FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#1549542 --- 05/31/20 07:45 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: gassy one
LOL, is that all you can muster son? I won't dignify a response to such a adolescent statement, when I build a house from the ground up, drive a new truck and sedan and sent two kids to college, do you think that I'll squabble with poor white trash over salary?
Your YOU'RE the one doing the bragging! 75K isn't much money for having a degree! You must have it in landfill technology because it ain't worth garbage! LOL! I made 75k 12 years ago without a degree!Is that your best that you have to resort to name calling when you find out you're not as elite as you think you are!

ROTFLMAO

Yep I love to state fact which seems to agitate someone living in squalor and poverty waiting for their governmental check.

laugh laugh laugh You are truly are a Good Christian! laugh laugh laugh

FingerLakes1.com
#1549543 --- 05/31/20 07:45 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Thank you for finally agreeing and reposting

#1549544 --- 05/31/20 07:48 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

Poor TD is upset now!!!

Not me! laugh laugh laugh I'm laughing at you! laugh laugh laugh

#1549546 --- 05/31/20 07:49 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

Wanna match bank accounts! I think you'd find out you're not as elite as you think you are!
Come on!

#1549547 --- 05/31/20 07:50 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Being a good Christian is unacceptable son because a belief in God makes one a Christian
Now this where you and I differ, I do volunteer work for the church, schools and the community, drop by the outside of our local nursing homes and wave at the resident there. I donate time and monies to certain cause...now your turn... whistle

#1549548 --- 05/31/20 07:51 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
ROTFLMAO

Poor TD is upset now!!!

He is a joke! That degree he's got is worthless! I made more than him 12 years ago without one! LOL!

#1549550 --- 05/31/20 07:54 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Being a good Christian is unacceptable son because a belief in God makes one a Christian
Now this where you and I differ, I do volunteer work for the church, schools and the community, drop by the outside of our local nursing homes and wave at the resident there. I donate time and monies to certain cause...now your turn... whistle
Being a good Christian is not putting oneself on a pedestal and putting other people down and name calling!

#1549552 --- 05/31/20 07:57 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

Poor TD is upset now!!!

Funny I turned around and found you shadowing me, even when I'm out and about...AHHHH I really live in that head of yours more than I thought. Laugh but I know who gets the rewards from their hard work...laugh some more and see if it diminishes me......close your eyes really tight and wish hard TD...yep just I thought, I consume your entire being.Actually I am hoping to impress a rich person that might help me pay off my bills not someone who I pay their keep.

#1549555 --- 05/31/20 08:00 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Being a good Christian is not putting oneself on a pedestal and putting other people down and name calling!

OH Contrair son, you've dug such a deep hole for yourself that you're relegated to climb up 6 feet to see a blade of grass.

#1549557 --- 05/31/20 08:03 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

But I'm higher than you who only makes 75k with a degree! LOL!
Now does your wife with a phd make 80K! lol! Just wondering because I might make more than her too! LOL!

Edited by gassy one (05/31/20 08:05 PM)

#1549558 --- 05/31/20 08:09 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Name calling like Stupid or buffoon? Go back several days and many many post and see if I used those words.

You are poor white trash please look up it's urban definition
You're a fool, once again, look up it's definition
You're uneducated based on your rhetoric
If I am name calling in your words then I'm stating your name "Gassy One" since we are not obligated to give our real name.

#1549559 --- 05/31/20 08:12 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Now does your wife with a phd make 80K! lol! Just wondering because I might make more than her too! LOL!

ROTFLMAO

The best things in life are free like decorum, couth,dignity, intelligence. compassion and common sense but with all that money, you still couldn't purchase them

#1549560 --- 05/31/20 08:17 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated

See!!!! fools never look at their surroundings but just wonder off into oblivion totally forgetting what they were suppose to talk about. They can't figure out why it so easy to derail them.

#1549561 --- 05/31/20 08:50 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Name calling like Stupid or buffoon? Go back several days and many many post and see if I used those words.

You are poor white trash please look up it's urban definition
You're a fool, once again, look up it's definition
You're uneducated based on your rhetoric
If I am name calling in your words then I'm stating your name "Gassy One" since we are not obligated to give our real name.

Quote:

You Are Dumb Pal!

Instead you use poor white trash, fool, uneducated, cripple, old white racist, demented, ignorant

adjective
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
"he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
Similar:
uneducated
unknowledgeable
untaught
unschooled
untutored
untrained
illiterate
unlettered
unlearned
unread
uninformed
unenlightened
unscholarly
unqualified
benighted
backward
inexperienced
unworldly
unsophisticated
unintelligent
stupid
simple
empty-headed
mindless
pig-ignorant
thick
airheaded
(as) thick as two short planks
dense
dumb
dim
dopey
wet behind the ears
slow on the uptake
dead from the neck up
a brick short of a load
dozy
divvy
daft
not the full shilling
glaikit
chowderheaded
dumb-ass
dotish
dof
hebete
Opposite:
educated
knowledgeable
lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.
"they were ignorant of astronomy"
Similar:
without knowledge
unaware
unconscious
insensible
unfamiliar with
unacquainted with
unconversant with
inexperienced in
uninitiated in
blind to
oblivious to
naive about
innocent about
green about
a stranger to
uninformed about
unenlightened about
unschooled in
in the dark about
clueless about
not having the faintest about
nescient
strange to
Opposite:
knowledgeable about
INFORMAL
discourteous or rude.
"this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"
Similar:
rude
impolite
ill-mannered
bad-mannered
unmannerly,

hows that for a start!

#1549562 --- 05/31/20 08:53 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO

The best things in life are free like decorum, couth,dignity, intelligence. compassion and common sense but with all that money, you still couldn't purchase them

laugh laugh laugh You really are Embarrassing yourself! laugh laugh laugh

#1549564 --- 05/31/20 09:01 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yet it is I who have the friends and family, you?????
I rather be embarrassed and foolish as long as my life continues in this current realm...Funny how your intelligence gave you a little apartment , a chair and the ability to check for a deposit at a certain time of the month and no friends or family to spend it on.......even now, you sit in your room alone either watching TV, surfing the forum or playing video games...I'll take stupid for 500 dollars Alex. whistle

#1549565 --- 05/31/20 09:04 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Yet it is I who has the friends and family, you?????
I rather be embarrassed and foolish as long as my life continues in this current realm...Funny how your intelligence gave you a little apartment , a chair and the ability to check for a deposit at a certain time of the month and no friends or family to spend it on.......even now, you sit in your room alone either watching TV, surfing the forum or playing video games...I'll take stupid for 500 dollars Alex. whistle

laugh laugh laugh You really are Embarrassing yourself! laugh laugh laugh

#1549566 --- 05/31/20 09:07 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

BTW, being the benevolent guy that I am, I'll continue to pay my fair share of taxes to feed you, pay for your doctor visits and transportation in lieu of the free rent in your head you give me. wink

#1549567 --- 05/31/20 09:08 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yet it is I who has the friends and family, you?????

Don't forget that I'm stupid as well. I have a family and friends to share that stupidity with as well

The fool haven't figured out yet that he defected from the topic eons ago but that is OK he's smart and will figure it out in a few decades

#1549568 --- 05/31/20 09:12 PM Re: We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

BTW, being the benevolent guy that I am, I'll continue to pay my fair share of taxes to feed you, pay for your doctor visits and transportation in lieu of the free rent in your head you give me. wink

laugh laugh laugh You're A Petty Elitist. laugh laugh laugh Not Mention A Stupid Elitist! laugh laugh laugh

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >