FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#1537046 --- 12/18/19 11:00 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
John Q Public Offline

Loc: NY
Give it up Chuck. We all know your deal. Full of crap, distorted suggestion of facts, duplicitous, and regrettable. In no particular order.

FingerLakes1.com
#1537063 --- 12/19/19 02:47 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
If that were actually true, then the CM should have asked the sheriff to investigate or have the auditors do a review.

Investigating and proving your alleged abuses would have been smarter and cheaper than leasing a fleet of vehicles at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Cant wait to find out how much that cost taxpayers.

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
county employees are just pissed because they got their gas cards taken away. NO MORE FREE GAS.

Edited by all seeing eye (12/19/19 03:12 AM)

Mark Twain

#1537072 --- 12/19/19 01:09 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
actually, my understanding is that it saved the county $100,000 in the first year. SO THERE.

IT HELPS TO KNOW A REPUBLICAN ON THE BOARD, also helps if you realize the democrats never tell the truth without twisting the facts.

Besides it was in the newspaper about the finance department using out of date software and the savings on the leased vehicles.

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/19/19 01:15 PM)

#1537074 --- 12/19/19 02:45 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

The county is doing a study on Enterprise, but what the sheriff's department said was that the money simply was not budgeted and/or paid.

We'll know soon.

PS, the 2019 BOS had 12 Republicans. Most of whom drank Sheppard's Kool-Aid. Not helpful.

PPS, the county is still using the same software.

actually, my understanding is that it saved the county $100,000 in the first year. SO THERE.

IT HELPS TO KNOW A REPUBLICAN ON THE BOARD, also helps if you realize the democrats never tell the truth without twisting the facts.

Besides it was in the newspaper about the finance department using out of date software and the savings on the leased vehicles.

Mark Twain

#1537144 --- 12/20/19 03:10 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

So you're saying Shaw and the Finger Lakes Times messed up when they reported that the county employees were being trained to use the new software required by the state. Not only can you not read you can't remember.

Isn't that why Deeds was hired, she used that software in Ontario County.

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/20/19 03:12 PM)

#1537330 --- 12/23/19 12:49 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Oh, Chuck, you have gotten really confused since you moved South.

The County uses MUNIS software for its financial reporting since 2014. I think the software you are confusing it with is the new state mandated fiscal and claim management for Medicaid and mental health.

You have also forgotten the Brandi Deeds had no municipal finance experience, even though the job posting required it. Her previous experience was at Seneca Cayuga ARC. It is the new finance director that came from Ontario County.

So you're saying Shaw and the Finger Lakes Times messed up when they reported that the county employees were being trained to use the new software required by the state. Not only can you not read you can't remember.

Isn't that why Deeds was hired, she used that software in Ontario County.

Mark Twain

#1537344 --- 12/23/19 02:46 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

you are the one that's confused ! Seneca County relied on "NICK'S MAGIC" for all its finances. ISN'T THAT WHY THEY HAD TO BRING HIM BACK, nobody could figure anything out. Does that sound like they were using software.

#1537355 --- 12/23/19 04:06 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
BShatley1952 Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
Bob, they had to bring Nick back to help the Finance Department fix the mess that Deeds and Sheppard left. The Bonadio group also had to help, along with tons of overtime by the the staff in the Finance department ($$$$$$).

I have no idea why you're so hung up on whether or not anyone knew how to use the financial system. Deeds basically didn't do any work for an entire YEAR. That is why the Finances were a mess. Every single county has to use the state's financial system. If she didn't know how to use it, she could have called the state or another county and asked for help. And all her boyfriend Sheppard did was cover up the mess. And this is why companies have nepotism policies. This whole fiasco was caused by a failure at multiple levels.

1.Deeds was not qualified and should never have been hired.

2.Sheppard (with all of his integrity) cheated on his wife of 30 years to have an affair with his employee/direct report - unethical and immoral.

3. Sheppard (with all of his integrity) tried to cover up Deeds' incompetence by doing her work for her and giving her high performance evaluations which resulted in her receiving pay raises. - unethical and illegal (official misconduct).

4.When others discovered Deeds' incompetence, Sheppard (with all of his integrity) went after them using disciplinary action - unethical and illegal- (official misconduct).

You may believe that official misconduct is a "nothing charge" and you're entitled to that opinion. However, this misconduct cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and destroyed many lives. If anything, he got off easy.

On a side note, if Sheppard ever runs for office, he should hire you as his campaign manager. According to you, the guy can do no wrong.

#1537363 --- 12/23/19 09:53 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: BShatley1952]
scwoodchuck Offline

" nepotism policies ?", " a failure at multiple levels."? "Bob" ? well why don't you explain why the Bonadio group found problems that existed before Deeds. While you are at it why don't you explain why the county can't find good employees because nobody wants to work there. Also are you trying to say that NOBODY has ever messed around in that building. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/23/19 09:55 PM)

#1537376 --- 12/23/19 11:22 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: BShatley1952]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: BShatley1952
Bob, they had to bring Nick back to help the Finance Department fix the mess that Deeds and Sheppard left. The Bonadio group also had to help, along with tons of overtime by the the staff in the Finance department ($$$$$$).

I have no idea why you're so hung up on whether or not anyone knew how to use the financial system. Deeds basically didn't do any work for an entire YEAR. That is why the Finances were a mess. Every single county has to use the state's financial system. If she didn't know how to use it, she could have called the state or another county and asked for help. And all her boyfriend Sheppard did was cover up the mess. And this is why companies have nepotism policies. This whole fiasco was caused by a failure at multiple levels.

1.Deeds was not qualified and should never have been hired.

2.Sheppard (with all of his integrity) cheated on his wife of 30 years to have an affair with his employee/direct report - unethical and immoral.

3. Sheppard (with all of his integrity) tried to cover up Deeds' incompetence by doing her work for her and giving her high performance evaluations which resulted in her receiving pay raises. - unethical and illegal (official misconduct).

4.When others discovered Deeds' incompetence, Sheppard (with all of his integrity) went after them using disciplinary action - unethical and illegal- (official misconduct).

You may believe that official misconduct is a "nothing charge" and you're entitled to that opinion. However, this misconduct cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and destroyed many lives. If anything, he got off easy.

On a side note, if Sheppard ever runs for office, he should hire you as his campaign manager. According to you, the guy can do no wrong.

I do believe they were stalking her on their time off.

#1537379 --- 12/24/19 01:15 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
BShatley1952 Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
Glad you didn't disagree with 1-3. smile

4. Stalking? You know that's a crime, right? If that were actually true, how come Deeds or Sheppard didn't report it to the police so they could conduct an official investigation? He had the Sheriff's office at his fingertips. Why not call them and report it? Probably because it wasn't illegal.

You should ask a police officer for the definition of stalking since you're throwing that word around about a couple of Sheppard's victims. I would imagine they would tell you that driving by someone's house on a PUBLIC Street ONE TIME is definitely not stalking.

And what about the others? The County Fiscal Manager reported all of Deeds' financial issues to NYS. Then NYS contacted County Manager John Sheppard to let him know of the issues reported before they came to investigate. Instead of Sheppard looking into the issues addressed, he helped Deeds fix/cover them up and then got rid of the Fiscal Manager, W.C. (for "thwarting the Finance Dept") because she complained about his girlfriend. This was an employee in good standing that was forced to resign for being a whistleblower. Another potential lawsuit?

Bob/Don/Governor/Woodchuck whomever you are (who supposedly are different people that happen to live in the same nursing home in Canandaigua) are both obsessed with Sheppard. I hope he's paying you for all of this defense work. You're certainly earning your paycheck.

#1537397 --- 12/24/19 02:05 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: BShatley1952]
Hello_Governer Offline

First of all I knew Sheppard long before he came to Seneca County, in fact I warned him not to take the job. When have you ever seen the police make public an investigation into a criminal complaint. You are close in your statements but they will never hold up in court. Before you make a total fool of yourself, ask yourself one question. IS IT REALLY WORTH IT.

#1537398 --- 12/24/19 03:52 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
all seeing eye Offline

You really should have warned Seneca County about Sheppard, if you knew him. Doubt this behavior started with his employment in Seneca County.

Mark Twain

#1537400 --- 12/24/19 05:20 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
Hello_Governer Offline

Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard is in my opinion an HONORABLE MAN. What happened in Seneca County is exactly what I warned him about. Any outsider would have experienced the same fate. Seneca County is broken and doesn't want to be fixed, and I have told that to many people who run for office. So why would I think he is guilty of anything when I already know what's going to happen long before it actually happens

#1537401 --- 12/24/19 05:27 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
What’s your question?

#1537411 --- 12/25/19 01:09 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
all seeing eye Offline

You warned him not to hire someone with no experience and have an affair?

Boy I bet he wishes he listened to you.

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard is in my opinion an HONORABLE MAN. What happened in Seneca County is exactly what I warned him about. Any outsider would have experienced the same fate. Seneca County is broken and doesn't want to be fixed, and I have told that to many people who run for office. So why would I think he is guilty of anything when I already know what's going to happen long before it actually happens

Mark Twain

#1537423 --- 12/25/19 04:49 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

did you ever come to the conclusion that you are dealing with the TOTALLY BRAINDEAD, on this forum ?

Edited by scwoodchuck (12/25/19 04:50 PM)

#1537427 --- 12/25/19 07:37 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Originally Posted By: all seeing eye

You warned him not to hire someone with no experience and have an affair?

Boy I bet he wishes he listened to you.

Makes me wish I had come up with that comment.

#1537429 --- 12/26/19 01:39 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Top Dog]
Hello_Governer Offline

Come on Lorenzetti and Churchill and a few others had the firing squad ready before they even knew who got the job.

#1537430 --- 12/26/19 02:23 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Hello_Governer]
all seeing eye Offline

Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

They had nothing to do with him hiring Ms Deeds. That was what caused his downfall.

In fact, I think they voted against it because of her complete lack of government experience.

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Come on Lorenzetti and Churchill and a few others had the firing squad ready before they even knew who got the job.

Mark Twain

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >