FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1545468 --- 04/01/20 11:29 PM Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead!
WilllOWisp Offline

Loc: Seneca County

FingerLakes1.com
#1545653 --- 04/03/20 02:53 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
He needs people so he can overtax them

#1548213 --- 05/14/20 10:15 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Taxes are a necessity to live in any civilization. If you value living in a society, you will pay your fair share of taxes for public highways and roads, police, fire departments, water and sewage treatment, public schools, and municipal trash and recycling pick up, amongst others. Your other option is to never again use any of these public, tax-funded services.

#1548226 --- 05/15/20 06:27 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Wolf King]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Wolf King
pay your fair share

Overtaxed is not 'fair share'

#1548227 --- 05/15/20 06:31 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Wolf King]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Taxes are a necessity to live in any civilization. If you value living in a society, you will pay your fair share of taxes for public highways and roads,

Thought thruway use was to be free?

#1548228 --- 05/15/20 06:35 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Wolf King]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

you will pay your fair share of taxes

Quote:
Gov. Cuomo says NYS faces $61B hole due to COVID-19

You fair share of taxes will be going up

WAY UP

#1548230 --- 05/15/20 06:41 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Wolf King]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

If

Did cuomo sign an executive order in March to force nursing homes to take co-vid positive individuals?

#1548232 --- 05/15/20 06:44 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Quote:

WAY UP

NYC is the most densely populated area in the US. That is why it got hit the hardest by Covid-19. This is a nationwide problem and the feds should give us significant help. NYC is America's fiance capital. The whole country will flounder if it can't operate effectively.

#1548234 --- 05/15/20 06:48 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444
Quote:

WAY UP
That is why it got hit the hardest by Covid-19.

Cuomo and Deblasio do not get along

#1548237 --- 05/15/20 06:53 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:

WAY UP
I see where they had one disagreement. That should not affect the federal government helping the city out of this huge financial problem caused by a nationwide problem. Cuomo is on TV explaining the problem every day. Trump did such a terrible job at that that his "owners" finally made him stop. Trumps approval rating on handling Covid-19 is like 39%. Cuomo's rating is like 87%

Edited by Ben444 (05/15/20 06:55 AM)

#1548238 --- 05/15/20 06:56 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I see where they had one disagreement.

Which one was that?

#1548239 --- 05/15/20 06:58 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

I see where they had one disagreement.
Which one was that?
If you see there are many disagreements why don't you tell us about them? I bet you can't.

#1548242 --- 05/15/20 07:02 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Notice how I include links and pertinent information!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/major-m...id-19-response/

Major medical journal demands Trump’s removal over abject failures of COVID-19 response

In a very rare commentary on political matters, the editors of the esteemed medical journal Lancet called for a new president in 2021 who can competently deal with a major health crisis by letting health care professionals do their jobs.

In what can only be described as a scorching appraisal, the editors called out President Donald Trump and some of his top aides for undercutting the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at a time when the U.S — and the world at large — are being ravaged by the COVID-19 virus.

#1548243 --- 05/15/20 07:03 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
A Brief History of the Cuomo–de Blasio Feud

The bad blood between New York City’s mayor and the state’s governor over how to handle the pandemic is the latest chapter in their years-long rivalry.

#1548246 --- 05/15/20 07:09 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:

The bad blood between New York City’s mayor and the state’s governor over how to handle the pandemic is the latest chapter in their years-long rivalry.
Brief history? You think I am going to waste my time looking for something you should post on here if you had any credibility?

Edited by Ben444 (05/15/20 07:09 AM)

#1548248 --- 05/15/20 08:37 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Quote:

There has never been a year long state of bad blood as you've suggested but rather a matter of who is governor versus mayor. There will always be a distinct matter of mutual respect and one of usurping the other. You talk of bad blood but fail to mention where states are governed by Republicans but sorely disagreement are rampant among this state's Democratic mayors. If we are going to criticize, let make it a equal, fair and balanced venue instead of acting like a bunch of uninformed and illiterate deplorable. New Yorkers are supposedly known to be smart and sophisticated but here we have evidence of old trash mentality. Educate yourself by reading versus utilizing trash media along with equally uneducated friends are who are an embarrassment to the Finger Lakes.

#1548249 --- 05/15/20 08:40 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Thank you Formermac. wink I like your comments.

Edited by Ben444 (05/15/20 08:43 AM)

#1548253 --- 05/15/20 09:24 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Quote:

WAY UP

Let me give you an example of a cost of living in New York state. I formally owned department housings in Geneva and Ithaca New York. Apparently both county's social services must conduct their policies identically because I was asked by both if I would be willing to be placed on their list of Section 8 housing. Initially I stated no but when their criteria for minimum of monthly payout was twice of what I currently receive, guess what? I effectively doubled my income for 4 units. Gasoline taxes are the highest outside of California, the New York Thruway hasn't paid for itself yet after 60 years of promising to be self sufficient. SUNY colleges have the highest tuition rate not to mention private colleges within the state. I could go on but tell us sir, living in a very expensive state, how does one balance the cost of services provided along with costly housing , utilities and grocery prices, what is a fair tax rate in your opinion to keep New York above water? I recently inquired on the possibility of relocating to Florida or the Carolinas during the winter months but now have second thoughts due to the fact that those states have said many moons ago, you rich New Yorkers come down here with your lucrative pensions and 401 K looking for a bargain, well here you go, locals now speak of once cheap condos quadrupling in prices due to affluent individual seeking cheap cost of living. Something tells me that you are not a mayor, school principal, huge home owner, administrator etc, because all those positions requires a working knowledge of credits and debits and why there need to be at least an equal amount coming in as going out.

#1548275 --- 05/15/20 07:39 PM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: bluezone]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
pay your fair share

Overtaxed is not 'fair share'

You are not over-taxed.

#1548305 --- 05/16/20 08:43 AM Re: Cuomo hates Upstate He wants us all dead! [Re: WilllOWisp]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >