FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#1538075 --- 01/04/20 12:32 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: all seeing eye
Chuck, several thoughts come to mind:

If he is so rich, what was the reason he got elected in Ontario and worked in Seneca Counties?

How much does he have left after settling the divorce from his wife of 30+ years?

I don't think he "helped." I think he enabled her and covered for her incompetence:

"Enablers can be romantic partners, ex-partners, parents, adult children, siblings, or friends. The one thing that all enablers have in common is this: they love someone who is out of control, and they find themselves taking more responsibility for the actions of that person than the person is taking for themselves."

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Originally Posted By: Michael Jones
You seem to have shut everyone up. Yes, money makes everything ok. Not.
So you would have me believe that a guy who seems to have more than enough money for just about anything he wants would help his girl friend steal from the county. OK
you speak from experience no doubt.

FingerLakes1.com
#1538083 --- 01/04/20 03:12 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Michael Jones Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
"Chuck" needs to just go away once and for all. Don't let the portal hit you in the behind.
don't you think you should try to figure which one of us is chuck first ?

There is only one of you.

#1538086 --- 01/04/20 04:46 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Originally Posted By: Top Dog
Chuck,

First of all, my mother is dead. You are a moron for saying that. I donít care if that is considered against forum rules. You donít need to be an idiot and bring her in to this. She never had anything to do with my profession.

As a matter of fact, I have been in bars with supervisors. Like Lazaro and Kraut never went to a bar. Again, That is you being stupid. Not after the meeting so you can stop thinking Iím Jeff Shipley.

Get over it. Your boy was sleeping with a department head. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Deeds wouldnít show up for work and treated people bad. They needed to go because it was the right thing to do.

Got your goat. You know what? It was too easy. Go ahead and type with big font in a rage.

I never, not even once thought you were Jeff. Don't care who was sleeping with who, no proof of the cookie jar yet. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean anything in Seneca County. Call me moron if you want, but what does that make you ? Besides Jeff has way more class and intelligence that you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides it is my understanding John had the support of just about every other department head and the majority of the county employees. So it would seem you have a grudge of some sort. Or maybe you just spend too much time in bars.

Makes me not a moron. Your little shock act blew up on you, again.

You make no mention of going after my dead mother. You arenít smart enough to debate.

Crawl back in to your hole. You donít know jack.

#1538101 --- 01/04/20 05:54 PM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Which department heads were fans? Which employees?

None I know of, and you and Governer seem to be the only fans at the moment.

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck[/quote

Besides it is my understanding John had the support of just about every other department head and the majority of the county employees. So it would seem you have a grudge of some sort. Or maybe you just spend too much time in bars.

Edited by all seeing eye (01/04/20 05:57 PM)

Mark Twain

#1538120 --- 01/05/20 10:01 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Timbo]
Michael Jones Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

I don't know if this has much (if anything) to do with this current situation, but their attorney James Doyle has a looong, sordid history of poor decision making:

https://abovethelaw.com/2012/08/prominen...d-in-wife-swap/

Yes, Doyle is a doozie. Representing both Sheppard and Deeds, who based on media reports, have accompanied each other at their respective court appearances.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty. Only time will tell.

#1538121 --- 01/05/20 11:19 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

"Chuck" needs to just go away once and for all. Don't let the portal hit you in the behind.
don't you think you should try to figure which one of us is chuck first ?

There is only one of you.
WRONG

#1538122 --- 01/05/20 11:21 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

Besides it is my understanding John had the support of just about every other department head and the majority of the county employees. So it would seem you have a grudge of some sort. Or maybe you just spend too much time in bars. [/quote
And why would you know anything ? Besides you wouldn't possibly think that anyone believes a word you say, would you ?

#1538123 --- 01/05/20 11:22 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

I don't know if this has much (if anything) to do with this current situation, but their attorney James Doyle has a looong, sordid history of poor decision making:

Yes, Doyle is a doozie. Representing both Sheppard and Deeds, who based on media reports, have accompanied each other at their respective court appearances.

In the real world they would go to trial in a different county.

#1538124 --- 01/05/20 11:45 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: scwoodchuck]
Michael Jones Offline

On what basis? Oh, and let us know who his big supporters were when he bailed out after creating chaos?

Edited by Michael Jones (01/05/20 11:45 AM)

#1538125 --- 01/05/20 11:57 AM Re: Save the Date: Deeds pre-trial motions adjourned to Jan. 22 at 10 am [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Besides it is my understanding John had the support of just about every other department head and the majority of the county employees. So it would seem you have a grudge of some sort. Or maybe you just spend too much time in bars.
[/quote
And why would you know anything ? Besides you wouldn't possibly think that anyone believes a word you say, would you ?

Mark Twain

#1538126 --- 01/05/20 12:00 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

A change in venue? Seriously?

Mark Twain

#1538127 --- 01/05/20 12:03 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Michael Jones]
all seeing eye Offline

I suspect the only supporters are the people he hired.

Mark Twain

#1538133 --- 01/05/20 03:07 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: all seeing eye]
Top Dog Offline

If Sheriff Luce investigated and felt that there is reason to call foul, there more than likely is a problem. Period.

#1538143 --- 01/05/20 04:55 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: all seeing eye]
Michael Jones Offline

Chuck is now making me think about the Black Knight in Monty Python:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZmInkxbvlCs&ved=2ahUKEwi1qcmXxu3mAhXGU80KHcrKA9EQt9IBMBB6BAgIED4&usg=AOvVaw3gjgDHeUmdAxrqzz8umOtz

#1538164 --- 01/06/20 08:41 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

If Sheriff Luce investigated and felt that there is reason to call foul, there more than likely is a problem. Period.
you have no way of knowing what the Sheriff thinks, it's the DA who takes it to the grand jury. THE GRAND JURY DECIDES

#1538165 --- 01/06/20 08:42 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: all seeing eye]
scwoodchuck Offline

I suspect the only supporters are the people he hired.

OR all the people who aren't posting on this forum. GOT NEWS FOR YA, YOU AIN'T THE MAJORITY.

#1538166 --- 01/06/20 08:43 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Michael Jones]
scwoodchuck Offline

Chuck is now making me think about the Black Knight in Monty Python:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZmInkxbvlCs&ved=2ahUKEwi1qcmXxu3mAhXGU80KHcrKA9EQt9IBMBB6BAgIED4&usg=AOvVaw3gjgDHeUmdAxrqzz8umOtz
YOU THINK, that's got to be a first.

#1538193 --- 01/06/20 12:46 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Got teeth?

#1538246 --- 01/07/20 08:46 AM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: Top Dog]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Got teeth?
You know you really should close the tab before you leave your desk. Leaving the forums open exposed you years ago.

#1538279 --- 01/07/20 03:51 PM Re: Former official fails to show up for court in Seneca County; bench warrant reportedly issued [Re: all seeing eye]
Top Dog Offline

Maybe we should get together and talk about old times.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >