FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1548728 --- 05/20/20 03:41 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Ben444
I had never seen that abbreviation of HCQ for hydroxychloroquine before. Duh. Glad you got the time time to chase such silly things.

DUH...to you Mr.4!

Maybe if you changed your propaganda sites to Real News sites you'd know!

This is one of the reasons I laugh at you while you discuss Trump's idiosyncrasies. You're totally clueless to what our local, state and federal agencies are facing beyond the debate of Corona better known as COVID 19. Now that I'm relaxing, I have several more in quick succession, while you roll around the house in your virtual world.

https://www.nokidhungry.org/who-we-are/h...rxoCJ9UQAvD_BwE

Quote:

"There is no possible excuse for children to go hungry in this country. Yet it happens - every day, in every community."

If you give up all of your vacations, and your GTO you could feed more children, big mouth!

FingerLakes1.com
#1548729 --- 05/20/20 03:45 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO

I am attempting to lose 10 LBS to get back to my 44 long suits...you???? Don't lie, I'm told that a weight issue is one of your problems.

#1548731 --- 05/20/20 03:50 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I had never seen that abbreviation of HCQ for hydroxychloroquine before. Duh. Glad you got the time time to chase such silly things.

DUH...to you Mr.4!

This is one of the reasons I laugh at you while you discuss Trump's idiosyncrasies. You're totally clueless to what our local, state and federal agencies are facing beyond the debate of Corona better known as COVID 19. Now that I'm relaxing, I have several more in quick succession, while you roll around the house in your virtual world.

Quote:

"There is no possible excuse for children to go hungry in this country. Yet it happens - every day, in every community."

If you give up all of your vacations, and your GTO you could feed more children, big mouth!

I love it son, you roll around the house eating everything in sight while I stand and hand out food to unemployed families...tell us how do you receive all these factions free of charge even prior to the Pandemic
Sarcasm doesn't wear well on you son, it only confirms the obvious, but don't like that stop you.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/politics/what-matters-may-19/index.html

#1548732 --- 05/20/20 03:56 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548734 --- 05/20/20 04:01 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I like when TD calls my name many times over in any given day, I must be very significant in getting under his crawl while he attempts to say I am nothing........"Build Me Up Buttercup" because you can't break my heart. whistle

#1548735 --- 05/20/20 04:04 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548752 --- 05/20/20 06:20 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Will cuomo be investigated for his nursing policy?

#1548756 --- 05/20/20 06:24 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/trump-m...ne-in-two-days/

Trump mocked after saying he’ll stop taking hydroxychloroquine in two days

#1548758 --- 05/20/20 06:26 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Since you love to speculate, what's stopping you on this one. Intelligent people tend to hold their personal opinion and see what materializes before articulating a possible foolish and presumptuous rumor. Having witness most of your postings, I'm not up for a game of cat and mouse, typically utilized by people who are lonely, bored and having nothing to do but......play cat and mouse. wink

#1548760 --- 05/20/20 06:27 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Since you love to speculate, what's stopping you on this one. Intelligent people tend to hold their personal opinion and see what materializes before articulating a possible foolish and presumptuous rumor. Having witness most of your postings, I'm not up for a game of cat and mouse, typically utilized by people who are lonely, bored and having nothing to do but......play cat and mouse. wink
Bingo. grin

#1548761 --- 05/20/20 06:29 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Cuomo downplays calls for federal probe into nursing home coronavirus deaths

#1548763 --- 05/20/20 07:00 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

DUH...to you Mr.4!

Quote:

I love it son, you roll around the house eating everything in sight while I stand and hand out food to unemployed families...tell us how do you receive all these factions free of charge even prior to the Pandemic
Sarcasm doesn't wear well on you son, it only confirms the obvious, but don't like that stop you.

So are you selling your GTO to feed the children, or are you going to keep shooting your mouth off?

#1548771 --- 05/20/20 08:43 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ever hear of United Way son? You know, the one I give to while paying taxes to supporter the poor like yourself

#1548772 --- 05/20/20 08:52 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548773 --- 05/20/20 08:53 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548774 --- 05/20/20 08:54 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548775 --- 05/20/20 08:57 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548776 --- 05/20/20 08:58 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548777 --- 05/20/20 09:09 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

DUH...to you Mr.4!

Quote:

So are you selling your GTO to feed the children, or are you going to keep shooting your mouth off?

Amazing!!!

You don't like me...but I have a better life than yours
You don't like Obama but he was president for 8 years with scandals
You don't like Democrats but but somehow the racism come from the GOP
You don't like Governor Coumo but he's a smart lawyer elevated to governor
They don't know you personally, so they won't stop succeeding to appease you but guess who is still poor, handicapped, uneducated and angry? See what all your hatred has garner you while our lives moves on? whistle

#1553165 --- 07/26/20 01:47 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Gov. Cuomo can’t dodge accountability for nursing home deaths forever

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >