FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1538294 --- 01/08/20 07:11 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Top Dog]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: Top Dog
Maybe we should get together and talk about old times.

If you're talking to me, NO CHANCE IN HELL !

FingerLakes1.com
#1538304 --- 01/08/20 09:11 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: all seeing eye]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Chuck/Gov,

I donít use a work computer to access the forum.

Love,

Woof

#1538348 --- 01/09/20 07:30 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Top Dog]
Hello_Governer Offline

Chuck/Gov,

Love,

Woof
Nobody does crazy

#1538371 --- 01/09/20 12:44 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Chuck/Gov,

Love,

Woof
Nobody does crazy
at least not since he got caught.

#1538391 --- 01/09/20 05:33 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Was this before or after my deceased mother got me my job?

Which town supervisor got her a job? It is very odd you find her work relevant. Was it Saracino?

Meanwhile....the county manager that was sleeping with the head of finance is out of the job. You think that is wrong. Go figure.

#1538421 --- 01/10/20 02:12 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Was this before or after my deceased mother got me my job?

Which town supervisor got her a job? It is very odd you find her work relevant. Was it Saracino?

Meanwhile....the county manager that was sleeping with the head of finance is out of the job. You think that is wrong. Go figure.

so was that the only two sleeping together ? NO ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES !

#1538427 --- 01/10/20 06:18 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: Top Dog]
Top Dog Offline

Supervisors turn a blind eye to a lot of inappropriate behavior at the county office. Letís not act like all county employees are poor innocent victims.

As far as Cindy goes on this one, she plays devilís advocate on every issue. She got lucky in this one. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Chuck,

This would be quoting......me. I never said they were the only ones. Hardly an excuse for them. Donít drain the swamp. Dive in and join the fun Mr. Sheppard.

Childish, downright stupid point made by you.

#1538428 --- 01/10/20 06:19 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
said " PERFECTLY "

This was your answer to my comment.

#1538581 --- 01/14/20 09:19 AM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: all seeing eye]
Hello_Governer Offline

so why is everybody being so quiet about the results of the Board Chairmanship ?

#1538582 --- 01/14/20 09:21 AM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: Top Dog]
Hello_Governer Offline

Supervisors turn a blind eye to a lot of inappropriate behavior at the county office. Letís not act like all county employees are poor innocent victims.

As far as Cindy goes on this one, she plays devilís advocate on every issue. She got lucky in this one. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Chuck,

This would be quoting......me. I never said they were the only ones. Hardly an excuse for them. Donít drain the swamp. Dive in and join the fun Mr. Sheppard.

Childish, downright stupid point made by you.
Drain the swamp ? are you kidding ? there wouldn't be anyone left.

#1538588 --- 01/14/20 01:03 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: Hello_Governer]
all seeing eye Online   content

Loc: Seneca Lake
Because this topic is about former County Manager Sheppard, perhaps?

so why is everybody being so quiet about the results of the Board Chairmanship ?

Mark Twain

#1538591 --- 01/14/20 02:38 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: all seeing eye]
Hello_Governer Offline

Originally Posted By: all seeing eye
Because this topic is about former County Manager Sheppard, perhaps?

NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE. grin

#1538631 --- 01/14/20 08:42 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: all seeing eye]
BShatley1952 Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
John Sheppard has court scheduled for tomorrow. Has anyone heard if he's settled it out of court? I'm assuming he'll plead guilty and just pay court fees (the usual B.S.). Or maybe he'll just skip court again. It worked well for him the first time. No matter what, the punishment won't fit the crime.

He should have to pay back the taxpayers of this county for all of this mess (hundreds of thousands of dollars) all related to his affair with Deeds.

And if he pleads guilty to his misconduct charge related to the EMS Director he should have to publically apologize.

At the end of this, I hope we can find out what actually happened and how it was allowed to happen, so it never happens again.

Governor, create another topic if you want to talk about the new BOS Chairman. When we're all done celebrating, we'll join you.

#1538680 --- 01/15/20 02:23 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: BShatley1952]
scwoodchuck Offline

but didn't that " hundreds of thousands " include money that the county needed to spend anyway ? Come on
, most employers have programs for employees with personal problems, like work from home and family leave. THIS LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT

#1538691 --- 01/15/20 05:19 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: scwoodchuck]
Michael Jones Online   content

Loc: Finger Lakes
but didn't that " hundreds of thousands " include money that the county needed to spend anyway ? Come on
, most employers have programs for employees with personal problems, like work from home and family leave. THIS LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT

Do you not realize how ridiculous and laughable you are?

#1538692 --- 01/15/20 05:50 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: scwoodchuck]

No, the hundreds of thousands include:

About $ 1 million to replace the roof on the Bonadent building, that Sheppard bought without a structural inspection

Engineering fees for an expensive, unnecessary and unsustainable sewer project in the south county, without making critical repairs

Fees to the county auditors to fix the books that the Finance Director mismanaged

And, the Enterprise car lease program that is costing thousands, with no documented benefit.

As to "work from home" programs, most do not include department heads who are supposed to be supervising subordinates and reviewing their work.

Finally, "family leave" does not include leave to attend ut of state cheerleading contests.

Suggest you give up on the excuses.

Mark Twain

#1538693 --- 01/15/20 05:56 PM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

most employers have programs for employees with personal problems, like work from home and family leave. THIS LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT

Seneca County needs EAP for doing hibbity dibbity with a department head?

#1538722 --- 01/16/20 12:26 PM Pretrial motions adjourned in former officialís case in Seneca County [Re: all seeing eye]

Pretrial motions adjourned in former officialís case in Seneca County
Published: 01/16/2020 @ 12:22 pm
Pretrial motions have been adjourned.

Defense Attorney James Doyle, who is representing former Seneca County Manager John Sheppard made the request for pretrial motions to be adjourned on Wednesday.

A new date has not yet been set, according to the Finger Lakes Times.

Mark Twain

#1538747 --- 01/16/20 06:50 PM Re: Pretrial motions adjourned in former officialís case in Seneca County [Re: all seeing eye]

Pretrial motion arguments in Sheppard case adjourned

By DAVID L. SHAW dshaw@fltimes.com

WATERLOO ó At the request of defense attorney James Doyle, pretrial motion arguments in the case against former Seneca County Manager John Sheppard have been adjourned.

The arguments had been scheduled for Wednesday night in Village Court before Justice Conrad Struzik. A new date has not been set.

Sheppard is charged with one count of official misconduct, a Class A misdemeanor, for allegedly making disciplinary threats against county Emergency Management Director Melissa Taylor in 2017.

Sheppard and former county Finance Director Brandi Deeds were the subject of a county sheriffís office investigation. District Attorney Mark Sinkiewicz submitted that report to a grand jury in April 2019. The grand jury returned an indictment against Deeds on felony charges of defrauding the government, fourth-degree grand larceny, and seven counts of first degree falsifying business records. Like Sheppard, she also is charged with official misconduct.

Sheppard resigned as county manager in August 2018 after more than a year in the position. Deeds resigned about the same time.

In October 2018, the Board of Supervisors voted to authorize the sheriffís office to conduct an investigation into the management and leadership responsible for the condition of county finances, which required the need for an extended audit and corrective actions. The probe also looked into possible malfeasance and official misconduct by Sheppard and Deeds.

Deeds entered a plea of not guilty at her arraignment in Seneca County Court.

Sheppardís case was referred to Waterloo Village Court. He also pleaded not guilty.

Both remain free on their own recognizance.

Pretrial motions in Deedsí case are scheduled to be argued Wednesday in county court. Doyle also represents Deeds.

Deeds is accused of submitting time sheets indicating she was at work on numerous occasions between Dec. 29, 2017, and May 4, 2018, when she allegedly was not at work at those times.

Mark Twain

#1538769 --- 01/17/20 08:08 AM Re: Save the Date: Sheppard scheduled for arraignment Nov. 20 [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael Jones

Do you not realize how ridiculous and laughable you are?
do you really take this forum seriously ? shows how smart you are ! grin

Edited by scwoodchuck (01/17/20 08:08 AM)

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >