FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1545466 --- 04/01/20 11:03 PM Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Obama endorses Biden..........................................NOT

APRIL FOOLS

Watched Biden on Fallon rambling on about nothing but nonsense

FingerLakes1.com
#1545471 --- 04/02/20 12:48 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: bluezone

APRIL FOOLS

Watched Biden on Fallon rambling on about nothing but nonsense
You sure that wasn't a Trump press briefing? You can watch Trump do that everyday now!

#1545502 --- 04/02/20 11:04 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444

You sure that wasn't a Trump

Biden was in his basement

#1545506 --- 04/02/20 11:17 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
HMMMM, I wonder if all your GOP strength can pull us out of this pandemic...anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....you sound like a very foolish person to debate politics while the world struggles for viability...I see a common denominator between the three of you, no lifestyle to speak of nor a sense of concern for family and love ones.
No mention of community involvement which contribute to state and federal assistance......A TV, a PC, no form of intellectual contribution derived from input of other with sensible mindsets.

#1545511 --- 04/02/20 11:44 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
..anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....

Think positive

#1547621 --- 05/06/20 08:48 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Obama waited a long time to endorse biden

#1547642 --- 05/07/20 01:35 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

LOL. Obama probably didn't want to step on Trump making a total fool of himself every day with Covid-19 getting all the headlines.

#1547767 --- 05/09/20 04:21 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...c-disaster.html

‘It would have been bad even with the best of governments.

‘It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset - of “what’s in it for me” and “to heck with everybody else” - when that mindset is operationalized in our government.’

Obama added: ‘That’s why, I, by the way, am going to be spending as much time as necessary and campaigning as hard as I can for Joe Biden.’

#1547769 --- 05/09/20 05:28 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

..anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....

Think positive

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/03/16/here-are-some-ways-to-help-others-during-the-pandemic

What's the old saying that "Action speaks louder than words" who here has gone down to a local distribution center to set up shelves and install lights for the local volunteers to have adequate space for food storage in their give outs? Apparently not you, POSITIVE is an action word son which is conceived in the mind, processed then carried out physically...sitting on your posterior all day long is not what I consider being positive unless you're doing a logistic map, something even a handicap individual can do, so it appears that all you have here is a bunch of your NEGATIVES excuses for not getting involved.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/16/m...an-ever-before/

https://www.operationwarm.org/blog/25-volunteer-jobs-to-do-from-home/

#1548131 --- 05/14/20 07:42 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Have taken your temperature today?

#1548133 --- 05/14/20 08:06 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

You make some of the most pathetic posts. Remind a lot of Trumps 100+ daily tweets.

Edited by Ben444 (05/14/20 08:07 AM)

#1548233 --- 05/15/20 06:45 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

You make some of the most pathetic posts.

stay safe and healthy

#1548245 --- 05/15/20 07:06 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

stay safe and healthy
Thank you. That is a very common saying that you now hear everywhere. Trump will never say that because he only cares about himself.

Edited by Ben444 (05/15/20 07:30 AM)

#1552923 --- 07/23/20 07:51 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Obama and Biden had a short discussion together and Obama spoke the most

Did he do it so Biden would not make mistakes...

#1552938 --- 07/24/20 01:04 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Mike Pence is nicknamed bobble head because he just bobs his head when Trump tells one of his 20,000 lies.

#1553056 --- 07/25/20 09:52 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Why did it take soooo long for Obama to endorse Biden?

#1553099 --- 07/25/20 01:28 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Why did it take soooo long for Obama to endorse Biden?
I explained this a couple of times but I guess you have no more ability to understand the written word than Trump does.

#1553100 --- 07/25/20 01:29 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-w...on-rick-wilson/

Trump won’t survive exodus of Republicans fleeing him before the election: Rick Wilson

#1553106 --- 07/25/20 03:19 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
Geedog Offline

Loc: NY

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/03/16/here-are-some-ways-to-help-others-during-the-pandemic

What's the old saying that "Action speaks louder than words" who here has gone down to a local distribution center to set up shelves and install lights for the local volunteers to have adequate space for food storage in their give outs? Apparently not you, POSITIVE is an action word son which is conceived in the mind, processed then carried out physically...sitting on your posterior all day long is not what I consider being positive unless you're doing a logistic map, something even a handicap individual can do, so it appears that all you have here is a bunch of your NEGATIVES excuses for not getting involved.

Be careful not to perform your righteous acts before men to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward.…

#1553107 --- 07/25/20 03:59 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

I need not justify my activity or where about with a White racist who couldn't keep up with me even in my injured state. Additionally I am honored that I can get a racist to spend his time consumed with me. Apparently I must be doing something right because it is bothering you to no end. A lil secret my boy, if the bridge is out and the person headed toward it......your enemy
A Do you warn them so that you can have at it tomorrow?
OR
B Keep your mouth shut and let them run smack dead into a trap?

Seeing that you have no compassion, lets go with C, You're entirely jealous of my success and at best , all you can do is downplay it. Next time I go down to the center in my new truck, I'll tell the folk that Geedog said that I'm a figment of your imagination and all I do is make you guys do all the work. I love hateful and jealous racists, they make my success that much more rewarding. grin
Jealous People Love To Dish The Dirt On You
Research has shown that people who gossip a lot have very high levels of aggression, anxiety, or are immensely unhappy. They gossip more than others because they want to feel superior even though they are extremely insecure about themselves. They aren’t, in fact, confident in themselves.

People who are jealous of you could try to ruin your reputation by spreading false rumors or making negative comments about you to others. Jealous people are often non-confrontational. They may even pass off as super-friendly; they fight their fight against you underhandedly. They will downplay your achievements, spread malicious gossip about you, or just talk crap regarding you behind your back.

6. They Are Very Competitive
As we mentioned before, it is a jealous person’s nature to try to outdo you in every way possible. They want to steal all the glory – because they think that you don’t deserve it. Due to this, they are extremely competitive, especially if it is at the workplace. They will go to any lengths to exceed the efforts you make.

While it could be extremely tempting to confront them, you need to refuse to make the competition unhealthy. Refusing to be a part of their cat and mouse game will make them less likely to try to compete with you.

7. Jealous People Will Criticize You
Have you ever met someone who criticizes you at every chance they get? Does it almost seem like they look forward to it? Yes, it is very likely that this person harbors jealousy towards you.

An average person will drop some criticism at you at some point, but jealous people will make a career out of it. They will point out your mistakes every day and enjoy doing it. They may even do so in the most inappropriate of times and embarrass you in public.

See boy, I had a jump on your tactics ions ago due to my upbringing and career, It's your kind which motivated one to garner a "I'll can show you better then I can tell you mentality"
I thank you for contributing to my success along with God and my parents.

Now pick your racist jaw off the floor and save face by attempting another insult...It does wonder for my entertainment.

#1553109 --- 07/25/20 04:20 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

APRIL FOOLS
bluezone started this thread on the day after April Fools Day wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own. What a total waste this whole silly thread is.

#1553137 --- 07/26/20 07:00 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own.

Are you sure obama waited to see if a better candidate arouse besides Biden?

#1553140 --- 07/26/20 07:13 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own.

Are you sure obama waited to see if a better candidate arouse besides Biden?

We know what you were implying

I find it hilarious that you are more concerned about Biden's running mate than you are in regard to the fact that the United States is leading the world in Corona deaths and case...to put it in perspective, our population makes up 4 percent of the world's total population but disturbingly have 26 percent of the world's cases....Just like Trump. a bunch of mindless racists who know exactly why we are in such a disarray but we all know an age old proverbial adage exist.....people with horrific lives love others to feel their pain and suffering...
Think about it son, by your own confession, not one day of Lord I thank you for life, health, family, no thank you for good friends, neighbors. I find it not surprising, the fact that we have a set of triplets here all with the same attributes..YOU, Geedog and TDecker..Single, hateful and alone.

#1553143 --- 07/26/20 07:55 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Now you can confess( You won't though due to your total embarrassment) to the fact that your ignorance is entirely intentional,the fact that someone like Trump came on the scene and rose to fame solely for one reason, a group of Americans who couldn't rid themselves of an age old mentality of White Supremacy (Explain it's overwhelming support of 98% White) Now we are facing a budget bloated beyond historic numbers, sickness & death eradicating a portion of our society, millions without jobs thus creating a governmental financial deficit while record payments are going out. On Capitol Hill, never in history has crime and corruption been so evident, we are scared about our democracy due to Trump inviting enemies to desecrate it.......ROTFLMAO...all you can elicit is "When will Biden pick a running mate?" Fools can hijack a plane but the most ignorant one of the group gets impatient and kill both the pilot and co pilot not factoring the fact that no one in his group can fly the plane...Now you see why 63 million of you never put much thought to a viable candidate but were motivated by hate, racism and exacting pain on a nation heading toward diversity. Tell us, after supposedly having the last and final say HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT? You received the racism and upheaval but I bet that you never anticipated the rest.

#1553146 --- 07/26/20 08:24 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/america...r-conservative/

America needs to ‘Trump-proof’ the presidency to avoid another disaster: conservative

#1553147 --- 07/26/20 09:02 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

If Biden was the best obama would gave endorsed him sooner

#1553155 --- 07/26/20 10:23 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

If Biden was the best obama would gave endorsed him sooner
If Biden was the worst of the 17 Dem candidates, I am confident Obama would of still endorsed him/her to save our democracy from four years of Trump.

#1553219 --- 07/27/20 01:23 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

If Biden was the best candidate obama would have endorsed him soon

#1553223 --- 07/27/20 01:44 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

If Biden was the best candidate obama would have endorsed him soon
Fine. Lets assume he was the worst Dem candidate. He is still 100 times better than Trump.

#1553224 --- 07/27/20 01:46 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-i...ries-professor/

Trump is gearing up to create an ‘extraordinarily dangerous crisis’ that only happens in broken countries: professor

According to Washington Post columnist Brian Klass, President Trump is “laying the groundwork to do something that no previous president has ever done: falsely claim that an election was fixed against him in order to discredit the vote.”

Klaas writes that Trump’s ongoing attempts to cast doubts in the integrity of the 2020 election challenges the “flagship event of our republic” — namely the peaceful transfer of power that should be accepted by all candidates. “With about 100 days to go, we are careening toward an extraordinarily dangerous crisis of American democracy,” he writes.

#1553227 --- 07/27/20 01:50 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Did you hear of crossword hurricane?

#1553229 --- 07/27/20 01:56 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Did you hear of crossword hurricane?
Sign no. And are you going to tell us? I doubt it.

#1553312 --- 07/28/20 02:42 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Biden wants jobs back to America..

He has been in politics for decades and 100 days before an election he NOW wants jobs back

Talk...

#1553314 --- 07/28/20 03:11 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Biden wants jobs back to America..

He has been in politics for decades and 100 days before an election he NOW wants jobs back Talk...
Obama/Biden created an economy that grew steadily for eight years. Trump with his horrible handling of Covid has now destroyed it.

#1553318 --- 07/28/20 03:21 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Trump has 84 million followers on Twitter.

How many followers does Biden have?

#1553319 --- 07/28/20 03:24 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump. Most of Trump's are fake Russian accounts. It is noted that they post in the middle of the night when it is daytime in Russia.

#1553320 --- 07/28/20 03:26 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://qz.com/1422395/how-many-of-donald-trumps-twitter-followers-are-fake/

More than 60% of Donald Trump’s Twitter followers look suspiciously fake

#1553321 --- 07/28/20 04:20 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump.

Do you not have a way check how many followers Biden has?

#1553324 --- 07/28/20 04:50 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:

Of course but I have to give you a reason to post, don't I?

#1553325 --- 07/28/20 04:57 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Wow. What will bluezone have to complain about now?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/politics/joe-biden-running-mate/index.html

Biden says he will choose his running mate next week

#1553354 --- 07/29/20 06:45 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:

Of course

Are you afraid it is very low?

#1553355 --- 07/29/20 06:48 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Who do you want him to pick?

#1553356 --- 07/29/20 06:49 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump. Most of Trump's are fake Russian accounts. It is noted that they post in the middle of the night when it is daytime in Russia.
Sigh. bump. What is wrong with you?

#1553358 --- 07/29/20 06:54 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

How can he win when he admits no one likes him? Do you like him bluezone? LOL Fauci for president! He is so well liked!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/nobody-...ted-than-he-is/

‘Nobody likes me’: Trump bemoans the fact that Dr Fauci is more trusted than he is

#1553365 --- 07/29/20 07:49 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-shortcomings-weak-opponent-look-223452304.html

Trump's shortcomings make weak opponent Biden look strong

#1553367 --- 07/29/20 08:18 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

[
weak opponent Biden

Do you not read what you post?

#1553368 --- 07/29/20 08:22 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

There is something more important than if you weak or not. It is whether you are honest or not. And Trump is by far the biggest crook we ever had for president and he will definitely destroy our democracy if he is re-elected and doesn't have to fear the voters anymore.

#1553370 --- 07/29/20 08:47 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

See what I mean? Very weak and no leadership at all in this now very important toss-up state!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/houston...stricken-texas/

Houston’s largest paper begs Trump to do ‘something resembling leadership’ as he visits COVID-stricken Texas

“One important thing you could do on your visit, Mr. President, is to make an unequivocal commitment to improved testing, social-distancing and getting your followers in the Republican Party to give up their rebellion to Gov. Abbott’s face-mask order,” the Board writes. “We are almost certain you won’t, but that would be a good start to something resembling leadership.”

#1553396 --- 07/29/20 05:12 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Who do you want him to pick as VP?

#1553399 --- 07/29/20 05:49 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Who do you want him to pick as VP?
Why do you care? What difference could it possibly make to you? I am not going to tell you. Na na na

#1553421 --- 07/30/20 05:18 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I am not going to tell you. Na na na

You do not know...

#1553423 --- 07/30/20 05:19 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

weak opponent Biden

Biden needs to pick a good VP

#1553424 --- 07/30/20 05:21 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

I am not going to tell you. Na na na

You do not know...
I have you told several times it doesn't matter. But you keep asking the same dumb questions over and over again.

#1553425 --- 07/30/20 05:22 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/rick-wi...ln-project-ads/

Rick Wilson tells Republicans if they stand up to Donald Trump they won

Edited by Ben444 (07/30/20 05:23 AM)

#1553429 --- 07/30/20 05:30 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I have you told several times it doesn't matter.

The VP choice does not matter?

You stated Biden is a weak opponent

#1553430 --- 07/30/20 06:15 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

I have you told several times it doesn't matter.

The VP choice does not matter?

You stated Biden is a weak opponent
He was not my favorite among the 17 candidates but I also have told you numerous times he is 100 times better than Trump. Is your memory as bad as Trumps?

#1553438 --- 07/30/20 08:10 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

He was not my favorite among the 17 candidates

Who was your favorite?

#1553439 --- 07/30/20 08:10 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-soon-pick-running-mate-194312191.html

Factbox: Biden will soon pick a running mate. Here are the front-runners

#1553442 --- 07/30/20 12:14 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-unleashes-trump-privately-raises-122158833.html

Obama Unleashes on Trump Privately as He Raises $24 Million for Biden

At fundraising events where he has pulled in more than $24 million for Joe Biden

#1553486 --- 08/01/20 07:56 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

weak opponent Biden

Is he weaker than Hillary?

#1553492 --- Yesterday at 02:25 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

weak opponent Biden

Is he weaker than Hillary?
Even Hillary beat Trump by 3 million votes. Trump was incredibility lucky to win the electoral college. His luck is running out big time now.

#1553499 --- Yesterday at 05:15 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Hillary

She did not campaign
She most likely expected people to vote for her because of her husband

#1553504 --- Yesterday at 06:51 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

20,000 lies by Trump since he became president. Our democracy will not survive if he is re-elected.

#1553510 --- Yesterday at 11:01 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Geedog Offline

Our republic will die if the progs take the office, and they will do anything to steal the election.

#1553512 --- Yesterday at 11:45 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Geedog]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

#1553513 --- Yesterday at 12:10 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Geedog Offline

You really think that is powerful? I couldn't get pass the first paragraph of lies and bullshit. You not only drink the koolaid, you ate the cookies also.

#1553514 --- Yesterday at 12:44 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Geedog]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Geedog
You really think that is powerful? I couldn't get pass the first paragraph of lies and bullshit. You not only drink the koolaid, you ate the cookies also.
Lies and bullshit are Trumps speciaility

#1553515 --- Yesterday at 12:45 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Geedog]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Geedog
If you didn't read it all then you are hopeless.

#1553528 --- Today at 03:50 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

If you didn't read it all then you are hopeless.

You did not read the entire article
You only read the title

#1553529 --- Today at 03:54 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

weak opponent Biden

If Biden picks a 'weak' VP guess you will be complaining for another 4 more years

#1553531 --- Today at 04:00 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Seems like a good time for a reminder that when @JoeBiden first ran for office in 1972 he pledged not to own a single share of stock so long as he held public office. He kept that promise for his entire political career. Honesty and ethics matter.

How did Hunter get those high paying jobs he had no experience in?

#1553539 --- Today at 05:15 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Seems like a good time for a reminder that when @JoeBiden first ran for office in 1972 he pledged not to own a single share of stock so long as he held public office. He kept that promise for his entire political career. Honesty and ethics matter.
How did Hunter get those high paying jobs he had no experience in?
We know how the Trump kids got all their high paying jobs in the White House don't we? It is so pathetic.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >