FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1547302 --- 05/01/20 09:20 AM FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated…
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Additional 11-Pages of FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated…

This afternoon Judge Emmet Sullivan unsealed an additional 11-pages of documents showing more background information about how the FBI was targeting former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. [Court pdf Here] Also embedded below.

The release today is even more revealing than the handwritten notes released last night; and specifically President Obama’s “by the book” statement on January 5, 2017, takes on an entirely new light. They may not realize it yet, but this release implicates Obama.

Within the release we discover an “Electronic Communication” or “EC” from the Washington FBI field office recommending to close the FBI investigation of General Flynn on January 4, 2017, due to “no derogatory information.” However, FBI Agent Peter Strzok immediately responds to the FBI team [main headquarters] saying: “don’t do it yet’… and the plot unfolds.

There are FBI codenames within the release that need some explanation prior to review:

Crossfire Hurricane (CH) is the overall investigation that began in July 2016

Crossfire Typhoon (CT) is George Papadopoulos.

Crossfire Razor (CR) is Michael Flynn.

Cross Wind is still unknown. [Could be a person, or a subset of the case]

Lets take a walk through the information starting with the FBI electronic communication.

First it is valuable to note three points from the first page:

“DOJSCO” – The Special Counsel Office had this information from the outset. That means everyone in/around the Mueller investigation already knew this information. That also means that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein was aware of it.

Pay close attention to the dates. This EC was written on January 4, 2017. Dates are critical. When you compare the text messages and emails from Peter Strzok and other participants always refer to the dates to tell the big story.

Note the framework for the investigation itself was centered around Michael Flynn violating FARA (Foreign Agent Registration Act) laws based on a fraudulent premise of Flynn working for Russian interests. The FBI using FARA is a critical point. FARA was used as the primary justification by the DOJ and FBI for all political surveillance.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/202...ama-implicated/

1/2

/4/17 – FBI wants to close investigation.

1/4/17 – Peter Strzok says no wait… I have a plan.

1/4/17 – James Comey involved. “7th Floor Involved”

1/5/17 – James Comey goes to White House.

1/5/17 – President Obama says: OK, but make sure “by the book”. [Susan Rice Memo]

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities “by the book“.”

“The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would, “by the book.””

Susan Rice Memo

1/6/17 – James Comey briefs President-elect Trump in Trump Tower on the Steele Dossier. [Comey Memos]

1/6/17 – Christopher Steele deletes all files relating to his Trump Dossier.

It doesn’t take an investigative genius to see what took place here.

SIDEBAR on THIS ISSUE: This long forgotten letter from Susan Rice’s lawyer Kathryn Ruemmler (who was also the former White House Counsel to President Obama). Notice that in Ruemmler’s letter she specifically says the January 5th meeting was about Flynn:

[Feb 23, 2018] The memorandum to file drafted by Ambassador Rice memorialized an important national security discussion between President Obama and the FBI Director and the Deputy Attorney General. President Obama and his national security team were justifiably concerned about potential risks to the Nation’s security from sharing highly classified information about Russia with certain members of the Trump transition team, particularly Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

[…] While serving as National Security Advisor, Ambassador Rice was not briefed on the existence of any FBI investigation into allegations of collusion between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia, and she later learned of the fact of this investigation from Director Comey’s subsequent public testimony.

(Reummler Letter)

[img]https://wearethene.ws/assets/images/l0/0...51f4fcc6ef6.png[/img]

FingerLakes1.com
#1547311 --- 05/01/20 11:27 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Rep. Jim Jordan on Flynn: The Only Thing That We Got

Wrong Was That It Was Worse Than We Thought

Posted By Ian Schwartz

On Date April 30, 2020

"Rep. Jim Jordan appeared on 'The Story with Martha MacCallum' to react to new documents in the Michael Flynn case that show bias.

"The only thing that we got wrong the last three years we've been talking about this was that it was worse than we thought because as you pointed out the agents running the case thought there was nothing there," Jordan said Thursday on FOX News. "Time to stop. But Peter Strzok – it looks like on direction from the people at the top of the FBI – Jim Comey, Andy McCabe, Jim Baker, those folks, Peter Strzok says no, we will keep it open."

"What I find interesting is the date mark. January 24, 2017. Because the day before that Chuck Schumer is on 'The Rachel Maddow Show' and Chuck Schumer responds to something President Trump said. President Trump said the FBI is spying on me. Chuck Schumer says on 'The Rachel Maddow Show' the day before Peter Strzok sends a text message, Chuck Schumer says when you mess with the intelligence community they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you. This is one of those ways it looks like to me. And you view it in context and that's how bad this whole thing was," Jordan said."

moar:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...we_thought.html

#1547451 --- 05/04/20 09:16 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

[img] [img]https://wearethene.ws/assets/images/l0/8...ec154c3f666.png[/img] [/img]

Time to give Michael Flynn his life back

By EDITORIAL |

May 4, 2020 at 1:23 a.m.

"Every American should be shocked at the treatment of Gen. Michael Flynn, an accomplished military officer who made his reputation on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Flynn was a casualty of the campaign waged against candidate and President Trump by the Washington establishment, with the Department of Justice as the tip of the spear.

It was a forgone conclusion for many anti-Trump individuals inside of government that something transactional must have happened between the Kremlin and the candidate to give the New York billionaire his election victory over Hillary Clinton.

Intelligence officials were looking at Flynn for signs of collusion or coordination with Russia. They found nothing on him and agents were requesting an end to the investigation in early January 2017 but FBI leadership jumped in and ordered agents to interview him anyway.

They brainstormed how to approach him. According to notes unearthed last week, Bill Priestep, the FBI’s former head of counterintelligence, questioned in a note, “What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”"

https://www.lowellsun.com/2020/05/04/time-to-give-michael-flynn-his-life-back/

Post 9022535 4 hours ago • View on 8kun

Treated shabbily, Gen. Flynn owed vindication

By BOSTON HERALD EDITORIAL STAFF

May 4, 2020 at 5:38 a.m.

"Every American should be shocked at the treatment of Gen. Michael Flynn, an accomplished military officer who made his reputation on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Flynn was a casualty of the campaign waged against candidate and President Donald Trump by the Washington establishment, with the Department of Justice as the tip of the spear.

It was a forgone conclusion for many anti-Trump individuals inside of government that something transactional must have happened between the Kremlin and the candidate to give the New York billionaire his election victory over Hillary Clinton.

Intelligence officials were looking at Flynn for signs of collusion or coordination with Russia. They found nothing on him and agents were requesting an end to the investigation in early January 2017 but FBI leadership jumped in and ordered agents to interview him anyway.

They brainstormed how to approach him. According to notes unearthed last week, Bill Priestep, the FBI’s former head of counterintelligence questioned in a note, “What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”"

moar:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/05/04/treated-shabbily-gen-flynn-owed-vindication/

#1547460 --- 05/04/20 09:49 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
UMM. Why did Trump fire him? Sounds like poor judgement on Trumps part. grin

#1547465 --- 05/04/20 10:10 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444

Quote:
Why did Trump fire him?

When the Top Cop (James 8 Corny) tells you that your man Flynn broke the law you have to flush him.

#1547479 --- 05/04/20 11:47 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:
Why did Trump fire him?

When the Top Cop (James 8 Corny) tells you that your man Flynn broke the law you have to flush him.
Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Comey said his loyalty was to the constitution. Mob boss Trump didn't like that answer so he fired Comey too.

#1547480 --- 05/04/20 12:07 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:
Why did Trump fire him?

Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Comey said his loyalty was to the constitution. Mob boss Trump didn't like that answer so he fired Comey too.

You don't know what President Trump said, to James 8 Corney!

All you have is propaganda from the phony main stream News!

#1547482 --- 05/04/20 12:23 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

You don't know what President Trump said, to James 8 Corney!

All you have is propaganda from the phony main stream News!

LOL. Trump as much as said so himself. Preet Bharara said Trump asked him for his loyalty too. When Preet wouldn't give to him, Trump fired him too. That is Trumps modus operandi.

#1547486 --- 05/04/20 12:35 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

Quote:
Why did Trump fire him?

Profile for VM Smith
Profile for Z Genius Lusifer
Profile for SkySoldier
Profile for Carerinoa
Profile for E. Mousie
Profile for Greymane
Profile for HeavenlyPlaces
Profile for Josephus
Profile for Lucinda Knotts
Profile for past tense
Profile for Reinhart Faust
Profile for SkySoldier
Profile for Timbo
Profile for VM Smith
Profile for Yetta Nother

There were a time when these intelligent people came here to voice their views but did it with much respect toward one another. Now we have here is a daily regiment of two lonely and bored gents having a pissing contest due to a lack of productive duties that consumes a person's daily life. I had a person asking me at one time why does our co worker take route 5 & 20 versus County Road 4 from Geneva to Cananadaugia. my response "What difference does it make, he gets to work at 7AM adverse to your 7:25 when work begins at 7:30 AM. You two have convoluted the definition of a spirited and intelligent debates and sound like two children belittling one another's parents. Ben, I respect your postings which are in fact logical but as well poignant ,the fact that you engage with a obvious fool highlight the fact that this forum lost it's original reason for being created, voicing our intelligent opinion, not a gathering site for those who have nothing better to do because of a lack of lifestyle. In my list I intentionally left your original name off it due to the disruptions you caused in Seneca County's thread several years ago, some things never change, somethings never learned from experience and mistakes. I make no excuses for dumbing down to TDecker's childish behavior and feel rather embarrassed to take my rainy and painful days as a "goto" outlet to pass time away...shame on all of us to have cheapen this intellectual site to that of teenagers bullying one another on social media.

#1547489 --- 05/04/20 12:47 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

We all know why Coumey was fired but if a debate can occupy a great deal of our day, lets go back and forth for several hours. When I gave BOCES students the chance to bulk up hours to help in their endeavors toward college or obtaining an apprenticeship, I knew those who were there to absorb knowledge versus those students place in BOCES because their academia wasn't up to expectation. Needless to say, I dismissed them and we moved on to focus on those willing to learn...something which is lacking here...Dens of fools come to mind which includes myself if my rhetoric is consistent to that of an disobedient child, no amount of discipline, talking or a** switching makes one iota of a difference. When becoming a devil's advocate and thorn in another's side just because...something should tell me that life has hit rock bottom in terms of why we came into existence.

#1547509 --- 05/04/20 04:53 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

BARR: Michael Flynn’s Legal Tormentors Should Be Prosecuted

Much has been reported in recent days about the manner in which the FBI “trapped” President Trump’s former National Security Adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, into lying in an early 2017 interview. Under federal law, it is strikingly easy for unethical federal officials to successfully play a game of legal “gotcha” with individuals they decide to target. This is precisely why we must insist on maintaining the highest ethical standards for federal investigators and prosecutors, which tragically did not happen in Flynn’s case.

What the FBI — then under the leadership of the since-discredited James Comey – did to Gen. Flynn constitutes a blatant violation of the most basic ethical principles which federal investigators and prosecutors are sworn to uphold. The fundamental ethical foundation according to which these men and women, including Comey and former Special Counsel Robert Mueller — whose office prosecuted Flynn — is best captured in a speech delivered by then-Attorney General Robert Jackson in early 1940.

Jackson’s remarks, delivered at the Justice Department to the assembled United States Attorneys, concluded with this eloquent statement supposed to undergird the duties of these powerful officials:

“The qualities of a good prosecutor are as elusive and as impossible to define as those which mark a gentleman. And those who need to be told would not understand it anyway. A sensitiveness to fair play and sportsmanship is perhaps the best protection against the abuse of power, and the citizen’s safety lies in the prosecutor who tempers zeal with human kindness, who seeks truth and not victims, who serves the law and not factional purposes, and who approaches his task with humility.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/barr-michael-flynns-legal-tormentors-should-be-prosecuted/

#1547511 --- 05/04/20 05:08 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
We all know why Coumey was fired but if a debate can occupy a great deal of our day, lets go back and forth for several hours. When I gave BOCES students the chance to bulk up hours to help in their endeavors toward college or obtaining an apprenticeship, I knew those who were there to absorb knowledge versus those students place in BOCES because their academia wasn't up to expectation. Needless to say, I dismissed them and we moved on to focus on those willing to learn...something which is lacking here...Dens of fools come to mind which includes myself if my rhetoric is consistent to that of an disobedient child, no amount of discipline, talking or a** switching makes one iota of a difference. When becoming a devil's advocate and thorn in another's side just because...something should tell me that life has hit rock bottom in terms of why we came into existence.

Some may think that I am hijacking the forum, no, it's been a standing policy here to to debate facts with underground links. A very simple question, if these sites are so reliable, why in heaven's name do intelligent people avoid them? When a cartoon and unheard of website known to the mainstream is used as a rebuttal, 3/4 of the debate is won by he/she submitting Washington Post. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, etc. No wonder people get a little snicker on their face when some quickly "sneak" a unheard of site instead of reliable media. Bottom line is equated to a person suing their adversary but brings a paper napkin written in crayon but wonders why the judge throws their butts out of court......Kinda feel bad for the judge being so harsh.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/barr-michael-flynns-legal-tormentors-should-be-prosecuted/

#1547513 --- 05/04/20 05:18 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

With the exception of Ben who is submitting factual data, a thousand to one, I submit that TDecker won't, can't and refuse to comply with factual data because such information contradicts everything he attempts to say. What's a liar to do besides name call, insult and post placards, memes and cartoons...watch...the data along with the current death of 68000 people, 31 million people being unemployed, school shuttered, gas dropping exponentially due to an over abundance of reserves....I invite you to destroy and make these facts as you state a HOAX...HMMM seems to me your uphill battle is becoming more and more difficult to deny seeing that your supposed hoax is all so REAL

#1547615 --- 05/06/20 08:32 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Rosenstein Scope Memo For Mueller Peddled Steele Dossier, Logan Act Conspiracy Theories
A newly declassified memorandum from Rod Rosenstein shows that the former deputy attorney general used bogus claims from discredited Clinton campaign operative Christopher Steele to justify Robert Mueller's investigation of the Trump campaign.

May 6, 2020 By Sean Davis

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s memo authorizing Robert Mueller’s anti-Trump investigation was riddled with conspiracy theories lifted straight from the bogus dossier of Christopher Steele, a newly released, less redacted version of the memo shows. The memo, portions of which were declassified on April 30, 2020, specifically targeted former Trump campaign affiliates Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, and one individual whose identity is redacted.

The Aug. 2, 2017 scope memo, which was provided by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to the Senate Judiciary Committee following requests from Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., cited Steele dossier collusion conspiracy theories about Manafort and Page.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/06/ros...iracy-theories/

#1547695 --- 05/08/20 08:47 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

This is Barack Obama's blue dress':

Mark Levin slams Obama over revelations in declassified docs The former president was reportedly privy to details of Michael Flynn's wiretapped calls Newly declassified documents indicate that former President Barack Obama surprised his own deputy attorney general by revealing that he was aware of the details of wiretapped phone calls of Gen. Michael Flynn prior to President Donald Trump taking office. Mark Levin says those documents are "Obama's blue dress…without the DNA on it," in an apparent reference to evidence used during the impeachment trial of former President Bill Clinton. What are the details? Fox News reported Thursday that: President Obama was aware of the details of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn's intercepted December 2016 phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, apparently surprising then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, according to documents released Thursday as exhibits to the government's motion to dismiss the Flynn case. Obama's unexpectedly intimate knowledge of the details of Flynn's calls, which the FBI said at the time were not criminal in nature, raised eyebrows because of his own history with Flynn — and because top FBI officials secretly discussed whether their goal was to 'get [Flynn] fired' when they interviewed him in the White House on January 24, 2017. In reaction to the news, Mark Levin joined Fox News's Sean Hannity to discuss the revelations, holding up the documents and telling the host, "Sean, you know what this is? This is Barack Obama's blue dress. That's what that is, without the DNA on it." Levin went on to explain, "We're supposed to believe that during the Obama administration, the FBI went rogue, The Department of Justice went rogue, the CIA went rogue, the DNI went rogue, the NSC went rogue, with all these leaks in the newspapers—The New York Times and The Washington Post that anybody can read and see—and Barack Obama didn't know anything. Poor Barack Obama, poor Joe Biden. The fact of the matter is, they've never been asked." "They've never been asked about any role they had, any knowledge they had, those presidential briefing documents have never been made public," Levin continued. "This is a massive cover-up of the greatest scandal in American history." Holding up a document again, Levin explained, "This tells us that Obama knew," then quoted from the newly-released document that "Obama started by saying he had 'learned of the information about Flynn' and his conversations with Kislyak about sanctions" and that "Obama specified he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently." Levin noted that "treating Flynn differently" has been interpreted by some to mean that the former president meant not to give Gen. Flynn intelligence information. "I don't think it means that at all," Levin said, concluding, "I think it means take out Flynn." https://www.theblaze.com/news/this-is-ba...classified-docs

#1547702 --- 05/08/20 10:09 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

D.C. FBI Insiders FEAR: “General Flynn Might Take a Flamethrower to this Town Before He is Done”

https://truepundit.com/d-c-fbi-insiders-...ore-he-is-done/

(We broke this story 26 months ago, or 2.2 years ago while the rest of the media was asleep on the Flynn story and case. Keep that in mind when reading it, as it has proven more timely today than ever.) The biggest, baddest dude in Washington D.C. might be President Trump but Gen. Mike Flynn is running a close second, according to FBI insiders who fear he may start talking soon.

And talking about the FBI and what exactly went down during his ordeal with the Bureau’s Andrew McCabe-infused investigation of Flynn. Those unflattering details, insiders reveal, would bring more unwanted turmoil and public scrutiny to the embattled agency. Especially the FBI’s actions wielded against Flynn which likely involve illegality and corruption.

#1547704 --- 05/08/20 10:11 AM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: ThomasDecker]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Ask Obama and Biden if they knew

#1547710 --- 05/08/20 12:48 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/white-h...erly-wwii-vets/

White House press secretary defends Trump decision to forgo mask while meeting with elderly WWII vets

What a joke they all are!

#1547713 --- 05/08/20 01:32 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Ask Obama and Biden if they knew

They know. And I believe both will be punished for what they did.

#1547714 --- 05/08/20 01:39 PM Re: FBI Documents Unsealed – Biggest Surprise: President Obama Implicated… [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/white-h...erly-wwii-vets/

White House press secretary defends Trump decision to forgo mask while meeting with elderly WWII vets

What a joke they all are!

I know it's a joke...to wear a mask!17=Q

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >