FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1540881 --- 02/06/20 02:07 AM Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2020-02-05%20CEG%20RHJ%20to%20Secret%20Service%20%28Biden%20Travel%29.pdf

WASHINGTON, DC 20510 February 5, 2020 VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION Mr. James M. Murray Director United States Secret Service

Dear Mr. Murray:

The Committee on Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs ("the committees") are reviewing potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration, particularly with respect to his business activities in Ukraine and China.
Luke 8:17

James 1:12

FingerLakes1.com
#1541029 --- 02/07/20 02:12 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Confidential banking records related to Hunter Biden in Senate hands: Report
by Alana Goodman
| February 06, 2020 03:21 PM

The U.S. Treasury Department has started turning over confidential banking records related to Hunter Biden in response to requests from Senate investigative committees.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson asked the treasury in November for "suspicious activity reports," banking alerts involving money laundering or fraud, related to Biden and his associates.

A spokeswoman for Sen. Ron Wyden, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee, told Yahoo News that the department has already started turning over records. The Wyden spokeswoman criticized the Treasury Department for "rapidly complying" with the requests, calling the Republican-led Senate investigation of Biden a "sideshow.”

“Applying a blatant double standard, Trump administration agencies like the Treasury Department are rapidly complying with Senate Republican requests — no subpoenas necessary — and producing ‘evidence’ of questionable origin,” said Wyden spokeswoman Ashley Schapitl.

A spokesman for Grassley said he could not elaborate on what the records contained at this time but criticized Democrats for "recklessly" seeking to interfere with the investigation.

"As a matter of routine, we don’t discuss sensitive third-party material during ongoing investigations. It’s unfortunate that Democrats whom we’ve kept in the loop on our investigations would recklessly seek to interfere with legitimate government oversight," Grassley's spokesman Taylor Foy told the Washington Examiner.

Grassley's and Johnson's committees have been investigating whether the Obama administration took official action to help the business interests of Biden while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president. The Republican senators asked the treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network for suspicious activity reports involving Hunter Biden, his business partner Devon Archer, their firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, the Ukrainian oil company Burisma Holdings, and other related companies and individuals. In the letter, they asked the department to turn over the records by Dec. 5, 2019.

Banks and financial institutions are required to file "suspicious activity reports" when they notice unusual transactions that could indicate illegal activities such as money laundering, terror financing, or fraud.

A spokesperson for Johnson did not respond to request for comment. On Wednesday, Grassley and Johnson also requested Hunter Biden's official travel records from the U.S. Secret Service.

#1541030 --- 02/07/20 02:12 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Read carefully _ big development.
Senate back to work?
Impeachment goal was to delay?
Witness requests meant to delay?
Will they try again?
Accountability is coming.
Q

#1541031 --- 02/07/20 02:13 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Democrats Used Ukraine to Enrich Themselves and Assist Russia, Iran and China
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
6 Feb 2020 - 11:16:52 PM
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].
Think Hussein 'I'll have more flexibility after the election' hot mic statement to Russian depo re: Q to Hussein re: Putin.
Think Hussein WH refusal to send weapons to Ukraine [R Congress push to assist] but instead sent only blankets.
Think [D]s attack(s) re: POTUS for failure to 'protect' Ukraine against Russian aggression? [Impeachment]
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Think U1 [sale of US uranium to Russia]
Sold out US to benefit Russia for personal financial gain?
Risked US National Security for personal financial gain?
How was payment made to US person(s)?
Think Ukraine.
Think Iran.
Russia & Iran allies?
Russia, Iran, & China allies?
US pol corruption China
US pol corruption Ukraine [US leverage on behalf of…]
US pol corruption Russia
US pol corruption Iran
Common denominator: China, Russia, and Iran: Closed financial systems?
Logical thinking.
Q

#1541032 --- 02/07/20 02:15 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

The Media Has Blinded and Divided the People to Render Them Powerless and Controllable
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
7 Feb 2020 - 12:04:23 AM
Control over the media has kept people in the dark.
Control over the media has kept people at heel (behind).
Control over the media has kept people focused on falsehoods.
Control over the media has kept people in a constant state of fear.
Control over the media has divided our Republic into segments:
>Race
>Religion
>Class
>Political Affiliation
>Gender
[weaponized]
When a citizenry is divided they have no 'collective' power.
When a citizenry has no 'collective' power they can no longer control the levers that govern them [levers of control].
[illusion of democracy]
Q

#1541033 --- 02/07/20 02:22 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO, we can see who is most affected. Quickly, what is your local school budget, town/city budget. What's the current property tax base to your town city? How many teachers are in your school district? Observing your postings, it's evident that your information comes solely from the internet and not local papers, who must protect their credibility. Watch this!!!!!! wink

#1541034 --- 02/07/20 02:34 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I've submit several of your trash websites,(the emphasis is the fact that your cartoons comes from such) I can be one of the most humorous guys out there but as of late, the world is watching a bunch of WASP move away from mainstream TV such as ABC/NBC and redirect their racism and ignorance toward very opinionated media. Including myself, I tend to submit CNN which is just as narrow minded and opinionated as FOX Thus why I subscribe to the Washington Post and New York Times....when was the last time you read any of them?...can't wait for your rebuttal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polit...te-hands-report

https://www.cnsnews.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAs...XMaAguGEALw_wcB

https://www.rightnowmn.org/tags/stou_speech

https://www.propublica.org/article/white-trash-the-original-underclass

#1541035 --- 02/07/20 03:00 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
I've submit several of your trash websites,(the emphasis is the fact that your cartoons comes from such) I can be one of the most humorous guys out there but as of late, the world is watching a bunch of WASP move away from mainstream TV such as ABC/NBC and redirect their racism and ignorance toward very opinionated media. Including myself, I tend to submit CNN which is just as narrow minded and opinionated as FOX Thus why I subscribe to the Washington Post and New York Times....when was the last time you read any of them?...can't wait for your rebuttal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polit...te-hands-report

https://www.cnsnews.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAs...XMaAguGEALw_wcB

https://www.rightnowmn.org/tags/stou_speech

https://www.propublica.org/article/white-trash-the-original-underclass

When I do reply to you, I want you to play this music in the background, because when I speak, it's always "Biblical".

#1541037 --- 02/07/20 04:29 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, we can see who is most affected. Quickly, what is your local school budget, town/city budget. What's the current property tax base to your town city? How many teachers are in your school district? Observing your postings, it's evident that your information comes solely from the internet and not local papers, who must protect their credibility. Watch this!!!!!! wink

Just what I thought!!!

#1541051 --- 02/07/20 09:28 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Just what I thought!!!

laugh laugh laugh
It's Gonna Be Biblical, Mr.For! Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer. laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1541059 --- 02/07/20 09:54 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Just what I thought!!!

laugh laugh laugh
It's Gonna Be Biblical, Mr.For! Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer. laugh laugh laugh laugh

I find it ironic that a liar, cheat, unethical and corrupt person implies that God would side with him. I typically read the KJV...you?
I won't laugh because according to my Bible, God will have the last say and he'll pass judgement on the wicked. IT WILL BE BIBLICAL
cry

#1541063 --- 02/07/20 10:22 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Just what I thought!!!

laugh laugh laugh

I find it ironic that a liar, cheat, unethical and corrupt person implies that God would side with him. I typically read the KJV...you?
I won't laugh because according to my Bible, God will have the last say and he'll pass judgement on the wicked. IT WILL BE BIBLICAL
cry

Que up the background music.

What's the King James have to do with Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer?

#1541064 --- 02/07/20 10:32 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Just what I thought!!!

laugh laugh laugh

cry

What's the King James have to do with Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer?

Lets begin by saying that you can't even get to first base son on any subject because the basic premise is the shortest distance between two point is a.........SAY IT WITH ME SON!!!!!! A straight line You're like the flight of a bumble bee, all over the place.Secondly, you and the GOP are so darn stupid and hypocritical, A crooked and unethical president who hires the entire family and place them on payroll....question who pays their salary....EXACTLY you and I. Now for the sake of argument. Who pays the salary of a company administrator such CEO, board of director? Just like Trump who states to us American , how he spend his money is none of our business. Well son, when it comes to a corporation like the one's Trump runs, "It's non of your business" grin NOW, when it comes to Hunter's salary and how he makes it, why is it distinctive to hide Trump and his dealing and seek to expose someone once expected to be your major nemesis as an opposing presidential candidate....Man you are thick.

#1541068 --- 02/07/20 10:48 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Lets begin by saying that you can't even get to first base son on any subject because the basic premise is the shortest distance between two point is a.........SAY IT WITH ME SON!!!!!! A straight line You're like the flight of a bumble bee, all over the place.Secondly, you and the GOP are so darn stupid and hypocritical, A crooked and unethical president who hires the entire family and place them on payroll....question who pays their salary....EXACTLY you and I. Now for the sake of argument. Who pays the salary of a company administrator such CEO, board of director? Just like Trump who states to us American , how he spend his money is none of our business. Well son, when it comes to a corporation like the one's Trump runs, "It's non of your business" grin NOW, when it comes to Hunter's salary and how he makes it, why is it distinctive to hide Trump and his dealing and seek to expose someone once expected to be your major nemesis as an opposing presidential candidate....Man you are thick.

Why does Mr. Barry Obama still hide his records?

#1541071 --- 02/07/20 10:57 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Just what I thought!!!

laugh laugh laugh

cry

ROTFLMAO

For reasons that we all know, a Trumpet won't answer your questions.

#1541085 --- 02/08/20 02:32 AM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

laugh laugh laugh Mr. For, you've posted on this Board for years, and you do know there is a Community Chat Thread where you can talk until the cows come home!

The smartest person on the Internet should know this thread is about the players of the Ukrainian debacle, you know its the money laundering scheme of U.S. Tax payers money.

It's Gonna Be Biblical. laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1541086 --- 02/08/20 02:41 AM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, this coming from an individual that can't spell Cruse Cruise, There Their and cruise ship compartments are called Cabins not Rooms More so, this is the very person that lashes out with insults but when he is insulted, guess what, call the Moderator because they are picking on me!!!! That's not Biblical, That's EPIC.

#1541088 --- 02/08/20 02:51 AM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

The reason that Nancy Polosi torn up Trump's speech,he inadvertently handed her a copy of a letter he wrote to North Korea. I heard a big joke today, Trump stated that it is against the law to rip up a transcript but no harm in ripping up the Constitution....I see a massive ship wreck headed our way and the captain will be solely responsible due to the crew hiding down in the galley in total fear.

#1541090 --- 02/08/20 03:17 AM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Seven Signs of a Fool
Fools repeat folly. ...
Fools lack common sense. ...
Fools avoid the wise. ...
Fools pursue elusive dreams. ...
Fools are proud and arrogant. “ ...
Fools despise wisdom. ...
Fools persist in being fools.

When you decide it appropriate to speak to me with disrespect, why in heaven's name do you expect nicety from me. I find it ironic that I worked successfully for over 30 years as a engineer/electrician while you did what? My wife is a educator and you if you have a wife? Somewhere maybe it will click in that noggin of your, you're definitely in no position to look down on someone that did quite a bit better than yourself in all respect...HMMMMM maybe this is your agonizing crawl. Bottom line Sir, go off script, it's easy to follow suit but a wise man understands the distinction between a scholar and the village idiot who deem it necessary to reiterate his standing around town...maybe a few night courses in human communication and how people respond to anger or kindness.

#1541097 --- 02/08/20 02:54 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

DzNz3avVsAEkayI.jpg
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1225606976912199680📁
If dirty cops ran the investigation into the DNC breach, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into election interference, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into [HRC] private server/email scandal, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
RUSSIA DID NOT 'HACK' [penetrate] THE DNC SERVER.
>internal DL / release
>crowdstrike manipulation of source
RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016.
>crowdstrike manipulation of source
The truth will be made public.
Q

#1541098 --- 02/08/20 03:02 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

When the Temple comes down, It's Gonna Be Biblical.

#1541103 --- 02/08/20 03:53 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

The reason that Nancy Polosi torn up Trump's speech,he inadvertently handed her a copy of a letter he wrote to North Korea. I heard a big joke today, Trump stated that it is against the law to rip up a transcript but no harm in ripping up the Constitution....I see a massive ship wreck headed our way and the captain will be solely responsible due to the crew hiding down in the galley in total fear.

LOL, the temple already fell son, you just don't realize destruction when it's obvious to the world. I'll give you an analogy, I have a beautiful house which I built but more importantly, the love that exist in the house makes it a home. My children did well for themselves, never been in trouble with law, my wife and I enjoy one another's company, go on cruises together , enjoy the Grands and take them on vacation with us occasionally. Tell us of the family time within the White House, a man who has married three times but cheats on all three of them, hang around people that go to jail etc. Maybe your problem, you've been in misery so long, it's hard for you to comprehend life in total fulfillment. Just like Trump, you're imprisoned in your own pathetic world.

#1541142 --- 02/08/20 09:27 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Formermer
son

Are you responding to yourself again?

#1541263 --- 02/10/20 04:01 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Formermer
son

Are you responding to yourself again?

I never really know who he's talking to when he uses his pet name.

#1541269 --- 02/10/20 05:22 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMA

I have tried in past times to conjure up a mental picture of you maybe wearing a business suit, a graduate of a prestige college, working for Fortune 500 corporation, living in the suburbs with a beautiful family, taking the kids to Disney etc. but the more you speak, it reveals something quite the opposite and I'm seeing the mentality of trailer trash sitting in a arm chair with pajamas in front of their laptop and contemplating whether to shower and shave....with that being said, I can't blame you for hating me and every thing I represent because I'm everything you're not. In regard to your nonsensical remarks, it reveals everything a successful person is not. Please continue, this will always give me the opportunity to display our distinctive differences.....Love ya

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >