Page 26 of 28 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >
Topic Options
#1538644 --- 01/15/20 11:46 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac

The DNC Chairman is pumping up the crowd with a common sense message, something the GOP seems to lack. Also present in the crowd are enthusiastic White, Black & Hispanic supporters for the Democratic candidate but with the element of dignity and self control, another thing missing, raucous and violent crowd we normally witness at a Trump rally.Who can forget the Republican debates when trump had childish nicknames for all his opponents while later on, stalked Hillary while on stage.

Quote:
childish nicknames

You mean...like maybe "Redneck"!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-i...s-show-n1115691

ROTFLMAO, You are so consumed with me I bet that you lay up at night thinking of thing to say just for the sake of confrontation, I'm honored to garner you attention but very impressed with myself that I can bring the best out of you. 70 Years old and acting childish. At your age,you should be impervious to opposition son, Like you stating that I drive Lincolns and Cadillac's, that is a comment usually coming from a REDNECK. So watch your action son, you're getting hung up with criticism while ironically and hypocritically getting miffed at someone repeating yourself. This derailing every post and meme just to direct something at me is not annoying but highlights the insecurities that lies within yourself....sooooo. keep up the great work.

FingerLakes1.com
#1538653 --- 01/15/20 04:47 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: GreatAwakening

The DNC Chairman is pumping up the crowd with a common sense message, something the GOP seems to lack. Also present in the crowd are enthusiastic White, Black & Hispanic supporters for the Democratic candidate but with the element of dignity and self control, another thing missing, raucous and violent crowd we normally witness at a Trump rally.Who can forget the Republican debates when trump had childish nicknames for all his opponents while later on, stalked Hillary while on stage.

Quote:
childish nicknames

You mean...like maybe "Redneck"!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-i...s-show-n1115691

ROTFLMAO, You are so consumed with me I bet that you lay up at night thinking of thing to say just for the sake of confrontation, I'm honored to garner you attention but very impressed with myself that I can bring the best out of you. 70 Years old and acting childish. At your age,you should be impervious to opposition son, Like you stating that I drive Lincolns and Cadillac's, that is a comment usually coming from a REDNECK. So watch your action son, you're getting hung up with criticism while ironically and hypocritically getting miffed at someone repeating yourself. This derailing every post and meme just to direct something at me is not annoying but highlights the insecurities that lies within yourself....sooooo. keep up the great work.

With you, its always about 'Identity'!

I had a lot of cars...so what?!

As for insecurities, maybe you should look inward at your own insecurities, because you telegraph them everyday...smart guy!

#1538655 --- 01/15/20 05:10 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, married 35 years, beautiful children, great career with a business that I gave to my son and Nephew. Insecurity is the last attribute on my list. I'm here due to a massive stoke but based on your narrative, you're handicapped but the proverbial question now, was it based on an birth or injury. Now this is the problem, you seem to have this major problem of being self absorbed and can't get away from your demons. Take a look son, who respond to a meme with a personal attack? Who respond with an attack when I post a citation? NAW son, I think that whatever problem you have were by birth, self induced or cause by some form of action outside your control but worse yet, the inability to control one's emotion....this doesn't reflect well on a person who claims to be all that then some. How about some citations of facts or are you relegated to cartoons, retorts and memes reminiscent to that of a child? frown

#1538658 --- 01/15/20 05:46 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]

LOL, married 35 years, beautiful children, great career with a business that I gave to my son and Nephew. Insecurity is the last attribute on my list. I'm here due to a massive stoke but based on your narrative, you're handicapped but the proverbial question now, was it based on an birth or injury. Now this is the problem, you seem to have this major problem of being self absorbed and can't get away from your demons. Take a look son, who respond to a meme with a personal attack? Who respond with an attack when I post a citation? NAW son, I think that whatever problem you have were by birth, self induced or cause by some form of action outside your control but worse yet, the inability to control one's emotion....this doesn't reflect well on a person who claims to be all that then some. How about some citations of facts or are you relegated to cartoons and memes reminiscent to that of a child? frown

My Gawd...I'm talking to a stump! And to the Rest of Reality, Remember 17=Q And the Great Awakening. #WalkAway

#1538660 --- 01/15/20 05:49 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Good boy!!!!! You're getting better, only took 30 minutes to come up with that ditty. Notice the fact that you've hijacked the thread with your insecurity?

#1538982 --- 01/19/20 11:54 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]

#1538984 --- 01/19/20 11:59 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County

#1538986 --- 01/20/20 12:19 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]

It was short, and sweet.

#1538989 --- 01/20/20 12:32 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, that's exactly what Stormy Daniels said but garnered 130k for her efforts.

#1538997 --- 01/20/20 02:02 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]

ROTFLMAO, that's exactly what Stormy Daniels said but garnered 130k for her efforts.

laugh laugh laugh Too bad she had to pay Trump back plus court cost... laugh laugh laugh Trump got a Hooker to pay him. laugh laugh laugh

#1538998 --- 01/20/20 02:17 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

laugh laugh laugh Too bad she had to pay Trump back plus court cost... laugh laugh laugh Trump got a Hooker to pay him. laugh laugh laugh

Too bad that she will never have to pay it, not to mention the fact that Trump's attorney who wrote her the check is where now? wink

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/11/judge-or...rneys-fees.html

#1539000 --- 01/20/20 02:38 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Maybe you'll want to rephrase that son, based on a hooker giving someone her monies, that would make the recipient a PIMP

#1540470 --- 02/01/20 07:17 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

#1540484 --- 02/01/20 09:36 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

#1540514 --- 02/02/20 06:04 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/republi...else-columnist/

Republicans want to either rule America — or destroy it for everyone else: columnist

In a scorching column for the Daily Beast, David Rothkopf writes that the refusal of the Republican-controlled Senate to agree to hear witnesses in the impeachment trial of the Donald Trump is one of the darkest moments in U.S. history — ranking up with the start of the Civil War.

Getting right to the point, he wrote, “Jan. 31, 2020, was the worst day for democracy in America since April 12, 1861, when South Carolina forces opened fire on Fort Sumter. Both days represented a moment when an old guard representing a dying way of life placed their own survival ahead of that of the United States and our Constitution,” before adding, “It is an irony that the GOP was founded as an anti-slavery party, a harbinger of the changes to come in the mid-19th century, and today has become a reactionary force surviving by stoking fears of the massive U.S. social transformation that is already well underway.

#1540617 --- 02/03/20 10:52 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/02/03/graham-just-threatened-the-trump-whistleblower/

Graham Just Threatened The Trump Whistleblower

Donald Trump has been acting as if he has already been acquitted from his criminal activities. The Republicans only forced a no vote to exclude all witnesses and documentary evidence-making theirs a non-trial trial. It should not take long for America to see what an unleashed POTUS looks like. Unfortunately, it will not be pretty.

#1540623 --- 02/04/20 07:21 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/leaked-...nduct-the-band/

LEAKED VIDEO: As others stand at attention for anthem, Trump fidgets, points, pretends to conduct the band

MIAMI — President Donald Trump has repeatedly said all Americans should “stand proudly” during the national anthem, and publicly chastises those who don’t as disrespectful of the troops and the flag.But during the national anthem at his own Super Bowl watch party Sunday night, a brief video posted to Instagram shows Trump greeting guests, adjusting his chair, and straightening his suit jacket as other attendees — including first lady Melania Trump and their teenage son — stand with their hands over their hearts. As “The Star Spangled Banner” crescendoes, Trump raises both of his hands in the a…

#1541046 --- 02/07/20 08:56 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1541318 --- 02/11/20 12:29 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]

#1541320 --- 02/11/20 12:44 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Page 26 of 28 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >