FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1553109 --- 07/25/20 09:20 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Obama endorses Biden..........................................NOT

APRIL FOOLS
bluezone started this thread on the day after April Fools Day wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own. What a total waste this whole silly thread is.

FingerLakes1.com
#1553137 --- 07/26/20 12:00 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Ben444
wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own.

Are you sure obama waited to see if a better candidate arouse besides Biden?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553140 --- 07/26/20 12:13 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
wondering why Obama had not endorsed Biden. I believe Biden said he wanted to get the nomination on his own.

Are you sure obama waited to see if a better candidate arouse besides Biden?

We know what you were implying

I find it hilarious that you are more concerned about Biden's running mate than you are in regard to the fact that the United States is leading the world in Corona deaths and case...to put it in perspective, our population makes up 4 percent of the world's total population but disturbingly have 26 percent of the world's cases....Just like Trump. a bunch of mindless racists who know exactly why we are in such a disarray but we all know an age old proverbial adage exist.....people with horrific lives love others to feel their pain and suffering...
Think about it son, by your own confession, not one day of Lord I thank you for life, health, family, no thank you for good friends, neighbors. I find it not surprising, the fact that we have a set of triplets here all with the same attributes..YOU, Geedog and TDecker..Single, hateful and alone.

#1553143 --- 07/26/20 12:55 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Now you can confess( You won't though due to your total embarrassment) to the fact that your ignorance is entirely intentional,the fact that someone like Trump came on the scene and rose to fame solely for one reason, a group of Americans who couldn't rid themselves of an age old mentality of White Supremacy (Explain it's overwhelming support of 98% White) Now we are facing a budget bloated beyond historic numbers, sickness & death eradicating a portion of our society, millions without jobs thus creating a governmental financial deficit while record payments are going out. On Capitol Hill, never in history has crime and corruption been so evident, we are scared about our democracy due to Trump inviting enemies to desecrate it.......ROTFLMAO...all you can elicit is "When will Biden pick a running mate?" Fools can hijack a plane but the most ignorant one of the group gets impatient and kill both the pilot and co pilot not factoring the fact that no one in his group can fly the plane...Now you see why 63 million of you never put much thought to a viable candidate but were motivated by hate, racism and exacting pain on a nation heading toward diversity. Tell us, after supposedly having the last and final say HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT? You received the racism and upheaval but I bet that you never anticipated the rest.

#1553146 --- 07/26/20 01:24 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/america...r-conservative/

America needs to ‘Trump-proof’ the presidency to avoid another disaster: conservative

#1553147 --- 07/26/20 02:02 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

If Biden was the best obama would gave endorsed him sooner

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553155 --- 07/26/20 03:23 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

If Biden was the best obama would gave endorsed him sooner
If Biden was the worst of the 17 Dem candidates, I am confident Obama would of still endorsed him/her to save our democracy from four years of Trump.

#1553219 --- 07/27/20 06:23 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

If Biden was the best candidate obama would have endorsed him soon

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553223 --- 07/27/20 06:44 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

If Biden was the best candidate obama would have endorsed him soon
Fine. Lets assume he was the worst Dem candidate. He is still 100 times better than Trump.

#1553224 --- 07/27/20 06:46 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-i...ries-professor/

Trump is gearing up to create an ‘extraordinarily dangerous crisis’ that only happens in broken countries: professor

According to Washington Post columnist Brian Klass, President Trump is “laying the groundwork to do something that no previous president has ever done: falsely claim that an election was fixed against him in order to discredit the vote.”

Klaas writes that Trump’s ongoing attempts to cast doubts in the integrity of the 2020 election challenges the “flagship event of our republic” — namely the peaceful transfer of power that should be accepted by all candidates. “With about 100 days to go, we are careening toward an extraordinarily dangerous crisis of American democracy,” he writes.

#1553227 --- 07/27/20 06:50 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Did you hear of crossword hurricane?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553229 --- 07/27/20 06:56 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Did you hear of crossword hurricane?
Sign no. And are you going to tell us? I doubt it.

#1553312 --- 07/28/20 07:42 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Biden wants jobs back to America..

He has been in politics for decades and 100 days before an election he NOW wants jobs back

Talk...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553314 --- 07/28/20 08:11 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Biden wants jobs back to America..

He has been in politics for decades and 100 days before an election he NOW wants jobs back Talk...
Obama/Biden created an economy that grew steadily for eight years. Trump with his horrible handling of Covid has now destroyed it.

#1553318 --- 07/28/20 08:21 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Trump has 84 million followers on Twitter.

How many followers does Biden have?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553319 --- 07/28/20 08:24 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump. Most of Trump's are fake Russian accounts. It is noted that they post in the middle of the night when it is daytime in Russia.

#1553320 --- 07/28/20 08:26 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://qz.com/1422395/how-many-of-donald-trumps-twitter-followers-are-fake/

More than 60% of Donald Trump’s Twitter followers look suspiciously fake

#1553321 --- 07/28/20 09:20 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump.

Do you not have a way check how many followers Biden has?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#1553324 --- 07/28/20 09:50 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Quote:
I think he has more than Trump.

Do you not have a way check how many followers Biden has?
Of course but I have to give you a reason to post, don't I?

#1553325 --- 07/28/20 09:57 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Wow. What will bluezone have to complain about now?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/politics/joe-biden-running-mate/index.html

Biden says he will choose his running mate next week

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >