Page 159 of 199 < 1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 198 199 >
Topic Options
#1537172 --- 12/21/19 12:29 AM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
You don't read what you post?
I didn't post that you did. As I said I am not going to waste my time reading that right-wing garbage.

FingerLakes1.com
#1537173 --- 12/21/19 12:32 AM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Quote:
Mr. Feldman said he believed that Mr. Trump “committed impeachable high crimes and misdemeanors by corruptly abusing the office of the presidency.”
Key word in this quote Ben44 is "Believed", no proof,
just his opinion! I believe you're spinning your wheels Ben44.
I believe that is just his way of stating it to be true behind a reasonable doubt. I believe the same thing even though I have no proof of it in my possession.

#1537175 --- 12/21/19 12:47 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Ben444

Quote:
Mr. Feldman said he believed that Mr. Trump “committed impeachable high crimes and misdemeanors by corruptly abusing the office of the presidency.”
Key word in this quote Ben44 is "Believed", no proof,
just his opinion! I believe you're spinning your wheels Ben44.
I believe that is just his way of stating it to be true behind a reasonable doubt. I believe the same thing even though I have no proof of it in my possession.

Your opinion!

#1537176 --- 12/21/19 12:56 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
ThomasDecker Offline

I didn't post that you did. As I said I am not going to waste my time reading that right-wing garbage.

laugh laugh laugh No Kidding! laugh laugh laugh I say the same thing about what you post. laugh laugh laugh

#1537177 --- 12/21/19 01:30 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/20/perspectives/trump-tax-cuts/index.html

WOW, we didn't see this coming ROTFLMAO

#1537185 --- 12/21/19 01:43 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
WGCU SW Florida):

Despite much-publicized efforts by the Florida Democratic Party and its allies, state data shows Republicans in the swing state are far outpacing Democrats when it comes to the raw number of registered voters.

Between January and September 2019 -- the latest month for which data is available -- Republicans registered a net 23,084 new voters in the state, compared to 10,731 Democrats, according to the Florida Division of Elections.

That’s more than a two-to-one net advantage for Republicans.

[…]

Joshua Karp, a spokesperson for Forward Florida, dismissed concerns on Democratic voter registration numbers, and pointed to what he said is a strategic build-up of efforts before 2020.

“There’s two numbers that really matter right now. The first one is -- we still have ten months before the voter registration deadline for 2020,” said Karp. “The other number is the current gap between Democrats and Republicans that are registered in the state.”

Democrats have over 200,000 more registered voters than Republicans in Florida, and has long held that advantage. But in election cycle after election cycle, the Republican Party has been better turning out its voters to the polls, despite the slight numerical disadvantage. Over the last two decades, it has translated to a near Republican monopoly on Florida politics.

#1537188 --- 12/21/19 02:12 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Citation please which can easily be submitted or as usual, another one of those misinformation ploy typical of Trump supporter...if you can't supply said citation in a minute, lets assume that you've been caught once again at lying.

#1537227 --- 12/21/19 07:00 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1537231 --- 12/21/19 07:15 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/lindsey...lina-gop-women/

Lindsey Graham has a new obstacle dogging his re-election — ’embarrassed’ South Carolina GOP women

Appearing on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” on Saturday morning, Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) claimed Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) may find getting re-elected more difficult than he planned, saying Republican women in his home state are “embarrassed” by his Trump-defending antics.

“There are a lot of Republican women that I’ve talked to who tell me that they are embarrassed by some of what’s been going on recently,” Rep. Clyburn said. “They are organizing for Jaime Harrison.”

#1537232 --- 12/21/19 07:20 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

BrooklynDad_Defiant! @mmpadellan

Speaker Pelosi should hang onto the Articles of Impeachment until

- McConnell agrees to witnesses
- trump loses what's left of his mind
- DEMs win back the Senate

Whichever comes first.

#1537251 --- 12/21/19 09:27 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
ThomasDecker Offline

Does Ben44 tries to bury posts with nonsense?

#1537259 --- 12/21/19 10:19 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

No. You are taking a selfie. grin

#1537260 --- 12/21/19 10:21 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump-i...y-sets-records/

Trump is taking another two week golf vacation — as the taxpayer bill for his hobby sets records

#1537261 --- 12/21/19 10:24 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/we...nt-trial/23912/

We told you Donald Trump’s Ukraine scandal was going to get a lot worse before his impeachment trial

Donald Trump is pressuring Mitch McConnell to hold a swift Senate impeachment trial and acquittal. Nancy Pelosi is waiting to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate until McConnell makes some concessions toward having a fair trial (or at least one that includes some witnesses against Trump). Even as this chess match plays out, there’s another angle to all of this as well – and it just came into play.

The House impeachment hearings brought as much dirt to the surface as possible in Donald Trump’s Ukraine extortion scandal. But before the House hearings, the media had already dug up a bunch of dirt in the scandal. While the hearings were going on, the media found even more dirt. It was a given that after the House hearings ended, the media would uncover even more dirt. Sure enough it’s already happening.

Public Integrity has just gotten its hands on documents showing that immediately after Donald Trump’s infamous phone call with the President of Ukraine, the Trump regime began illegally freezing U.S. military aid to Ukraine. The documents further prove that it wasn’t mere coincidence, and that there was a conspiracy to keep the whole thing under wraps.

But the House impeachment hearings are already over, you say. Isn’t this bad timing? No, it’s perfect. The two articles of impeachment are broad enough to stand on their own, even as more details of the criminal plot emerge. The articles don’t need to be revisited or revised. This new dirt does, however, make these articles of impeachment more powerful. The more dirt the average American hears from the media about the Ukraine scandal in the coming weeks, the more likely that person is to 1) support impeachment and removal, and 2) want a fair Senate impeachment trial that isn’t merely a sham acquittal.

Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans understand this. They’ll be watching the dirt on Donald Trump get worse and worse in the coming weeks, and they’ll see more Americans in the middle start to side with impeachment and removal. The more time that elapses between now and the start of the trial, the harder it’ll be for Senate Republicans to rubber-stamp Trump’s acquittal without putting their own Senate majority at risk in 2020. And if they do acquit him and then even more dirt surfaces, they’ll be punished in 2020 for having acquitted a guy who then turned out to be maniacally guilty.

There’s an equilibrium when it comes to how long Nancy Pelosi can sit on the articles of impeachment and get the most bang for her buck, in terms of getting concessions from McConnell, and in terms of how much more dirt will surface and make the Senate trial an uglier spectacle, before the public eventually looks back at her and starts asking why she’s been sitting on the articles for so long. But we appear to be quite a ways off from reaching that inflection point, and for now Pelosi holds all the cards. She’s played this just about perfectly thus far – and it’s just getting started.

Edited by Ben444 (12/21/19 10:26 PM)

#1537282 --- 12/22/19 09:38 AM Re: More winning... [Re: Ben444]
Ben444 Online   content
Gold Member

Andrea Junker @Strandjunker

The word “trumpery” appeared in the 15th century with the meanings “deceit” or “fraud”. 100 years later, it was being applied to objects of little or no value. Then in the 1900’s, it came to mean “showy but worthless”.

Our universe has a damn morbid sense of humor.

#1537288 --- 12/22/19 12:21 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

That is exactly it. Nobody reads his threads so he fills all active threads with junk.

#1537293 --- 12/22/19 01:09 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Apparently you've just lied because you're responding to that particular post, furthermore maybe you're the only oddity opposing it due to this lone response opposing it.

#1537295 --- 12/22/19 01:16 PM Re: More winning... [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö
[b][/b]
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Apparently you've just lied because you're responding to that particular post, furthermore maybe you're the only oddity opposing it due to this lone response opposing it.

An oddity all right.

An eye-rolling wtf among those attending school board meetings no doubt. whistle whistle whistle

#1537299 --- 12/22/19 01:56 PM Re: More winning... [Re: cwjga]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: cwjga

That is exactly it. Nobody reads his threads so he fills all active threads with junk.

Ben44 is the resident Troll. laugh laugh laugh

#1537300 --- 12/22/19 02:01 PM Re: More winning... [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, soooooo, I guess that your post just now made you a "TROLL" as well seeing that you had nothing to do with the conversation between cwjga and Ben, they also call it a third wheel son. Remember one attribute that discredit most Trump supporters, they tend to forget all the nonsense they spew but somehow forget to follow their own advice.

Page 159 of 199 < 1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 198 199 >