FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#1549476 --- 05/31/20 04:44 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Question, what do you or what were you in regard to job or employment?...watch this folk. I find the biggest critics are the very one perpetrating the act. Watch him deflect.

FingerLakes1.com
#1549478 --- 05/31/20 04:50 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: gassy one
The problem is with the $600 federal welfare people are making more than they were working! So who would want to go back to work until the gravy train runs out?
The gravy train runs out in July and the job they want may be gone by then. This gravy train was approved by the Republican senate and signed off by Trump.

#1549480 --- 05/31/20 04:52 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/how-tru...te-got-us-here/

How Trump’s chaotic incompetence — and the ‘deconstruction’ of the ‘deep state’ — got us here

Still waiting.....this is the very reason that the nation is in a uproar, a petty man on a Iphone tweeting nonsense while other countries started to respond to the pandemic, this idiot downplayed it for nearly 3 month which result in needless deaths, unemployment business closures etc. making life miserable for 350 million people. After watching all this devastation for the last 3 months, frustration has come to a boiling point...the recent killing by the officer literally gave them the relief valve

#1549483 --- 05/31/20 04:54 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Ben444]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Ben444
The problem is with the $600 federal welfare people are making more than they were working! So who would want to go back to work until the gravy train runs out?
The gravy train runs out in July and the job they want may be gone by then. This gravy train was approved by the Republican senate and signed off by Trump.

Remember if not for the insistence of the Democrats, more undeserving institutions were going to receive a stimulus and not to the working people.

#1549486 --- 05/31/20 04:58 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

The Democrats all got their favorite museums and pet projects in there!

#1549492 --- 05/31/20 05:07 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Ben444 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca County
https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaharziv/2...s/#d160cce665b4

How Some Rich Americans Are Getting Stimulus ‘Checks’ Averaging $1.7 Million

#1549495 --- 05/31/20 05:16 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

While the state universities, baseball teams, football teams, hockey teams and airlines got theirs. The stimulus was money to sustain people's lives and replace lost wages, not restore lost profit.

#1549506 --- 05/31/20 05:33 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

While the state universities, baseball teams, football teams, hockey teams and airlines got theirs. The stimulus was money to sustain people's lives and replace lost wages, not restore lost profit.
I agree there was a lot of money wasted! Now they want to pay people $450 to go back to work! Why?

#1549514 --- 05/31/20 05:54 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ever thought about the fact that Liberals screamed about higher salaries for decades but I now find it ironic that their lack to progress has put into place the very thing they avoided for years...go figure.Once again for the umpteen time, you love to ask questions but illicit very few answers yourself. Tell us that you were a 75K college educated individual yourself. whistle

#1549527 --- 05/31/20 07:17 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Ever thought about the fact that Liberals screamed about higher salaries for decades but I now find it ironic that their lack to progress has put into place the very thing they avoided for years...go figure.Once again for the umpteen time, you love to ask questions but illicit very few answers yourself. Tell us that you were a 75K college educated individual yourself. whistle
75k is all you made with a college degree!You must have went to Buffoon University! I make more than that without a college degree! Guess that college tuition was wasted! You probably went on the governments dime anyway! LOL!

#1549528 --- 05/31/20 07:20 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

BTW 75k isn't much! Mcdonald's managers make that much!

#1549529 --- 05/31/20 07:22 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, is that all you can muster son? I won't dignify a response to such a adolescent statement, when I build a house from the ground up, drive a new truck and sedan and sent two kids to college, do you think that I'll squabble with poor white trash over salary?

#1549530 --- 05/31/20 07:32 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/...ass-race-214227

Thank God for the decent and caring Whites in my life, from my best friend to my son in law, it's been the case the that most insecure Blacks & Whites are the major haters of society. you been exposed son grin

#1549531 --- 05/31/20 07:34 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

LOL, is that all you can muster son? I won't dignify a response to such a adolescent statement, when I build a house from the ground up, drive a new truck and sedan and sent two kids to college, do you think that I'll squabble with poor white trash over salary?
Your the one doing the bragging! 75K isn't much money for having a degree! You must have it in landfill technology because it ain't worth garbage! LOL! I made 75k 12 years ago without a degree!Is that your best that you have to resort to name calling when you find out you're not as elite as you think you are!

Edited by gassy one (05/31/20 07:37 PM)

#1549534 --- 05/31/20 07:41 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/...ass-race-214227

Thank God for the decent and caring Whites in my life, from my best friend to my son in law, it's been the case the that most insecure Blacks & Whites are the major haters of society. you been exposed son grin
No hate just stating the facts!
That's what happens to people like you whose bubble gets burst and they find out that they're just common folk! They have no defense but resort to personal attacks! It's always somebody else's fault!

#1549535 --- 05/31/20 07:42 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Your YOU'RE the one doing the bragging! 75K isn't much money for having a degree! You must have it in landfill technology because it ain't worth garbage! LOL! I made 75k 12 years ago without a degree!Is that your best that you have to resort to name calling when you find out you're not as elite as you think you are!

ROTFLMAO

Yep I love to state fact which seems to agitate someone living in squalor and poverty waiting for their governmental check.

#1549536 --- 05/31/20 07:42 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Quote:
do you think that I'll squabble with poor white trash over salary?

Yes, I do think you want to squabble!

If I had to look at the Hipo you're married too, I'd want to get away from her looks just to catch my breath...

The big flap of skin under her chin is called a dewlap.

Edited by ThomasDecker (05/31/20 07:49 PM)

#1549538 --- 05/31/20 07:43 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Poor TD is upset now!!!

#1549539 --- 05/31/20 07:43 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Your YOU'RE the one doing the bragging! 75K isn't much money for having a degree! You must have it in landfill technology because it ain't worth garbage! LOL! I made 75k 12 years ago without a degree!Is that your best that you have to resort to name calling when you find out you're not as elite as you think you are!
That isn't me sir! I could buy & sell you very easy my friend!

ROTFLMAO

Yep I love to state fact which seems to agitate someone living in squalor and poverty waiting for their governmental check.

#1549540 --- 05/31/20 07:44 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

Wanna match bank accounts! I think you'd find out you're not as elite as you think you are!

Edited by gassy one (05/31/20 07:46 PM)

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >