FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 25 of 27 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >
Topic Options
#1538394 --- 01/09/20 06:40 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground

The state of Ohio has a very spotted history depending where you go
Here is one example of their rallys. The cowards come to the televised Trump rallys without benefit of attire. laugh

https://time.com/5596284/dayton-mayor-kkk-rally-cost/

FingerLakes1.com
#1538407 --- 01/10/20 07:15 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Steve Guest
&#10004;
@SteveGuest
FLASHBACK: In 2011, Nancy Pelosi confirms she thinks Barack Obama “did not need authorization” to use force in Libya.

This opinion has not aged well for Pelosi.

#1538409 --- 01/10/20 08:12 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/narciss...rate-and-needy/

‘Narcissistic douche’ Trump mocked for begging Fox News host for approval: ‘Imagine being so desperate and needy’

#1538443 --- 01/11/20 02:28 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

#1538454 --- 01/12/20 07:07 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...ove/4423175002/

Trump is a huge joke to believe that Iran is going to "stand down" This Middle Eastern country has been in war conflicts over the last 2000 years and what makes him think that his bluster and fiery will make them relent and run? One incredulous statement from a GOP senator was that liberals are sympathetic to them and we are in mourning, NO!!! we are shaking in our boots as to the repercussion from this foolish act.

#1538517 --- 01/12/20 08:47 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...ove/4423175002/

Trump is a huge joke to believe that Iran is going to "stand down" This Middle Eastern country has been in war conflicts over the last 2000 years and what makes him think that his bluster and fiery will make them relent and run? One incredulous statement from a GOP senator was that liberals are sympathetic to them and we are in mourning, NO!!! we are shaking in our boots as to the repercussion from this foolish act.

Quote:
we are shaking in our boots as to the repercussion from this foolish act.

laugh laugh laugh So you're scared, a man who talked smack about shooting two redneck for thieving! laugh laugh laugh

crazy crazy crazy Now you're shaking in your boots? crazy crazy crazy

confused confused confused You need to keep your stupid script(lies) straight...that's probably why you never made it BIG! whistle whistle whistle

#1538524 --- 01/12/20 09:18 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yes I'm shaking because I own only 2 hand guns whereas you own more than likely a cache of AK47 but you don't scare me because more than likely you're 5 ft. 8 inches and 150 LBs. It those weapon that can fly thousand of miles with war heads on the end of them that I fear. I've met my share of BRAVE guys on the internet that pee in their pants around teenagers. laugh BOOOOOO

#1538526 --- 01/12/20 09:28 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Lets act like two adolescent school boys but be honest in your answer, I stand 6 ft. 1 inches and go 225 lbs. I only need a gun when two sh*tt faced White guys attempt to steal my property by hooking it up to their pickup, a body won't stop a 2 ton vehicle but a hand gun will get your attention and cause you to put your foot on the brake pedal...so bottom line, two whimpy drunks are no trouble whatsoever, it's that BIG TRUCK I worry about. I bet that you're very diminutive in size. Can I now return to adulthood?

#1538527 --- 01/12/20 10:12 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Yes I'm shaking because I own only 2 hand guns whereas you own more than likely a cache of AK47 but you don't scare me because more than likely you're 5 ft. 8 inches and 150 LBs. It those weapon that can fly thousand of miles with war heads on the end of them that I fear. I've met my share of BRAVE guys on the internet that pee in their pants around teenagers. laugh BOOOOOO

Quote:
Yes I'm shaking because I own only 2 hand guns whereas you own more than likely a cache of AK47

Never had a need for an AK...more of a commie weapon. I have a old iron sights, 308 Remington, used it for Woodchucks an other vermin when I farmed.

Quote:
but you don't scare me because more than likely you're 5 ft. 8 inches and 150 LBs.

Doctor Tom is right, you really are a class act. I'm in a Wheelchair smart guy!

Quote:
It those weapon that can fly thousand of miles with war heads on the end of them that I fear.

Oh Grow Up you Baby, I lived with that in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and the 80's.

Quote:
I've met my share of BRAVE guys on the internet that pee in their pants around teenagers.

mad mad mad WoW, I'm really sick of it TOUGH GUY!

What are you going to do, beat up a 75 year old man in a wheelchair...you bag of crap!

You really think you're a TOUGH GUY...I'll stand up to a dope like you any day. mad mad mad

#1538531 --- 01/13/20 03:55 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Lets take a pause for the cause. I apparently have the unique ability to bring the worse out in you just like Trump. If you guys(Dr. Tom) want to give people the impression that you're smarter, more intelligent etc. you've squandered the opportunity many times over by responding like school age children. If you in fact are 75 years old and handicapped, I really am disappoint with you because life experience's itself should have taught you better in how be role models but instead, we have two gents that somehow use anger, name calling and childish antics as tool for educating me (Remember, you stated that I'm dumb) Now maybe you can understand the proposition of Trump expanding his base, which is nil due to the fact that we must be 18 years old to vote and by that age the average person has moved beyond childish behavior..WELL MOST, with the exception of Trump supporters.

#1538551 --- 01/13/20 09:29 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Lets take a pause for the cause. I apparently have the unique ability to bring the worse out in you just like Trump. If you guys(Dr. Tom) want to give people the impression that you're smarter, more intelligent etc. you've squandered the opportunity many times over by responding like school age children. If you in fact are 75 years old and handicapped, I really am disappoint with you because life experience's itself should have taught you better in how be role models but instead, we have two gents that somehow use anger, name calling and childish antics as tool for educating me (Remember, you stated that I'm dumb) Now maybe you can understand the proposition of Trump expanding his base, which is nil due to the fact that we must be 18 years old to vote and by that age the average person has moved beyond childish behavior..WELL MOST, with the exception of Trump supporters.

Quote:
Lets take a pause for the cause.

Are we pausing because you have the common sense of a box of toenail clippings?

Quote:
I apparently have the unique ability to bring the worse out in you just like Trump.

If you want to call being stupid a unique ability, that's okay with me!

Quote:
If you guys(Dr. Tom) want to give people the impression that you're smarter, more intelligent etc. you've squandered the opportunity many times over by responding like school age children.

This goes back to your unique ability of being stupid.

Quote:
If you in fact are 75 years old and handicapped, I really am disappoint with you because life experience's itself should have taught you better in how be role models but instead, we have two gents that somehow use anger, name calling and childish antics as tool for educating me (Remember, you stated that I'm dumb)

More of your unique ability of being stupid!

Quote:
Now maybe you can understand the proposition of Trump expanding his base, which is nil due to the fact that we must be 18 years old to vote and by that age the average person has moved beyond childish behavior..WELL MOST, with the exception of Trump supporters.

laugh laugh laugh More of that unique ability. laugh laugh laugh

#1538561 --- 01/13/20 12:15 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Ohiomail @ohiomail

This might be Trump’s worst lie ever

Washingtonpost: namely that four embassies were targeted. From everything we know now (and from what Congress was told), this is simply made up. The Post reports that embassies themselves were not warned of any such imminent threats:

#1538617 --- 01/14/20 07:07 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1538620 --- 01/14/20 07:10 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Laurence Tribe: Barr and Trump could permanently alter the balance of power among the branches of government.

"If those views take hold, we will have lost what was won in the Revolution—we will have a Chief Executive who is more powerful than the king." https://newyorker.com/magazine/2020/01/20/william-barr-trumps-sword-and-shield

#1538621 --- 01/14/20 07:14 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

bump

#1538625 --- 01/14/20 07:20 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/here-is...-was-impeached/

Here is the Republican operative that is the new poster boy for why Trump was impeached

#1538627 --- 01/14/20 07:28 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

#1538628 --- 01/14/20 07:41 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

The DNC Chairman is pumping up the crowd with a common sense message, something the GOP seems to lack. Also present in the crowd are enthusiastic White, Black & Hispanic supporters for the Democratic candidate but with the element of dignity and self control, another thing missing, raucous and violent crowd we normally witness at a Trump rally.Who can forget the Republican debates when trump had childish nicknames for all his opponents while later on, stalked Hillary while on stage.

#1538633 --- 01/14/20 10:19 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

The DNC Chairman is pumping up the crowd with a common sense message, something the GOP seems to lack. Also present in the crowd are enthusiastic White, Black & Hispanic supporters for the Democratic candidate but with the element of dignity and self control, another thing missing, raucous and violent crowd we normally witness at a Trump rally.Who can forget the Republican debates when trump had childish nicknames for all his opponents while later on, stalked Hillary while on stage.

Quote:
childish nicknames

You mean...like maybe "Redneck"!

#1538637 --- 01/15/20 02:55 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/here-ar...d-by-the-house/

Here are 7 stunning new pieces of impeachment evidence just released by the House

Page 25 of 27 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >