FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1543410 --- 03/08/20 08:54 AM SO, why ?
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
How come nobody is talking about the landfills operating permit ?

FingerLakes1.com
#1543470 --- 03/08/20 07:58 PM Re: SO, why ? [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Do you have to ask ? Nobody wants the 5 million in landfill money to be replaced with THEIR MONEY. They all have something to say until it hurts their wallet.

#1547759 --- 05/08/20 10:07 PM Re: SO, why ? [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Do you have to ask ? Nobody wants the 5 million in landfill money to be replaced with THEIR MONEY. They all have something to say until it hurts their wallet.

Yet again, it seems you're wrong, BM. The dump pays the town about 2.5 million after tax, not 5. And that 2.5 is all cash that could easily be made up for were there not a, you know, toxic waste dump in the town. Funny how every other town or city, everywhere, can do it just fine, huh? Only Seneca Falls...they're the only community the world over that can't survive without they're own tax dollars given back to them by hosting a Texan-owned dump in town? Funny how they're THE ONE AND ONLY COMMUNITY that needs to be buried in other people's garbage to get by.

Poor BM. Just can't seem to get a win, huh, big guy?

#1547765 --- 05/09/20 02:41 AM Re: SO, why ? [Re: Wolf King]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Go for it smart guy, all you have to do is double your property tax. (like every other city or town.)
almost forgot, don't be sending your trash to another city or town.

Edited by scwoodchuck (05/09/20 02:52 AM)

#1547847 --- 05/11/20 02:26 AM Re: SO, why ? [Re: scwoodchuck]
Wolf King Offline

Loc: The Forest
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Go for it smart guy, all you have to do is double your property tax. (like every other city or town.)
almost forgot, don't be sending your trash to another city or town.

Got a source for that "double" there, big guy? Of course you don't, because it's complete BS. You're reaching up where the Sun don't shine and pulling out words. Nothing more.

What you're telling me, BM, is that EVERY OTHER COMMUNITY on planet Earth is paying DOUBLE the taxes that Seneca Falls is paying? Honk, honk, I hear a clown. Seneca Falls has for many years now paid more in taxes than every community around it. Funny, them apples, huh?

Here's an idea; stop creating so much garbage. Learn to recycle, compost, reuse, and NOT BUY BS one-use, disposable plastic and styrofoam crap. It's possible. It can be done. I create one little bag of actual garbage maybe once every other MONTH. And I don't even try.

But keep trying, BM, you'll get a win eventually. Maybe.