground state except North Carolina. Nationwide, CNN number-cruncher Harry Enten wrote last week that “Biden’s advantage is the steadiest in a race with an incumbent running since at least 1944.”

Biden’s lead is about as steady as it can possibly be. Not only is he up 6 points over the last month or so, but the average of polls since the beginning of the year has him ahead by 6 points. Moreover, all the polls taken since the beginning of 2019 have him up 6 points. The steadiness in the polls is record breaking.

Trump is being deprived the adulation of his MAGA fans, and while his staff is no doubt trying to shelter him, at this point he can’t escape criticism for the catastrophic epidemic that his negligence caused.

He’s experiencing depression and narcissistic rage, and it’s only going to get worse as it becomes clear that we aren’t going to see a rapid “V-shape” economic recovery and Covid-19 isn’t just going to “disappear.” Trump has immense power and is as dangerous as a cornered animal. It’s going to be a long summer.

Edited by Ben444 (05/21/20 02:08 AM)

#1548796 --- 05/21/20 07:35 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: WilllOWisp]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
COMEY

He has been rather quiet lately...

#1548798 --- 05/21/20 08:00 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: bluezone
COMEY

Intelligent people like Comey reached the pentacle of success by being discrete and knowing when to talk and when to be quiet adverse to a fool. There's a saying "Wise men speak when they have something to say, a fool runs his/her mouth just to say something" I see that you can manage to respond to several topic simultaneously with nonsense which suggest that saying as factual "One running their mouth just to say something yet having nothing significant to add.

#1548799 --- 05/21/20 08:00 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

COMEY

You ought to try that too. Trump is still talking so we should all stay out of the way and let his 100 daily tweets show what a fool he is.

#1548811 --- 05/21/20 09:14 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: WilllOWisp]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Mr.4, is a shill.

#1548812 --- 05/21/20 09:24 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
COMEY

Intelligent people like Comey reached the pentacle of success by being discrete and knowing when to talk and when to be quiet adverse to a fool. There's a saying "Wise men speak when they have something to say, a fool runs his/her mouth just to say something" I see that you can manage to respond to several topic simultaneously with nonsense which suggest that saying as factual "One running their mouth just to say something yet having nothing significant to add.

Quote:

Intelligent people like Comey reached the pentacle of success by being discrete and knowing when to talk and when to be quiet

Yeah, Corney reached the pentacle of success, and getting canned for being a weasel!

Quote:

adverse to a fool

And the fool is you Mr. For!

#1548813 --- 05/21/20 09:28 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Mr.4, is a shill.
I am not going to say what I think you are. Formermac explains it well in great detail. grin

#1548815 --- 05/21/20 09:36 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/trump-f...ecasting-model/

Trump faces ‘nearly insurmountable’ odds of being reelected thanks to COVID-19 recession: forecasting model

How dire is the situation for the president? The Oxford model projects Trump will receive just 35 percent of the vote this fall, and that it would take “take nothing short of an economic miracle” for him to overcome that.

That said, no major party nominee has ever received just 35 percent of the vote, as even Herbert Hoover in 1932 managed to get 40 percent of the popular vote in the middle of the Great Depression.

#1548823 --- 05/21/20 12:19 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Mr.4, is a shill.
I am not going to say what I think you are. Formermac explains it well in great detail. grin

You don’t know what a shill is do you?

#1548824 --- 05/21/20 12:25 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Mr.4, is a shill.

MAN!!!!! I totally live rent free in your head, mind and heart, while going about my daily chores, you mention my name frequently which gives me free advertisement for other renters who may be interested.

shill
/SHil/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

Based on that definition, the one you worked for ran off with all the money and possibly gave me some since I work for a living while garnering a comfortable lifestyle...you????????? This is where I can get you OFF TOPIC every time....and you wondered why no one wanted you as a spokesperson, clearly no attention span whatsoever. whistle

#1548832 --- 05/21/20 03:56 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Mr.4, is a shill.

MAN!!!!! I totally live rent free in your head, mind and heart, while going about my daily chores, you mention my name frequently which gives me free advertisement for other renters who may be interested.

shill
/SHil/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

Based on that definition, the one you worked for ran off with all the money and possibly gave me some since I work for a living while garnering a comfortable lifestyle...you????????? This is where I can get you OFF TOPIC every time....and you wondered why no one wanted you as a spokesperson, clearly no attention span whatsoever. whistle

Quote:
MAN!!!!! I totally live rent free in your head, mind and heart,

laugh laugh laugh Hey Stupid, I was referring to the other dummy Ben444, not you! laugh laugh laugh

Shill
A person who lies in effort to deceive.
A person who can walk showing up to a healer or snake oil salesmen in a wheelchair or rolling knee board on the ground, then pretending to be healed and walking off is a Shill. 2)A person who is engaged in controlled opposition, who is pretending to represent their opposition to damage the reputation of their opponent is a shill.

#1548834 --- 05/21/20 04:07 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Mr.4, is a shill.

shill
/SHil/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun

ROTFLMAO

I feel like a celebrity, excuse me but I intend to shower and go to my Son's house to meet his Brother in law and have a nice BBQ...you????? you wonder why I deem you a joke, the world is attempting to move on while the current conditions having been your lifestyle for years. BYE BYE

#1548837 --- 05/21/20 10:14 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Mr.4, is a shill.

shill
/SHil/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun

ROTFLMAO

I feel like a celebrity, excuse me but I intend to shower and go to my Son's house to meet his Brother in law and have a nice BBQ...you????? you wonder why I deem you a joke, the world is attempting to move on while the current conditions having been your lifestyle for years. BYE BYE

Quote:
Shill
A person who lies in effort to deceive.
A person who can walk showing up to a healer or snake oil salesmen in a wheelchair or rolling knee board on the ground, then pretending to be healed and walking off is a Shill. 2)A person who is engaged in controlled opposition, who is pretending to represent their opposition to damage the reputation of their opponent is a shill.

Sounds like you Mr. For, a shill, only dumber.

#1548839 --- 05/22/20 04:17 AM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Interpret

Either you're smoking too much weed or your Hydroxychloroquine medication is too strong son when you think that I want to engage a helpless handicapped man, come now. Just like this man falsely assume that he is swimming with a dolphin, you think that Trump is a great president. Proceed governor whistle whistle whistle

#1548899 --- 05/22/20 04:56 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

COMEY

Intelligent people like Comey

Will he 'throw Hillary under the bus' to protect himself?

#1548903 --- 05/22/20 06:13 PM Re: COMEY IS TOAST AFTER LATEST DECLAS! GOV SPIED ON FLYNN SINCE 2015. CHINA THREATENS U.S. POLITICIANS. [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
The FBI announced Friday that Director Chris Wray has ordered an internal review of the handling of the bureau’s investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, which will include examining whether current FBI employees "engaged in misconduct."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >