FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1548674 --- 05/20/20 04:42 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Ben444
Originally Posted By: WilllOWisp
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in...people-die-from

Robert De Niro: Trump doesn't 'care how many people die' from coronavirus

Isn't Robert De Niro linked to Child Sex Trafficking Ring ...
Him and a whole lot more of Hollyweird.
Trumps cares a lot less about people than Cuomo. How can you not see that if you watch Cuomo express sympathy every day for people? There are often comments all over the media about how Trump only cares about Trump. It is so obvious.
Not as obvious as how many people Cuomo (Mr Nipples) has killed in nursing homes and denying HCQ. How do you not see that?

Edited by WilllOWisp (05/20/20 04:42 AM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1548675 --- 05/20/20 04:50 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Not as obvious as how many people Cuomo (Mr Nipples) has killed in nursing homes and denying HCQ. How do you not see that?
I was not aware he killed anyone in nursing homes and I don't know what HCQ is?

#1548676 --- 05/20/20 04:51 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/if-trum...sidents-doctor/

If Trump isn’t taking hydroxychloroquine ‘who encouraged him to lie?’ Former White House adviser has many questions for president’s doctor

#1548681 --- 05/20/20 05:13 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

I suggest you google Cuomo - nursing homes and do a little homework. HCQ should be easily found too.

#1548683 --- 05/20/20 05:24 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

I suggest you google Cuomo - nursing homes and do a little homework. HCQ should be easily found too.
You are just like bluezone. You want me to do all the research to check out your threadbare posts.

#1548684 --- 05/20/20 05:26 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/biden-r...nt-come-on-man/

Biden rips Trump’s ‘absolutely irresponsible’ promotion of discredited COVID-19 treatment: ‘Come on, man!

On Tuesday, at a virtual town hall on food security, former Vice President Joe Biden took on President Donald Trump’s continued promotion of hydroxychloroquine as a coronavirus treatment — and laid into him for taking it as a prophylactic with no scientific evidence.

“Come on, man! What is he doing?” said Biden. “What in God’s name is he doing?”

#1548687 --- 05/20/20 07:44 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
WilllOWisp Offline

You are just like bluezone. You want me to do all the research to check out your threadbare posts.
Maybe we want you to think for yourself armed with the facts. Not someone eslse's interpretation of the facts.

#1548688 --- 05/20/20 07:45 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
WilllOWisp Offline

Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients I wonder if Mr Nippples will approve of HCQ now? How many more people will he kill denying us the cure?

#1548705 --- 05/20/20 09:58 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Quote:
I don't know what HCQ is?

Stop playing dumb Mr.4, its been in the news for the last 3 months!

#1548706 --- 05/20/20 10:59 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:

You posted about HCQ stupid!

#1544262 --- 2020-03-19 18:47:52 Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Ben444]

#1548714 --- 05/20/20 11:52 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
WilllOWisp Offline

Quote:

You posted about HCQ stupid!

#1544262 --- 2020-03-19 18:47:52 Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Ben444]
LOL

#1548716 --- 05/20/20 02:09 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

I had never seen that abbreviation of HCQ for hydroxychloroquine before. Duh. Glad you got the time time to chase such silly things.

#1548717 --- 05/20/20 02:55 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

I had never seen that abbreviation of HCQ for hydroxychloroquine before. Duh. Glad you got the time time to chase such silly things.

DUH...to you Mr.4!

Maybe if you changed your propaganda sites to Real News sites you'd know!

#1548718 --- 05/20/20 03:09 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO

How would you know real news when you stay at home all day long son? Tell me of one friend beside Willow, who may anyone from a man to women?
Tell us the last time you ever been to Walmart, pizza joint, when was the last time you rode along the lake or went to church? Tell us of your significant other, what type of car or truck do you drive? What did you do on Mother's day or what's in the plans for Memorial day? ROTFLMAO

REAL NEWS AND TDecker all in one sentence is contradictory, your bigger problem, you already know it but attempt fail psychiatry to state otherwise. I can't call you a loser because one must have had something in the first place before losing it. I have plans to wax my pickup and wife's car tomorrow, care to borrow a little dab to polish that chrome of yours since we are living together....and room ate share and share alike.? I see that you speak fondly of me even when I'm busy around the house or elsewhere...I love you too man!!!!!

#1548721 --- 05/20/20 03:21 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Walmart prohibits discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions or in business dealings on the basis of an individual's race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other status protected by law. For one to be not busy or unemployed is simple a matter of shear laziness. Here I am with a heart condition but did two lawns yesterday, went to the dump today and plan to wash and wax our vehicles tomorrow while you have the audacity to sit on high and pass judgement of those at least doing something with their lives. ROTFLMAO....If you got paid for insulting people with your adolescent behavior just imagine the time you would have getting out the house.

#1548723 --- 05/20/20 03:29 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

DUH...to you Mr.4!

This is one of the reasons I laugh at you while you discuss Trump's idiosyncrasies. You're totally clueless to what our local, state and federal agencies are facing beyond the debate of Corona better known as COVID 19. Now that I'm relaxing, I have several more in quick succession, while you roll around the house in your virtual world.

https://www.nokidhungry.org/who-we-are/h...rxoCJ9UQAvD_BwE

#1548724 --- 05/20/20 03:31 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

DUH...to you Mr.4!

https://www.napolilaw.com/article/nursing-home-elder-abuse-during-the-covid-19-outbreak/

#1548725 --- 05/20/20 03:33 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

DUH...to you Mr.4!

This is one of the reasons I laugh at you while you discuss Trump's idiosyncrasies. You're totally clueless to what our local, state and federal agencies are facing beyond the debate of Corona better known as COVID 19. Now that I'm relaxing, I have several more in quick succession, while you roll around the house in your virtual world.

https://www.nokidhungry.org/who-we-are/h...rxoCJ9UQAvD_BwE

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/world/coronavirus-domestic-violence.html

#1548726 --- 05/20/20 03:36 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20200407.290720/full/

While you embarrass yourself......well let me rephrase that because some people are too ignorant to be embarrassed here is what your region is dealing with while you play games here.

https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20200407.290720/full/

#1548727 --- 05/20/20 03:39 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

DUH...to you Mr.4!

The REAL world son adverse to your "SITES"

https://www.rochesterregional.org/news/2020/02/coronavirus-in-new-york

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >