FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1547839 --- 05/10/20 08:42 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

FingerLakes1.com
#1547840 --- 05/10/20 08:43 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

#1547841 --- 05/10/20 08:45 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1547842 --- 05/10/20 08:59 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Proof positive that having money has it's advantages

Who ever told you that money doesn't have it's advantages are somewhat of a liar
Having wealth can place a John and prostitute in the White House, of course, it takes a bunch of poor uneducated and dim witted supporters to totally get the job done.

#1547868 --- 05/11/20 09:46 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1547872 --- 05/11/20 10:49 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-unhinged-be...&soc_trk=fb

ROTFLMAO

Unlike most Trump supporters, I did some serious research on the accuracy of this article and question it's validity but I find it so exhilarating to see how easily one can act like a Trumpster. Just close one's eyes and recall life as it existed when you were 9 years old. I'm sure the fact that a 75 year fart utilizing Sponge Bob Square pants as a tool to communicate, supports and verify my assessment of them.

#1547873 --- 05/11/20 10:53 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1547997 --- 05/12/20 08:03 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Three Months Before Coronvirus Hit US The CDC Posted Dozens Of Jobs For Quarantine Program Managers

Public Health Advisor (Quarantine Program)

Job ID HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010

Date posted 11/15/2019

Location Dallas, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, Anchorage, Alaska, Los Angeles, California, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Honolulu, Hawaii, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newark, New Jersey, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Juan

Department: Department of Health And Human Services

Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Job Announcement Number: HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010

SALARY RANGE: $51440.0 to $93077.0/Per Year

OPEN PERIOD: 2019-11-15 to 2020-05-15

SERIES & GRADE: GS–9/11

https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/public-health-advisor-quarantine-program/250/14136286

#1548100 --- 05/13/20 06:42 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1548103 --- 05/13/20 07:01 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, I like you and all TD, but I'm not into overweight partners
Besides, my wife holding a PHD has advanced our lives financially very much and your questionable GED will drag my life into many situations you're presently in. Promise, I won't call the cop who could charge you with stalking because you make me feel like a celebrity.

#1548106 --- 05/13/20 07:03 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

The baby is not mines because I never touched you!!!!!!

#1548107 --- 05/13/20 07:24 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Lord help me to change those things that I can and accept those thing that can't change and the wisdom to know the difference. Someone or something has convinced you accept you in your entirety which has been a
huge mistake. One can not change their predisposed mentality or any accidental mishap in their lives but reading does in fact increase our IQ and learning when to push away from the table is a huge benefit. Anyone can leave the house seeing that we are not living in Communist Germany and fresh air clears the mind of evil and unsavory thoughts. Lastly, excuses only lead to more excuses, you name the individual, I've seen them over the last 2 months at the shelters, outside the nursing homes and gymnasium handing out food and essentials. Unless you're grossly unacceptable to be looked upon. Well, only you have yourself to blame for that.

#1548108 --- 05/13/20 08:07 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

The baby is not mines because I never touched you!!!!!!

crazy crazy crazy crazy You have a lot of wracked out fetishes don't you...Mr.for?!

frown frown frown frown I don't understand why you would want to share your sick fetish filled life style with the forum. sick sick sick

whistle

17-Q

#1548109 --- 05/13/20 08:20 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Hey I thought that you mentioned the fact that you were blocking my posts!!!!!!!!! HHHMMMMMMMM
Apparently I get under your crawl as well not to mention your clairvoyant gift of reading people minds since you didn't get a chance to read my post.

See how with very little effort on my part, I can get you to come out of your shell? Poor soul, no life and begging for a little attention and socializing........Now son, get your story correct, if I'm blocked, please, please don't worry about hurting my feelings, then we can get on with factual stories instead of show and tell.

#1548111 --- 05/13/20 08:50 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548112 --- 05/13/20 09:42 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

Hey I thought that you mentioned the fact that you were blocking my posts!!!!!!!!! HHHMMMMMMMM
Apparently I get under your crawl as well not to mention your clairvoyant gift of reading people minds since you didn't get a chance to read my post.

See how with very little effort on my part, I can get you to come out of your shell? Poor soul, no life and begging for a little attention and socializing........Now son, get your story correct, if I'm blocked, please, please don't worry about hurting my feelings, then we can get on with factual stories instead of show and tell.

Quote:
factual story

You know, and I know, your little Buttercup tips the scales at around an 1/8 of a ton.

Did you pray on your little Buttercup at a church function...I'd bet you did!

#1548126 --- 05/14/20 06:31 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1548132 --- 05/14/20 07:49 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Proceed Mr. President, we know something you don't, you can fool some of the people some of the time but ultimately we all will meet our Waterloo. When you suggest that you're more popular then God, it's mean that a supreme action will have to take place to bring you down to reality. You've escaped P*ssy grabbing, lying about your taxes, paying for sex, lied about your college education, got away with racism, hatred and misdeed but something you've never envision would stop you dead in your unethical messes, THE CORONA VIRUS

Now here's your chance to continue or even double down on your narrative but while you're at it , please explain the BREAKING NEWS of 3 million more individual being added to the already 34 million unemployed, explain why the United States now lead the world in Corona cases and death? We smart and intelligent individual saw through your facade years ago but you need not worry because there are still those that believe in you.

#1548135 --- 05/14/20 08:21 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
ROTFLMAO

Quote:
factual story

You know, and I know, your little Buttercup tips the scales at around an 1/8 of a ton.

Did you pray on your little Buttercup at a church function...I'd bet you did!

LOL, lets play a little game of make believe OK? Close your eyes for 3 seconds, close them tight and repeat after me "Foremermac's wife is a hefty old heifer and I am the epitome of virility, 175 LBS, 6 pack abs and walk 4 miles a day"......OK...1....2.....3 Open your eyes son, did it work?As I look at a women just returning from the college gymnasium this morning complaining because she gained 7 LBS this winter, I'm quite sure that you went out this morning as well to keep that strapping fit body of yours. One more comment then I have several errands to run, make pretend that you're a 75 year old man who has garnered much wisdom over his years and can be a great asset to our decaying society.

#1548212 --- 05/14/20 10:01 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >