FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1545466 --- 04/01/20 11:03 PM Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Obama endorses Biden..........................................NOT

APRIL FOOLS

Watched Biden on Fallon rambling on about nothing but nonsense

FingerLakes1.com
#1545471 --- 04/02/20 12:48 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Obama endorses Biden..........................................NOT

APRIL FOOLS

Watched Biden on Fallon rambling on about nothing but nonsense
You sure that wasn't a Trump press briefing? You can watch Trump do that everyday now!

#1545502 --- 04/02/20 11:04 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444

You sure that wasn't a Trump

Biden was in his basement

#1545506 --- 04/02/20 11:17 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
HMMMM, I wonder if all your GOP strength can pull us out of this pandemic...anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....you sound like a very foolish person to debate politics while the world struggles for viability...I see a common denominator between the three of you, no lifestyle to speak of nor a sense of concern for family and love ones.
No mention of community involvement which contribute to state and federal assistance......A TV, a PC, no form of intellectual contribution derived from input of other with sensible mindsets.

#1545511 --- 04/02/20 11:44 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
..anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....

Think positive

#1547621 --- 05/06/20 08:48 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Obama waited a long time to endorse biden

#1547642 --- 05/07/20 01:35 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

LOL. Obama probably didn't want to step on Trump making a total fool of himself every day with Covid-19 getting all the headlines.

#1547767 --- 05/09/20 04:21 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...c-disaster.html

‘It would have been bad even with the best of governments.

‘It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset - of “what’s in it for me” and “to heck with everybody else” - when that mindset is operationalized in our government.’

Obama added: ‘That’s why, I, by the way, am going to be spending as much time as necessary and campaigning as hard as I can for Joe Biden.’

#1547769 --- 05/09/20 05:28 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
..anytime you're ready we sure can use that help....

Think positive

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/03/16/here-are-some-ways-to-help-others-during-the-pandemic

What's the old saying that "Action speaks louder than words" who here has gone down to a local distribution center to set up shelves and install lights for the local volunteers to have adequate space for food storage in their give outs? Apparently not you, POSITIVE is an action word son which is conceived in the mind, processed then carried out physically...sitting on your posterior all day long is not what I consider being positive unless you're doing a logistic map, something even a handicap individual can do, so it appears that all you have here is a bunch of your NEGATIVES excuses for not getting involved.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/16/m...an-ever-before/

https://www.operationwarm.org/blog/25-volunteer-jobs-to-do-from-home/

#1548131 --- 05/14/20 07:42 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Have taken your temperature today?

#1548133 --- 05/14/20 08:06 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

You make some of the most pathetic posts. Remind a lot of Trumps 100+ daily tweets.

Edited by Ben444 (05/14/20 08:07 AM)

#1548233 --- 05/15/20 06:45 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444
You make some of the most pathetic posts.

stay safe and healthy

#1548245 --- 05/15/20 07:06 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

stay safe and healthy
Thank you. That is a very common saying that you now hear everywhere. Trump will never say that because he only cares about himself.

Edited by Ben444 (05/15/20 07:30 AM)

#1552923 --- 07/23/20 07:51 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Obama and Biden had a short discussion together and Obama spoke the most

Did he do it so Biden would not make mistakes...

#1552938 --- 07/24/20 01:04 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Mike Pence is nicknamed bobble head because he just bobs his head when Trump tells one of his 20,000 lies.

#1553056 --- 07/25/20 09:52 AM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Why did it take soooo long for Obama to endorse Biden?

#1553099 --- 07/25/20 01:28 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: bluezone]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Why did it take soooo long for Obama to endorse Biden?
I explained this a couple of times but I guess you have no more ability to understand the written word than Trump does.

#1553100 --- 07/25/20 01:29 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-w...on-rick-wilson/

Trump won’t survive exodus of Republicans fleeing him before the election: Rick Wilson

#1553106 --- 07/25/20 03:19 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Formermac]
Geedog Offline

Loc: NY

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/03/16/here-are-some-ways-to-help-others-during-the-pandemic

What's the old saying that "Action speaks louder than words" who here has gone down to a local distribution center to set up shelves and install lights for the local volunteers to have adequate space for food storage in their give outs? Apparently not you, POSITIVE is an action word son which is conceived in the mind, processed then carried out physically...sitting on your posterior all day long is not what I consider being positive unless you're doing a logistic map, something even a handicap individual can do, so it appears that all you have here is a bunch of your NEGATIVES excuses for not getting involved.

Be careful not to perform your righteous acts before men to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward.…

#1553107 --- 07/25/20 03:59 PM Re: Obama endorses Biden..............................................................NOT [Re: Geedog]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

I need not justify my activity or where about with a White racist who couldn't keep up with me even in my injured state. Additionally I am honored that I can get a racist to spend his time consumed with me. Apparently I must be doing something right because it is bothering you to no end. A lil secret my boy, if the bridge is out and the person headed toward it......your enemy
A Do you warn them so that you can have at it tomorrow?
OR
B Keep your mouth shut and let them run smack dead into a trap?

Seeing that you have no compassion, lets go with C, You're entirely jealous of my success and at best , all you can do is downplay it. Next time I go down to the center in my new truck, I'll tell the folk that Geedog said that I'm a figment of your imagination and all I do is make you guys do all the work. I love hateful and jealous racists, they make my success that much more rewarding. grin
Jealous People Love To Dish The Dirt On You
Research has shown that people who gossip a lot have very high levels of aggression, anxiety, or are immensely unhappy. They gossip more than others because they want to feel superior even though they are extremely insecure about themselves. They aren’t, in fact, confident in themselves.

People who are jealous of you could try to ruin your reputation by spreading false rumors or making negative comments about you to others. Jealous people are often non-confrontational. They may even pass off as super-friendly; they fight their fight against you underhandedly. They will downplay your achievements, spread malicious gossip about you, or just talk crap regarding you behind your back.

6. They Are Very Competitive
As we mentioned before, it is a jealous person’s nature to try to outdo you in every way possible. They want to steal all the glory – because they think that you don’t deserve it. Due to this, they are extremely competitive, especially if it is at the workplace. They will go to any lengths to exceed the efforts you make.

While it could be extremely tempting to confront them, you need to refuse to make the competition unhealthy. Refusing to be a part of their cat and mouse game will make them less likely to try to compete with you.

7. Jealous People Will Criticize You
Have you ever met someone who criticizes you at every chance they get? Does it almost seem like they look forward to it? Yes, it is very likely that this person harbors jealousy towards you.

An average person will drop some criticism at you at some point, but jealous people will make a career out of it. They will point out your mistakes every day and enjoy doing it. They may even do so in the most inappropriate of times and embarrass you in public.

See boy, I had a jump on your tactics ions ago due to my upbringing and career, It's your kind which motivated one to garner a "I'll can show you better then I can tell you mentality"
I thank you for contributing to my success along with God and my parents.

Now pick your racist jaw off the floor and save face by attempting another insult...It does wonder for my entertainment.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >