ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: WilllOWisp
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

[quote=ThomasDecker][quote=WilllOWisp]
He has no idea... smile

WillloWisp,
Mr. Obama is headed for a big fall, it’s a matter of him doing the right thing, and come clean.

I see Obama singing like a bird and crying poor me. No deals, no mercy. It's a hangman's noose for him for treason or an extended stay in GITMO with a cell facing mecca.
I hope John Brennan's trial, and punishment is Televised!

FingerLakes1.com
#1547785 --- 05/09/20 09:16 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Ya sure. grin

#1547789 --- 05/09/20 09:48 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
I see Obama singing like a bird and crying poor me. No deals, no mercy. It's a hangman's noose for him for treason or an extended stay in GITMO with a cell facing mecca.
And I suppose you think Trump and his 16,000 lies has never done anything wrong? And you implying that Obama is a muslim shows how brainwashed you are.
I don't usually talk to brain damaged liberals, but I'm curious. Can you please list the 16,000 lies for me? Make me a liberal too smile

#1547790 --- 05/09/20 09:49 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: ThomasDecker]
WilllOWisp Offline

[quote=ThomasDecker][quote=WilllOWisp]
He has no idea... smile

WillloWisp,
Mr. Obama is headed for a big fall, it’s a matter of him doing the right thing, and come clean.

I hope it's all televised smile Some people still need to wake up. That'll do it.

#1547791 --- 05/09/20 10:21 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

I hope it's all televised smile Some people still need to wake up. That'll do it.
You need to wake up more than anyone.

#1547795 --- 05/09/20 11:19 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

You need to wake up more than anyone.

Mr.4, I don't know if you'll ever wake up, you maybe the 1% who are "Thick as a Brick".

#1547796 --- 05/09/20 11:26 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/fda-com...utbreak-report/

FDA commissioner and CDC director are now avoiding the White House after coronavirus outbreak: report

#1547799 --- 05/10/20 12:39 AM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: Formermac
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/politics/...irus/index.html

Care to weigh in on the irresponsibility of a bunch of foolish Republicans in the White House or does your hypocrisy seek to focus only of the failings of people you hate which based on your postings for the last 2 years. Teachers, Blacks, Jews, Middle Easterners, Hispanics, Democrats, Independents, school superintendents, scholars, college professors etc. What you have left to those you like are White degenerates who love to cozy up to ignorance.
Define projection......

He has no idea... smile
100% correct.

I find it rather humorous that most Trump fans enjoy his speeches and rhetoric because he talks their talk. Typically one liners and no more. Now you can appreciate the quote of "A picture is worth a thousand words" thus the usage of cartoons and memes when a general thought needs to be conveyed beyond a sentence.
Ben Franklin once said...Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Qwnpa3KhT4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEpwkaJQh1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2Et8lMj-A

`

Another attribute of A Trump supporter, debating facts while adding more made up opinion. See I almost repeated your trend of keeping it simple.

#1547800 --- 05/10/20 07:51 AM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

And I suppose you think Trump and his 16,000 lies has never done anything wrong? And you implying that Obama is a muslim shows how brainwashed you are.
I don't usually talk to brain damaged liberals, but I'm curious. Can you please list the 16,000 lies for me? Make me a liberal too smile

I am sure I will never make you a liberal. I would be happy if you became a conservative who did not support Trump like other key conservatives like former Senator Jeff Flake, Steve Schmidt (who worked for John McCain), and George Conway.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/the-urgency-of-defeating-trump-falls-to-all-of-us/

WE ARE REPUBLICANS, AND WE WANT TRUMP DEFEATED (By George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson.)

The president and his enablers have replaced conservatism with an empty faith led by a bogus prophet.

(I have made a donation to this group of Republicans)

All you have to do is listen to Trump every time he opens his mouth and you will hear several lies. Trump saying "the press is the enemy of the people" is one of the scariest ones for me. Every dictator says that before they eliminate the free press.

From the nations premier business magazine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkow...a/#24026e881e17

May 5, 2020

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

What’s also remarkable is the steady increase in Trump’s lying on public-facing platforms such as Twitter, in speeches, and during remarks. President Trump seems impervious to the threat of detection or harsh public opinion. He continues to deceive at record-setting rates using forums that amplify his lies, rather than hide them.

#1547810 --- 05/10/20 08:51 PM Re: OBAMAGATE [Re: ThomasDecker]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Quote:
“Sources are telling Watters’ World that Attorney General Bill Barr was just given a trove of smoking gun documents that could point directly at former President Barack Obama, revealing his powerful connection to ‘Spygate’ and the Russia hoax,” he said.

Watters appeared to be referring to the “satchel” of documents Fox News chief White House correspondent Ed Henry reported that acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell delivered to the Justice Department last week, following the release of House Intelligence Committee witness transcripts showing Obama administration officials admitting they had no direct evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

#1547811 --- 05/10/20 08:57 PM Re: OBAMAGATE [Re: ThomasDecker]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Biden had to be involved

#1547820 --- 05/10/20 09:51 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

I am sure I will never make you a liberal. I would be happy if you became a conservative who did not support Trump like other key conservatives like former Senator Jeff Flake, Steve Schmidt (who worked for John McCain), and George Conway.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/the-urgency-of-defeating-trump-falls-to-all-of-us/

WE ARE REPUBLICANS, AND WE WANT TRUMP DEFEATED (By George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson.)

The president and his enablers have replaced conservatism with an empty faith led by a bogus prophet.

(I have made a donation to this group of Republicans)

All you have to do is listen to Trump every time he opens his mouth and you will hear several lies. Trump saying "the press is the enemy of the people" is one of the scariest ones for me. Every dictator says that before they eliminate the free press.

From the nations premier business magazine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkow...a/#24026e881e17

May 5, 2020

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

What’s also remarkable is the steady increase in Trump’s lying on public-facing platforms such as Twitter, in speeches, and during remarks. President Trump seems impervious to the threat of detection or harsh public opinion. He continues to deceive at record-setting rates using forums that amplify his lies, rather than hide them.
I do not support the republican party. Many are RHINO's. I am an independent voter. May the person who is not a New World Order, America hating, un constitutional maggot win. I also do not support Satan worshipers, human trafficking and drug runner politicians. Thus I voted for Trump against Hillary. Sometimes, disinformation is necessary to catch the bad people. When the arrests happen to people you admire, I hope we can finally meet in the middle. I doubt it tho. You will think these people are innocent even when the evidence is fool proof. I can only hope you will research yourself what adrenochrome is and who uses it. What the definition of TREASON is and who committed it. Maybe then you will know what I know. Until then, I will wait for the 16,000 lies you claim President Trump has said. I only hear a patriot trying to save the butts of those who admire him and those who do not from globalism. Have a great day.

#1547822 --- 05/10/20 10:12 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL, very eloquently put but no cigar, there is an old proverb that states "When one is not seeking true knowledge, they're too ignorant to realize when it stares them in the face" Oxygen isn't visible to the naked eye but you'll know when you've been deprived of it. You become brain dead and life ends soon after.

Early signs of oxygen deprivation include:
Changes in heart rate.
Decreased circulation in the hands or feet.
Parts of the body turning blue.
Fainting, seeing spots, or being unable to think clearly.
Decreased judgment or awareness.
Seizures.
Inability to follow directions or complete complex tasks.

Based on this definition, I can care less of your party affiliation
When you deceive yourself of fact, the cranial damage has already been done.
Call me stupid, crazy or any other adjective of your choice, our society is stealing the future from our children by responding so irresponsibly. Sadly not enough fortitude to deny yourself a moment of ignorance in order to afford them at least a fighting chance.

#1547823 --- 05/10/20 10:58 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

You will think these people are innocent even when the evidence is fool proof.
I think the impeachment evidence against Trump was foolproof and the House impeached him. Then the Senate Republicans let him off which we may see someday as the final nail in the coffin of our democracy.

#1547824 --- 05/10/20 11:03 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

Until then, I will wait for the 16,000 lies you claim President Trump has said.
Obviously I can't list all 16,000 lies on here. The Washington Post kept a running total and printed out a new total daily. Do you think the press is the enemy of the people as Trump claims? He said even before he was elected. That is outrageous and anyone who voted for him after he said that is helping to destroy our democracy.

#1547827 --- 05/10/20 11:35 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

From Twitter:

As Republicans are getting nervous about losing the Senate this fall, some are talking about distancing themselves from Trump in order to get reelected.

Nope, sorry. Too late. You all had your chance. You will forever be wearing a Scarlet T upon your chest.

#1547846 --- 05/11/20 05:12 AM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

Obviously I can't list all 16,000 lies on here. The Washington Post kept a running total and printed out a new total daily. Do you think the press is the enemy of the people as Trump claims? He said even before he was elected. That is outrageous and anyone who voted for him after he said that is helping to destroy our democracy.
This may be a shock to you, but we live in a constitutional REPUBLIC! : ) Have a great week.

#1547848 --- 05/11/20 08:49 AM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Offline
Gold Member

This may be a shock to you, but we live in a constitutional REPUBLIC! : ) Have a great week.
Quote:
The major difference between a democracy and a republic is that a republic is a form of government whereas a democracy is an ideology that helps shape how a government is run. Put another way: a republic is the system of government that allows a country to be democratic!
Big deal. That is just a play on words for those who have no answers to my questions. Now you are going to disappear for a week? Figures.

#1547855 --- 05/11/20 01:21 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:
The major difference between a democracy and a republic is that a republic is a form of government whereas a democracy is an ideology that helps shape how a government is run. Put another way: a republic is the system of government that allows a country to be democratic!
Big deal. That is just a play on words for those who have no answers to my questions. Now you are going to disappear for a week? Figures.

Looks like people have your number Mr.4...you 're a propagandist!

#1547856 --- 05/11/20 01:22 PM Re: OBAMA INVOLVED [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >