FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#1537431 --- 12/26/19 03:03 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
he's talking about when they hired the county manager, Sheppard. Would you please learn how to read. Now you know why the Gov. spends so little time on this forum.

Sheppard was in trouble long before the Deeds thing came up, and he knew it. All the surrounding counties know how dysfunctional Seneca County, and that's putting it politely.

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/26/19 03:14 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1537432 --- 12/26/19 03:27 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Churchill and Lorenzetti were outnumbered by Sheppardís supporters. He did this to himself.

People can change their minds. I did. So did his supporters on the BOS.

Interesting to learn he was seeking career advise at a nursing home in Canandaigua. That seems like a good strategic move.

#1537446 --- 12/27/19 03:16 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Then I am more impressed by the opposition than ever.

According to you, after the saintly Sheppard was hired, the opposition plotted to get him to change the law, hire a Finance Director with no municipal experience, try to cover for her and have an affair.

They are dastardly. But extremely clever. Even you have to admit that.

Had he not done that, he would probably still be working for the county, misusing and making up words. And wasting money.

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
he's talking about when they hired the county manager, Sheppard. Would you please learn how to read. Now you know why the Gov. spends so little time on this forum.

Sheppard was in trouble long before the Deeds thing came up, and he knew it. All the surrounding counties know how dysfunctional Seneca County, and that's putting it politely.

Mark Twain

#1537447 --- 12/27/19 03:29 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
John Q Public Offline

Loc: NY
Surely you jest.

#1537448 --- 12/27/19 03:49 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: John Q Public]
all seeing eye Offline

I thought I was just interpreting Chuck and Governer (one or the other or both or the same, I have no clue.)

If Cindy and Steve are the cause, they had to have placed the fabulous Ms Deeds in Sheppard's path.

If they did, they are better than Putin.

(Yes, I jest)

Edited by all seeing eye (12/27/19 03:50 AM)

Mark Twain

#1537460 --- 12/27/19 01:58 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

there were board members who were against hiring a county manager, they were against the process, they were out numbered and probably had a friend or family member in mind for the job. Kind of like what happened in the board of elections. :-) So they sabotaged his every effort.
My guess would be he had another job lined up long before the Deeds thing.
THE DEMOCRATS AND SOME SOUTH END SUPERVISORS HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING OBSTRUCTIONISTS MANY TIMES FOR DECADES.

can you say,
sabotage
[&#712;sab&#601;&#716;tšZH]

VERB
deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something), especially for political or military advantage.

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/27/19 02:01 PM)

#1537466 --- 12/27/19 05:22 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Lord, I was born a rambliní man

#1537469 --- 12/27/19 09:51 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

:-P

#1537494 --- 12/28/19 01:58 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
https://sheppardgrain.com/

like he really needed that job

John Sheppard
Chief Operations Officer
John, reared on the same family farm, first worked at the current site in 1980 during the transition from High School to the Air Force Academy. John returned to Sheppard Grain in 2006, after a 25-year military career. He was instrumental in expanding the organic product list and NOFA organic certifications. In 2010, he left for full time municipal service in the governance and administration of Ontario and Seneca Counties. John returned in 2018 and now, as Chief Operations Officer, directs all aspects of company operations.

May 14, 2014 ∑ The pension a retired Air Force colonel earns can vary depending on the time spent in the military along with many other variables. However, the average is around $40,000 per year.

Edited by Hello_Governer (12/28/19 02:07 PM)

#1537823 --- 01/01/20 02:11 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

So how many millions do you figure he's worth ?

#1537920 --- 01/03/20 01:56 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
Michael Jones Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
You seem to have shut everyone up. Yes, money makes everything ok. Not.

#1537926 --- 01/03/20 04:15 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Michael Jones]
Top Dog Offline

Hard to argue with someone who believes the county manager should be intimate with a department head.

#1537965 --- 01/03/20 02:59 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael Jones
So you would have me believe that a guy who seems to have more than enough money for just about anything he wants would help his girl friend steal from the county. OK

#1537967 --- 01/03/20 03:02 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Top Dog
Hard to argue with someone who believes the county manager should be intimate with a department head.
Your mommy got you your job and she got her job from a town supervisor. WHEN THE MORNING COMES AND YOU GOT TO GET UP, WHERE'RE YOU GOING TO FIND YOUR SHOES. Have you ever gone to the bar with the county board members after a meeting ? or a county committee meeting (democrat or republican) for that matter ? Weren't you the one who called the county office building a private brothel ?

Edited by scwoodchuck (01/03/20 03:13 PM)

#1537969 --- 01/03/20 03:40 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Top dog, you must have hit a nerve. Here come the personal attacks on you.

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

Mark Twain

#1537970 --- 01/03/20 03:47 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Chuck, several thoughts come to mind:

If he is so rich, what was the reason he got elected in Ontario and worked in Seneca Counties?

How much does he have left after settling the divorce from his wife of 30+ years?

I don't think he "helped." I think he enabled her and covered for her incompetence:

"Enablers can be romantic partners, ex-partners, parents, adult children, siblings, or friends. The one thing that all enablers have in common is this: they love someone who is out of control, and they find themselves taking more responsibility for the actions of that person than the person is taking for themselves."

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
So you would have me believe that a guy who seems to have more than enough money for just about anything he wants would help his girl friend steal from the county. OK

Mark Twain

#1538000 --- 01/03/20 10:06 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Chuck,

First of all, my mother is dead. You are a moron for saying that. I donít care if that is considered against forum rules. You donít need to be an idiot and bring her in to this. She never had anything to do with my profession.

As a matter of fact, I have been in bars with supervisors. Like Lazaro and Kraut never went to a bar. Again, That is you being stupid. Not after the meeting so you can stop thinking Iím Jeff Shipley.

Get over it. Your boy was sleeping with a department head. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Deeds wouldnít show up for work and treated people bad. They needed to go because it was the right thing to do.

Got your goat. You know what? It was too easy. Go ahead and type with big font in a rage.

#1538020 --- 01/04/20 01:50 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
Michael Jones Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
"Chuck" needs to just go away once and for all. Don't let the portal hit you in the behind.

#1538073 --- 01/04/20 06:28 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Top Dog
Chuck,

First of all, my mother is dead. You are a moron for saying that. I donít care if that is considered against forum rules. You donít need to be an idiot and bring her in to this. She never had anything to do with my profession.

As a matter of fact, I have been in bars with supervisors. Like Lazaro and Kraut never went to a bar. Again, That is you being stupid. Not after the meeting so you can stop thinking Iím Jeff Shipley.

Get over it. Your boy was sleeping with a department head. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Deeds wouldnít show up for work and treated people bad. They needed to go because it was the right thing to do.

Got your goat. You know what? It was too easy. Go ahead and type with big font in a rage.

I never, not even once thought you were Jeff. Don't care who was sleeping with who, no proof of the cookie jar yet. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean anything in Seneca County. Call me moron if you want, but what does that make you ? Besides Jeff has way more class and intelligence that you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides it is my understanding John had the support of just about every other department head and the majority of the county employees. So it would seem you have a grudge of some sort. Or maybe you just spend too much time in bars.

#1538074 --- 01/04/20 06:30 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

"Chuck" needs to just go away once and for all. Don't let the portal hit you in the behind.
don't you think you should try to figure which one of us is chuck first ?

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >