FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1541098 --- 02/08/20 03:02 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
When the Temple comes down, It's Gonna Be Biblical.
Luke 8:17

James 1:12

FingerLakes1.com
#1541103 --- 02/08/20 03:53 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac

The reason that Nancy Polosi torn up Trump's speech,he inadvertently handed her a copy of a letter he wrote to North Korea. I heard a big joke today, Trump stated that it is against the law to rip up a transcript but no harm in ripping up the Constitution....I see a massive ship wreck headed our way and the captain will be solely responsible due to the crew hiding down in the galley in total fear.

LOL, the temple already fell son, you just don't realize destruction when it's obvious to the world. I'll give you an analogy, I have a beautiful house which I built but more importantly, the love that exist in the house makes it a home. My children did well for themselves, never been in trouble with law, my wife and I enjoy one another's company, go on cruises together , enjoy the Grands and take them on vacation with us occasionally. Tell us of the family time within the White House, a man who has married three times but cheats on all three of them, hang around people that go to jail etc. Maybe your problem, you've been in misery so long, it's hard for you to comprehend life in total fulfillment. Just like Trump, you're imprisoned in your own pathetic world.

#1541142 --- 02/08/20 09:27 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Formermer
son

Are you responding to yourself again?

#1541263 --- 02/10/20 04:01 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Formermer
son

Are you responding to yourself again?

I never really know who he's talking to when he uses his pet name.
Luke 8:17

James 1:12

#1541269 --- 02/10/20 05:22 PM Re: Chairman Grassley, becomes the Hunter...sorry Hunter [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMA

I have tried in past times to conjure up a mental picture of you maybe wearing a business suit, a graduate of a prestige college, working for Fortune 500 corporation, living in the suburbs with a beautiful family, taking the kids to Disney etc. but the more you speak, it reveals something quite the opposite and I'm seeing the mentality of trailer trash sitting in a arm chair with pajamas in front of their laptop and contemplating whether to shower and shave....with that being said, I can't blame you for hating me and every thing I represent because I'm everything you're not. In regard to your nonsensical remarks, it reveals everything a successful person is not. Please continue, this will always give me the opportunity to display our distinctive differences.....Love ya

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2