FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1547605 --- 05/06/20 06:19 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Now tell the nice people which portion of my post is a lie!!!!
I can't wait for the DRAMA of changing the subject.

FingerLakes1.com
#1547606 --- 05/06/20 06:31 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I find it hypocritical and ignorant to observe a person spend a great deal of a 168 hour week here acting adolescent when I go to several venues helping out in regard to the Pandemic. People in wheel chairs doing clerical work, homeless volunteering to garner meals and shelter. Some are taking out the trash and cleaning up but you get to stay at home and allow the government to take care of you....HMMM Nothing worse than feeling sorry for oneself and justifying personal failure.

#1547607 --- 05/06/20 06:42 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Met 2 Vietnam vets last week who encouraged their entire house to come down and hand out food and other essentials. I've talked to quadriplegics who were brought down just for a meal and make conversation and actually contribute to the comradely in our group, what have you done to ease the pain of those suffering or are you exactly like Trump? perfect in all you do while accusing anyone making an effort to better this world as losers and the reason he fails? Apparently it's the latter because time stamps shows you here most of the time complaining and criticizing while snacking on a sandwich.

#1547608 --- 05/06/20 06:55 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

None of us have the ability to predict tomorrow and it's unfair to judge those in a position of helplessness because we don't know their story. The most vile individual is one who sits back and judge those attempting to better themselves while many shelter themselves to solitary bitterness...at least this fella know where to go for help while you loath around gaining weight and getting more and more ignorant through a lack of human interaction.

#1547609 --- 05/06/20 07:05 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

#1547610 --- 05/06/20 07:07 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

rotflmao

Thank You

#1547611 --- 05/06/20 07:10 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1547612 --- 05/06/20 07:16 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1547613 --- 05/06/20 07:39 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I love observing a spineless troublemaker who attempts to deflect the issues by means of name calling. I refuse to retaliate but continue to address the lack of meaningful contribution on your part. Utilize any noun of your choice to describe me but I get solace for the fact that I leave the house when physically able, talk to those who are exasperated, unemployed and worried about their future. I find it disturbing that whatever happen to you prevents you from intervention, psychiatric help and raising above self pity...ohhh you put up a good front but a tell all, every action contrary to human kindness and dignity..

#1547699 --- 05/08/20 09:57 AM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

One doctor has had enough!

#1547726 --- 05/08/20 02:59 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1547727 --- 05/08/20 03:00 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1547728 --- 05/08/20 03:06 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Are you saying this virus is all a fake crisis? a hoax? Trump declared the virus a national emergency on March 13, 2020. So I guess you don't agree with him?

#1547729 --- 05/08/20 03:18 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Ben444
Are you saying this virus is all a fake crisis? a hoax? Trump declared the virus a national emergency on March 13, 2020. So I guess you don't agree with him?

That okay with me, I believe you're a hoax!

#1547730 --- 05/08/20 03:22 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Ben444

That okay with me, I believe you're a hoax!
That means you just offered to bet $100 with a hoax. ROFLMAO

#1547733 --- 05/08/20 04:05 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/father-son-arrested-charged-murder-death-ahmaud-arbery-n1202501

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/americans-wait-unemployment-checks-month-pandemic/story?id=70292528

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/heres-wh...e-pandemic.html

At the end of your day, I assume that you feel very accomplished and complete while having solved many of the world's problems.
While we argue politics,hoaxs etc. many are dealing with death, sickness, unemployment, feeding their family etc. One need not wonder about those living comfortably on the dole of the government, while revealing an apparent lack of family and love one. THE LIFE OF REILLY
Having a choice...never mind smirk

#1547736 --- 05/08/20 04:15 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I almost stated that I would trade places with you guys seeing that your problems differ than most

No rent obligation problem
No auto insurance rebates or waivers
No worry about a no show stimulus check
No wait for an unemployment check
No talk of a family member being sick or dying
No talk of having visited a food give away program

After much considerations, I'll stay in my present position, many worries and apprehension but at least the ability to physically reach out and touch someone instead of talking about someone here where each and everyday, you guys are making a great contribution toward healing the pains of mankind.

#1547750 --- 05/08/20 05:42 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc...alk-83181637963

Just 3 Months ago Trump spoke of a 30000 point DOW, unemployment rate of 4 percent but avoided the fact that millions were without healthcare, those working were relegated to working two jobs, one at McDonald and the second at Burger King while he tout record employment for Blacks in those position. It's hilarious today that we're looking at a DOW of 33000 points, 36 million seeking unemployment insurance, 68000 people have died from the Corona Virus, thousands are sick and lastly millions more are without health insurance. He describe his job performance as excellent. We are living in the new regime where poor is now rich, an F minus will get you on the dean's list, being unethical and corrupted can get you a citizen of the year award and lastly, if you vote Republican, you're all that was prescribed above.

#1547752 --- 05/08/20 06:05 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://abc11.com/arrests-made-in-shooti...wnfWM1DOLAeqSgw

There are times when White and Black, women, young and old come to together to protest social injustices that affects them but with the invention of social media, many can stay home and utilize anonymity thus allowing them to say demeaning and immoral things without repercussion. They can spew hatred and racism because of the difficulty of tracking down the true culprits of this world. The Corona Pandemic is the regarded topic here but once again, another venue allowing hatred, racism , fruitless debates and anything that distance them from calling their local political representative, picketing, holding meetings to resolve their difference and otherwise creating a better place for our future generation. Now our options are to go out with AK47s and scream at the governors and disobey law and order.........All because someone told you to calm down your crazy a** and be safe along with respecting the safety of others. HHHMMM, someone mentioned a disrespectful young generation?????

#1547835 --- 05/10/20 07:58 PM Re: Coronavirus Treatment Or The End of the World [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >