FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1536271 --- 11/25/19 04:11 PM NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

"“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. "

FingerLakes1.com
#1536272 --- 11/25/19 04:18 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL, I can remember the 2016 presidential campaign where the slogan "LOCK HER UP" become the first and foremost speaking point. Now tell us, since that campaign, how many individuals have gone to prison, including a few of them that rallied the crowd? Be careful what you pray for because it has a way of being answered but with somewhat of a different outcome than I had envisioned. Not to mention those that are " On deck" for indictments.

#1536273 --- 11/25/19 04:20 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1536274 --- 11/25/19 04:33 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

"“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. "

Would somebody please ban this infantile troll once and for all, already?

Anatomy of a (three year old) Fake News Scandal.

Inside the web of conspiracy theorists, Russian operatives, Trump campaigners and Twitter bots who manufactured the ‘news’ that Hillary Clinton ran a pizza-restaurant child-sex ring:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/anatomy-of-a-fake-news-
scandal-125877/

#1536275 --- 11/25/19 04:38 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

There is claim that a sitting president can't be indicted but key word being "SITTING" I find it interesting that Donald Trump has transfer his permanent residency to the state of Florida, making his future arrest a little more complicated when the state of New York levies several charges against him. In the drug arena, it takes several arrests to eventually get to the kingpin, Trump understands the premise, thus his irrational decisions and twitter responses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...ges/3266050002/

#1536278 --- 11/25/19 04:52 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

#1536279 --- 11/25/19 05:18 PM Do as I say, not as I do. [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

And Yet...

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald Trump

Media reports from the late 1990s and early 2000s frequently mention Trump attending Epstein-hosted social events, and Epstein attending events at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club.

“Friends and associates” of the pair told the Washington Post that Epstein and Trump “had socialized for years, drawn together by a mix of money, women and power.”

NBC News recently aired a video from 1992 of Trump and Epstein together at a Mar-a-Lago party, discussing women and laughing together.

The New York Times reported that, according to businessman George Houraney, Trump asked him to organize a “calendar girl” party at Mar-a-Lago, and said he and Epstein would be the only men in attendance.

The New York Times also reported that Epstein has claimed to people that he introduced Donald Trump to Melania — though this hasn’t been corroborated.

Trump called Epstein twice in November 2004, according to message pads seized from Epstein’s Florida mansion by the government.

Several phone numbers for Trump, including an emergency contact and a number for Trump’s security, were among many notable people’s numbers listed in Epstein’s “black book” (which was later obtained by the government).

Epstein’s brother Mark testified that Epstein once took Trump on one of his planes to go from Florida to New York, saying he thought it happened in the late 1990s. Mark Epstein also told the Post Trump flew on Epstein’s plane “numerous times.”

Portrait of American financier Jeffrey Epstein (left) and real estate developer Donald Trump
as they pose together at the Mar-a-Lago estate, Palm Beach, Florida, 1997.

#1536282 --- 11/25/19 10:16 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

So what's that have to do with "NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case"...stay on topic!

#1536283 --- 11/25/19 10:53 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LMAO, apparently 6 months of being banned from this site taught you very little. Funny how for the last 6 months, the TOPIC as you speak, was Trump but your endeavor is to resort to any ole topic of YOUR choice, well! I guess that we all can exercise our Constitutional right and make the topic and response anything of our choice..right???????? wink

Your original post included a familiar name,Jeffrey Epstein who just happen to be linked to our current president. There is a written law within our Constitution called Double Jeopardy which is described as not being charged with the same crimes twice, so in essence, you're praying for entirely brand new charges which is fine with me but hundred to one Donald Trump won't have the same thoughts seeing that his name is linked to several former, dead and current criminals. Men that did prison time would hate to go back there without the benefit of taking others down with them.

#1536284 --- 11/25/19 11:36 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
LMAO, apparently 6 months of being banned from this site taught you very little. Funny how for the last 6 months, the TOPIC as you speak, was Trump but your endeavor is to resort to any ole topic of YOUR choice, well! I guess that we all can exercise our Constitutional right and make the topic and response anything of our choice..right???????? wink

Your original post included a familiar name,Jeffrey Epstein who just happen to be linked to our current president. There is a written law within our Constitution called Double Jeopardy which is described as not being charged with the same crimes twice, so in essence, you're praying for entirely brand new charges which is fine with me but hundred to one Donald Trump won't have the same thoughts seeing that his name is linked to several former, dead and current criminals. Men that did prison time would hate to go back there without the benefit of taking others down with them.

You shouldn't laughing, you've only been back since July.

#1536285 --- 11/25/19 11:39 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

So what's that have to do with "NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case"...stay on topic!

LOTFLMAO, if I recall, those very words were your last seeing that the moderator tired of your nonsensical antics of telling people how to respond.

#1536286 --- 11/25/19 11:44 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

You shouldn't laughing, you've only been back since July.

You're absolutely correct, which defines my dignified manner of talking to you.

#1536287 --- 11/25/19 11:45 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

LOTFLMAO, if I recall, those very words were your last seeing that the moderator tired of your nonsensical antics of telling people how to respond.
How would you know?

#1536288 --- 11/25/19 11:50 PM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

In regard to laughing, when one spends 6 month on a regiment of learning from their mistakes and said individual returns none the wiser, I would say that said person wasted someone's time and effort. Once again, you've learn or garner nothing....Ever hear of time stamps and the ability to revisit past postings???????STILL LAUGHING at your nonsensical antics, I don't think it wise to buy into it for my own benefit.

#1536295 --- 11/26/19 05:36 AM Re: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

It has FAR more to do with any reality than whatever supercilious nonsense you're pulling out of your kiester, that's for sure.