FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1538460 --- 01/12/20 08:22 AM Why be Left Wing?
DoctorTom Offline

Loc: Adirondack Mountains
It has always amazed me at why logic escapes most if not all left wingers. Practically everything they do or profess is based only on feelings rather than logic, or rational thinking.
I hear and read things akin to statements like this: "I am spiritual. I don't need to go to a church or pray to a patriarchal make believe god".
How nice! Well on what basis do you believe and in what then? Some notion that dirt (Earth) is going to save your ills and crappy things you did in your lifetime? Some so-called godess makes you feel good about yourself, so you go on believing your views and value system is superior than others (right-wing) because they have no feelings for others (i.e gays, bi's, trans, POC's, homeless and so on).
Why does this notion perpetuate the left wing of society? Because they are insecure, filled with self-centered anxiety and belonging to groups that feel they are deserved things and respect, without having to give in return.
Today this is growing in vast numbers, as shown daily on network news stations and it has poured (yes deluged) down to local media and the uninformed masses. (How easy was that Obama medical thing to convince people they needed...)
They are called snowflakes, and rightly so, because they are triggered to no ending. Anything you say or do is scrutinized to the point of violence. Hatred of the right is so justified in their viewpoint, because in their minds, right-wingers do not have the right to feel or think the way they do, because they are nothing less than wrong and or wrong to exist.
Left-wing viewpoint: "We love everybody".
No, no you do not.
Hatred of the right has become hysteria to the point of wanting to kill because you have become galvanized beyond rational thought.
Left-wing viewpoint: "President Trump lies."
Translation: Orange head liar deserves hatred and violence because he stands for everything I do not.
Hint: Before Donald Trump announced his candidacy, he was held up as an up standing citizen whom was a real estate builder and magnate. Only when he became a Republican that the left pro-clinton animals started in on the hatred, spying and violence against Mr. Trump.

All this is the transformation of society that Obama told you that was what he and his anti Constitution movement had begun. He told you with an angry face, less than one week before his appointment in 2008. "We are five days away from the fundamental transformation of this country."
And transform it they did.
The racial and cultural divide that Obama, and his mafia had created and enhanced terabyte-fold, has awakened a sleeping giant, two actually. One married to technology, and feelings (facebook, snapchat, tumblr, twitter, and what else... oh yes, instagram) that made them FEEL like they belong to a new and growing culture of like minded others. "Hey they feel just like *I* do!"

I fit in now.

And they fed you.
And fed you
And fed you and keeps feeding you until you are fat.
Fatter than you ever thought you would be, really and virtually (in your head ((right side that is))).
You cannot stop eating the fat that the left wing society is feeding you, because you absolutely HAVE to feed the monster in side you... your tapeworm, your NEED to feel justified in your hatred for the right-wing, Donald Trump (incidentally, President Trump is the symbol only. It really is all republicans and christians that the left hates) oh how he must be: impeached, jailed, put to death for being a traitor, and so on....

What does it feel like to wake up in today's world, with anxiety?
What does it fee like to demand everything?
How does the left wing people get along with anyone else? I suspect that they cannot, because it always ends up in violence today, either the need to hurt the right winger or actually committing verbal or physical assault.

Let us pursue something new...
Legalized marijuana.
Sometime this year, the Mafioso in Chief, Andrew Cuomo is going to push through legalized recreational use of marijuana.
Does this make you joyful and elated or the other way?
Does it make you wary of the impact on New York state? How about the state of your way of life?
We will see...
I predict that there will be so many stoners on the roads that it will be like a 300 car pileup on I-90 in Buffalo.
Does that make you feel good?

How do you feel when you berate a republican because they support Trump? When you scream or have to rip off the MAGA hat they wear?
What stops you from punching them? Why NOT punch them? Why not follow through on your hatred?
What makes left wingers such pussies that they can say anything they want, and superficially hate, but cannot bring themselves to follow through with the actions?
I will tell you why.
ANTIFA.
When they follow through, they become what they really do hate.
Themselves.
Fear and loathing.
You are your own enemy.

Try this Left Winger:
LIVE AND LET LIVE.
Not:
LIVE AND LET DIE

When you support a terrorist and not your own country, you are a traitor. plain and simple.

Get over yourself.
You are not important.

Edited by DoctorTom (01/12/20 08:25 AM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1538461 --- 01/12/20 08:31 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: DoctorTom]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Simply put explain a Right WINGER VS a LEFT WING, when we get down to the nitty gritty, this country which was found on religious freedom exercise everything but, we denigrate one another by name calling, collecting a huge cache of gun from 9 millimeter to AK47, we host rallys in the name of Constitutional freedom to do what? Name call, hate, point fingers etc. When any of us can emphatically state that we are God's child, I can bet that life would return to the days when our children didn't commit suicide, overdose on drugs and people sexually molest them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_suicide_in_the_United_States

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html

https://www.d2l.org/the-issue/statistics/

When the LOGIC you use can address our demons in the United States, then maybe your dissertation can make some meaningful advancement toward solving our domestic problems. May I also ask you why are several (Excuse the pun) TRUMP WINGERS sitting in prison or is that another one of those questions that no logical individuals should have the audacity or right or expect a reasonable response?

#1538462 --- 01/12/20 08:38 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: DoctorTom]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

In your rebuttal please show signs of God favoring one party over the other. As I see it, any of us can focus on someone's imperfection while any of us possess several imperfections of our own. Final analogy? unless you're God or Jesus, the inability to understand anyone else position and attempt to silence them is the very reason this country is in such a state of euphoria. For some...... euphoria is in keeping with those days of slavery, racial divide, subservient women

#1538467 --- 01/12/20 09:48 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
In your rebuttal please show signs of God favoring one party over the other. As I see it, any of us can focus on someone's imperfection while any of us possess several imperfections of our own. Final analogy? unless you're God or Jesus, the inability to understand anyone else position and attempt to silence them is the very reason this country is in such a state of euphoria. For some...... euphoria is in keeping with those days of slavery, racial divide, subservient women

Quote:
For some...... euphoria is in keeping with those days of slavery, racial divide, subservient women

Must be hard being a victim of slavery! How many years did you have the chains of bondage on?

#1538471 --- 01/12/20 10:02 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Laughing my butt off. First you take this anonymous individual's posting and reduce it to adolescent babbling and secondly negate to comprehend that some people dealt with physical slavery while others are trapped in a mental condition called ignorance & disturbance. That's why some inmates are very intelligent while here in the United States, we have a physically freed individual trapped in his own demons and know not what to do in order to escape such misery, no matter how hard he tries. Oh BTW, he lives in the White House.

#1538473 --- 01/12/20 10:12 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Here is some good reading Sir, you being a Bible scholar and all. If you're so successful, why in God's name are you here attempting to pick a childish debate adverse to showing signs and reasons as to why Donald Trump is fit to be president while he currently teaches you all his attributes? Apparently when wisdom was handed out, you, like him must have gone to the john.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

#1538498 --- 01/12/20 07:12 PM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: DoctorTom]
DoctorTom Offline

heeeheheheheh hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!1
Typical left wing hater.
hahahahahahaha
Idiot.

I have read a lot of your rants formermac..... you are a class one idiot.
I suspect that you smoke a tremendous amount of pot, or drink plenty of Wild Turkey.
Did you get that wound in Viet Nam or something?
It is always entertaining to read your stupidity.

#1538499 --- 01/12/20 07:13 PM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
DoctorTom Offline

My goodness you are an idiot.

#1538503 --- 01/12/20 07:17 PM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: DoctorTom]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: DoctorTom
Typical left wing hater.
hahahahahahaha
Idiot.

I suspect that you smoke a tremendous amount of pot, or drink plenty of Wild Turkey.

ROTFLMAO, need I remind you of the book you wrote this morning and you have the audacity to mention the word RANTING.......LOLOLOLOLOL
BTW, I don't drink nothing but unsweetened ice tea, never smoked in my life. I won't go low life as yourself and I'll pray for you OK????? laugh

#1538504 --- 01/12/20 07:17 PM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: DoctorTom]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

It has always amazed me at why logic escapes most if not all left wingers. Practically everything they do or profess is based only on feelings rather than logic, or rational thinking.
I hear and read things akin to statements like this: "I am spiritual. I don't need to go to a church or pray to a patriarchal make believe god".
How nice! Well on what basis do you believe and in what then? Some notion that dirt (Earth) is going to save your ills and crappy things you did in your lifetime? Some so-called godess makes you feel good about yourself, so you go on believing your views and value system is superior than others (right-wing) because they have no feelings for others (i.e gays, bi's, trans, POC's, homeless and so on).
Why does this notion perpetuate the left wing of society? Because they are insecure, filled with self-centered anxiety and belonging to groups that feel they are deserved things and respect, without having to give in return.
Today this is growing in vast numbers, as shown daily on network news stations and it has poured (yes deluged) down to local media and the uninformed masses. (How easy was that Obama medical thing to convince people they needed...)
They are called snowflakes, and rightly so, because they are triggered to no ending. Anything you say or do is scrutinized to the point of violence. Hatred of the right is so justified in their viewpoint, because in their minds, right-wingers do not have the right to feel or think the way they do, because they are nothing less than wrong and or wrong to exist.
Left-wing viewpoint: "We love everybody".
No, no you do not.
Hatred of the right has become hysteria to the point of wanting to kill because you have become galvanized beyond rational thought.
Left-wing viewpoint: "President Trump lies."
Translation: Orange head liar deserves hatred and violence because he stands for everything I do not.
Hint: Before Donald Trump announced his candidacy, he was held up as an up standing citizen whom was a real estate builder and magnate. Only when he became a Republican that the left pro-clinton animals started in on the hatred, spying and violence against Mr. Trump.

All this is the transformation of society that Obama told you that was what he and his anti Constitution movement had begun. He told you with an angry face, less than one week before his appointment in 2008. "We are five days away from the fundamental transformation of this country."
And transform it they did.
The racial and cultural divide that Obama, and his mafia had created and enhanced terabyte-fold, has awakened a sleeping giant, two actually. One married to technology, and feelings (facebook, snapchat, tumblr, twitter, and what else... oh yes, instagram) that made them FEEL like they belong to a new and growing culture of like minded others. "Hey they feel just like *I* do!"

I fit in now.

And they fed you.
And fed you
And fed you and keeps feeding you until you are fat.
Fatter than you ever thought you would be, really and virtually (in your head ((right side that is))).
You cannot stop eating the fat that the left wing society is feeding you, because you absolutely HAVE to feed the monster in side you... your tapeworm, your NEED to feel justified in your hatred for the right-wing, Donald Trump (incidentally, President Trump is the symbol only. It really is all republicans and christians that the left hates) oh how he must be: impeached, jailed, put to death for being a traitor, and so on....

What does it feel like to wake up in today's world, with anxiety?
What does it fee like to demand everything?
How does the left wing people get along with anyone else? I suspect that they cannot, because it always ends up in violence today, either the need to hurt the right winger or actually committing verbal or physical assault.

Let us pursue something new...
Legalized marijuana.
Sometime this year, the Mafioso in Chief, Andrew Cuomo is going to push through legalized recreational use of marijuana.
Does this make you joyful and elated or the other way?
Does it make you wary of the impact on New York state? How about the state of your way of life?
We will see...
I predict that there will be so many stoners on the roads that it will be like a 300 car pileup on I-90 in Buffalo.
Does that make you feel good?

How do you feel when you berate a republican because they support Trump? When you scream or have to rip off the MAGA hat they wear?
What stops you from punching them? Why NOT punch them? Why not follow through on your hatred?
What makes left wingers such pussies that they can say anything they want, and superficially hate, but cannot bring themselves to follow through with the actions?
I will tell you why.
ANTIFA.
When they follow through, they become what they really do hate.
Themselves.
Fear and loathing.
You are your own enemy.

Try this Left Winger:
LIVE AND LET LIVE.
Not:
LIVE AND LET DIE

When you support a terrorist and not your own country, you are a traitor. plain and simple.

Get over yourself.
You are not important.

LOL a man of few words.

#1538541 --- 01/13/20 08:10 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Typical left wing hater.
hahahahahahaha
Idiot.

ROTFLMAO, need I remind you of the book you wrote this morning and you have the audacity to mention the word RANTING.......LOLOLOLOLOL
BTW, I don't drink nothing but unsweetened ice tea, never smoked in my life. I won't go low life as yourself and I'll pray for you OK????? laugh

Looks like Doctor Tom, has your MO nailed down Mr.For.

#1538547 --- 01/13/20 08:43 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I seriously doubt it because the doctor fails to note his hypocrisy and lack of solutions but that isn't unique for either of you is it? Unless I've missed the post, name one solution you have besides Trump but in reality he is like handing a person a razor blade and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

#1538548 --- 01/13/20 08:53 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/18/donald-trump-two-years-five-key-policy-areas

While you attempt to send your bird to flight, the rest of the intelligent country is looking at the albatross he has hung around our necks.

#1538549 --- 01/13/20 09:00 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I heard a great joke last Friday, since Trump is so jealous of Barack Obama, he is willing to destroy and disassemble any and everything in attempts to erase Obama's legacy. Now here is a challenge which may help the country out in ridding ourselves of Trump, start a lie that Obama actually held his breath for 15 minutes grin

#1538550 --- 01/13/20 09:08 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

OH!!! My bad, I thought that my previous posting was a joke but this fool will go to any length to get noticed.

https://extranewsfeed.com/donald-trump-t...ws-2dcd83ffb985

#1538552 --- 01/13/20 09:37 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

I seriously doubt it because the doctor fails to note his hypocrisy and lack of solutions but that isn't unique for either of you is it? Unless I've missed the post, name one solution you have besides Trump but in reality he is like handing a person a razor blade and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

I will say one thing about you Mr. For. is the amount of Gibberish you post is amazing.

#1538563 --- 01/13/20 03:39 PM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

I will say one thing about you Mr. For. is the amount of Gibberish you post is amazing.

Funny how a supposed intelligent man would allow a uneducated man with the propensity to speak gibberish to get under his crawl. whistle

#1539029 --- 01/20/20 08:36 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Formermac]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/a-2020-...han-capitalism/

A 2020 reminder: 55% of US women between 18 and 54 would rather live under socialism than capitalism

As Democratic primary voters get ready to head to the polls beginning next month for the first votes of 2020, a reminder was issued Sunday that a majority of voting-age American women between the ages of 18 and 54—and just shy of half the people overall—would prefer living under under an economic system that more closely resembles the democratic socialist Nordic countries compared to the winner-takes-all capitalism that currently dominates in the United States.

Not raving Marxists clamoring for a state-run economy or communists calling for the abolition of private property, but the Harris poll conducted for “Axios on HBO” last year revealed that four in 10 Americans overall would rather live in country that provides a more comprehensive set of universal programs and a broader, more protective social safety net.

That percentage rose dramatically from 40% up to 55% when looking at American women between the ages of 18 and 54, noted Axios’ Felix Salmon and Alexi McCammond in a political analysis—titled “Capitalism’s discontents“—published Sunday.

According to Salmon and McCammond: “When Americans say they want to live in a socialist country, they don’t mean they want to live in a Marxist command economy. Rather, they mean that they want universal health care, tuition-free education, and a decent day’s wage for a decent day’s work.”

Though the Harris poll was published in June of 2019, the Axios‘ journalists argued Sunday that similar findings have been shown elsewhere and are likely to have real relevance now that the 2020 primary season is about to begin.

While Sen. Bernie Sanders is the only 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who self-identifies as a democratic socialist and openly argues that the Nordic countries—such as Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and others—provide an attractive economic model to emulate, the Axios reporters say the “bottom line” is that a debate about the economic future of the country could have real impact in this year’s national elections in the United States.

A separate Gallup poll in May of 2019 also showed that approximately 40% of Americans believe socialism is a “good thing,” and—as Common Dreams reported at the time—it’s likely not a coincidence that such a finding corresponds with the rise in popularity of politicians like Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

“Capitalism has failed most Americans in recent decades. Instead, it has created an economy which feels—and is—deeply unfair,” argue Salmon and McCammond. “Tapping into that wellspring of resentment will be a major source of political support for all successful candidates in 2020.”

Massive inequality, they added, “has become impossible to ignore both economically and politically, especially now that the U.S. is led by a billionaire president.”

Sanders himself touched on that idea when he sat recently with the New York Times editorial board to discuss his candidacy and accused President Donald Trump of demagoguery for exploiting the legitimate economic anxieties of the American people to sow racism and division.

The political assessment by Salmon and McCammond also pointed to a recent study by NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health—published earlier this month—that showed the drastic differences in both outcomes and life-satisfaction between people who are rich, working- and middle-class, and those living at or below the poverty line.

“It is simply unacceptable in a country as wealthy as ours that so many people lack sufficient income to pay for health care, housing or even food,” said RWJF President and CEO Rich Besser, in a statement about the study’s findings.  “We need to address income inequality if we truly want everyone to have a fair and just opportunity to live the healthiest life possible.”

#1539276 --- 01/22/20 02:25 AM Re: Why be Left Wing? [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/go...ceedings/24606/

GOP Senator caught in severe breach of rules during Senate impeachment trial proceedings

The rules of an impeachment trial couldn’t be much more clear. Like any jury, the Senators of both parties must sit in silence in the Senate chamber for the entirety of the trial proceedings. They literally need permission to get up and use the bathroom, and Chief Justice John Roberts can have them arrested if they don’t ask permission first. So how does one explain a Senator doing an interview while the trial was in session?

Senators are allowed to speak with the media during breaks in the trial. But Justin Goodman, Communications Director for the Senate Democrats, appeared to catch Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn giving an interview on Fox News when she was supposed to be in the Senate chamber for the trial. Check out his tweet below:

It appears Republican Senator Marcia Blackburn was just caught doing a live interview on Fox News instead of sitting in the Senate chamber.

MSNBC’s Nick Ramsey also confirmed that Blackburn was indeed on Fox News while trial proceedings were in sessions. This is serious business. The sanctity of the Senate jury is taken so seriously, Senators aren’t even allowed to have their phones with them during the trial, and must place them in lockboxes on their way in and out of the chamber. If Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn really was on Fox News while the impeachment trial proceedings were going on, then John Roberts must take punitive action against her.